To Get More Friends on Goodreads!!! discussion

Fun > Music- What do like to jam to?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 50 (50 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by LeeAnne, fun and crazy girl (new)

LeeAnne | 65 comments Mod
"Immortals" by Fall Out Boy

Dani *people problems*~If you're a lover, you should know the lonely moments just get lonelier the longer you're in love than if you were alone~ | 26 comments LeeAnne wrote: ""Immortals" by Fall Out Boy"

i love you for loving fob

i like anything by Fall Out Boy.

message 3: by LeeAnne, fun and crazy girl (new)

I also like to jam to "Uma Thurman" by Fall Out Boy

Dani *people problems*~If you're a lover, you should know the lonely moments just get lonelier the longer you're in love than if you were alone~ | 26 comments LeeAnne wrote: "I also like to jam to "Uma Thurman" by Fall Out Boy"

i;m listening to right now, i absolutely love it.

message 5: by Lina (new)

Lina (quiquimora) Dani *people problems*Alex Sheathes is MINE`Kiss Me Under The Light Of A Thousand Stars` wrote: "LeeAnne wrote: "I also like to jam to "Uma Thurman" by Fall Out Boy"

i;m listening to right now, i absolutely love it."

i consider anything by Fall Out Boy perfection, i mean, is there ANY song by them that isnt?

message 6: by Lina (new)

Lina (quiquimora) im jamming to Explode by Patrick Stump rn

Dani *people problems*~If you're a lover, you should know the lonely moments just get lonelier the longer you're in love than if you were alone~ | 26 comments Lina wrote: "Dani *people problems*Alex Sheathes is MINE`Kiss Me Under The Light Of A Thousand Stars` wrote: "LeeAnne wrote: "I also like to jam to "Uma Thurman" by Fall Out Boy"

i;m listening to right now, i ..."

everthing by FOB is perfection, and anyone who disagrees will die in their sleep

message 8: by LeeAnne, fun and crazy girl (new)

So true. Fall Out Boy for LIFE!!!

message 9: by Eleanor (new)

Eleanor I like Uma Thurman but not really heard any of the others... please don't kill me in my sleep... xxx

Dani *people problems*~If you're a lover, you should know the lonely moments just get lonelier the longer you're in love than if you were alone~ | 26 comments Eleanor wrote: "I like Uma Thurman but not really heard any of the others... please don't kill me in my sleep... xxx"

as long as you like them, you are safe from me
:)

message 11: by LeeAnne, fun and crazy girl (new)

Dani *people problems*Alex Sheathes is MINE`Kiss Me Under The Light Of A Thousand Stars` wrote: "Eleanor wrote: "I like Uma Thurman but not really heard any of the others... please don't kill me in my sleep... xxx"

as long as you like them, you are safe from me
:)"

or as long as you like at least one of their songs.

Dani *people problems*~If you're a lover, you should know the lonely moments just get lonelier the longer you're in love than if you were alone~ | 26 comments LeeAnne wrote: "Dani *people problems*Alex Sheathes is MINE`Kiss Me Under The Light Of A Thousand Stars` wrote: "Eleanor wrote: "I like Uma Thurman but not really heard any of the others... please don't kill me in..."

that too

message 14: by LeeAnne, fun and crazy girl (new)

Dani *people problems*Alex Sheathes is MINE`Kiss Me Under The Light Of A Thousand Stars` wrote: "anyone willing to admit that they don't like fall out boy? *wink wink*"
are you saying you don't? *wink wink*

message 16: by Eleanor (new)

Eleanor I like a bit of the THE KILLERS to jam to, and TAYLOR SWIFT, and THE FEELING, and "Feeling Good", the MICHAEL BUBLÉ version, is one of my favourite songs at the moment.

message 17: by Eleanor (new)

Eleanor Jacobs | 3 comments More folk like songs but some rock

MY JAM : Ripetide,Pomeii,everything by Mumford and Sons,Counting stars.

message 18: by Eleanor (new)

Eleanor Eleanor wrote: "More folk like songs but some rock

MY JAM : Ripetide,Pomeii,everything by Mumford and Sons,Counting stars."

Hey, other Eleanor! I also like counting stars :)

Dani *people problems*~If you're a lover, you should know the lonely moments just get lonelier the longer you're in love than if you were alone~ | 26 comments Eleanor wrote: "More folk like songs but some rock

MY JAM : Ripetide,Pomeii,everything by Mumford and Sons,Counting stars."

I love counting stars!!!!1

message 20: by Eleanor (new)

Eleanor Lately, I've been, I've been losing sleep
Dreaming about the things that we could be

Dani *people problems*~If you're a lover, you should know the lonely moments just get lonelier the longer you're in love than if you were alone~ | 26 comments But lately, I've been, i've been praying hard
so no more counting dollars, we'll be counting stars

message 22: by Eleanor (new)

Eleanor I see this life like a swinging vine
Swing my heart across the line

message 24: by Eleanor (new)

Eleanor Old, but I'm not that old
Young, but I'm not that bold

message 26: by Eleanor (new)

Eleanor I feel something so right
Doing the wrong thing

message 28: by Eleanor (new)

Eleanor I could lie, coudn't I, could lie
Everything that kills me makes me feel alive

message 30: by Eleanor (new)

Eleanor But lately, I've been, I've been praying hard
said no more counting dollars, we'll be counting stars

message 31: by Eleanor (new)

Eleanor Jacobs | 3 comments I also like NATIVE from the same album.

message 33: by Eleanor (last edited May 04, 2015 05:16PM) (new)

Eleanor Jacobs | 3 comments I haven`t heard that one in a while.

message 35: by Eleanor (new)

Eleanor I love that! It's a really good song to dance to.

message 37: by LeeAnne, fun and crazy girl (new)

Sabrina Carpenter - The Middle of Starting Over. love that song!!!

message 38: by Lina (new)

Lina (quiquimora) hahaahah I have only heard coldplay´s singles, i want to listen to them more though. FOB´s my favorite, but i also like Arctic Monkeys, Linkin Park, Panic! At The Disco and The XX, though it´s hard to jam to the xx bc i´m constantly trying not to fall sleep

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė Maroon 5, Lana Del Rey, Christina Perri, Meghan Trainor, some Fall Out Boys

message 40: by Jaina (new)

Jaina | 3 comments A lot of Fall Out Boy fans here! I know her music is kind of old now, but I'm still really into Lorde's album.

message 42: by Lina (new)

Lina (quiquimora) some of FOB´s music is old, but it´s the albums they did before they went into hiatus, they started making music again about three or four years ago, and have released two new albums, i love all of it though hahaha

message 43: by Lina (new)

Lina (quiquimora) (sorry for the entire bio, i just couldnt resist)

message 44: by LeeAnne, fun and crazy girl (new)

"Never Be Alone" by Shawn Mendes. I love him!!!

message 45: by LeeAnne, fun and crazy girl (new)

Dove Cameron-What A Girl Is. Listen to it girls!!!

message 46: by Maryanne (new)

Maryanne | 7 comments Drama by Roy Woods

message 48: by LeeAnne, fun and crazy girl (new)

Dani *people problems*Fall Out Boy is bae`Kiss Me Under The Light Of A Thousand Stars wrote: "Thnks Fr Th Mmrs-Fall Out Boy"

Love it!!!

Dani *people problems*~If you're a lover, you should know the lonely moments just get lonelier the longer you're in love than if you were alone~ | 26 comments LeeAnne wrote: "Dani *people problems*Fall Out Boy is bae`Kiss Me Under The Light Of A Thousand Stars wrote: "Thnks Fr Th Mmrs-Fall Out Boy"

Love it!!!"

IKR!!!

message 50: by LeeAnne, fun and crazy girl (new)

Crazy by Shawn Mendes