☼ Blackout ☼ [Semi-Advanced] discussion

General > ➙ Welcome + Chat

Comments Showing 1-50 of 66 (66 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by ash. (last edited Apr 22, 2015 08:43AM) (new)

ash.

Hello people! I'm Admin Ashley. You can call me Ash, Ashley or Queen. whatever works for you. Thank you so much for joining this group! Please tell us a little bit about yourself. Don't worry. I don't bite.. Hard... anyways; I’m very much pleased to welcome you into our lovely domain! Okay, i’ll stop being weird and creepy. Anyways, I’m in love with everything honestly so chances are I’m 100% crazy (not crazy-crazy). I live in Vermont were the weather is bipolar like a lot of people here. I guess that makes my timezone UTC. Anyways I’ll be playing many characters in this group. If you need any help with anything please message me and I'll try my best to respond ASAP.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello darling

message 3: by emma (new)

emma (lilyscalloways) | 3 comments Hello:)

message 4: by dany (new)

dany (elothwen) Hey.

kc ♀ (prev. trisscar) (trisscar_rose) | 13 comments Hullo there.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels)

That gif is meant for you Ashley & Trissy. Guys I missed you so much you have no idea. <~< I'm sorry I left for like what must have felt like months on end. I've been dealing with well drama at home with parents and what not. But both of you are collabing with me whether you like it or not. cx I can always bargain with food and hot guys. c; To make the deal.

kc ♀ (prev. trisscar) (trisscar_rose) | 13 comments ELSSY MY LOVE.
CMERE LEMME HUG AND LOVE YOU
AND COLLAB

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) TRISSY MY DEAR. C':
-RUNS TO HER AND KNOCKS HER DOWN HUGGING HER TIGHTLY- >~>
WE SHOULD DO LIKE A EVIL DUO SORT OF THING WHERE THEY ARE BOTH KNOWN AS THE PEOPLE YOU DONT WANT TO MESS LIKE. FOR INSTANCE THEY CAUSE DRAMA AND LIKE ARE BEST OF FRIENDS AND STUFF OR HATE/LOVE RELATIONSHIP WITH ROMANCE SORT OF THING?

message 9: by ash. (new)

ash.

I MISSED YOU SO MUCH WADDLES

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels)

AWW I MISSED YOU MORE ASHLEY. D':
I DIDNT NOTICE YOU CHANGED YOUR NAME TILL NOW. Q~Q
CAN I COLLAB WITH EITHER Sam Way or Simon Nessman? o:

kc ♀ (prev. trisscar) (trisscar_rose) | 13 comments мѕ. waddleѕ wrote: "TRISSY MY DEAR. C':
-RUNS TO HER AND KNOCKS HER DOWN HUGGING HER TIGHTLY- >~>
WE SHOULD DO LIKE A EVIL DUO SORT OF THING WHERE THEY ARE BOTH KNOWN AS THE PEOPLE YOU DONT WANT TO MESS LIKE. FOR INS..."

*is tackled down and gasps for breath*
OOO EVIL DUO? HAVEN'T DONE A GOOD EVIL THING FOR A WHILE.
YOU WANT MALE OR FEMALE?
SO THEY ARE GONNA BE LIKE THE TYPE THAT SABOTAGE OTHERS?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) -gets off her and just sits beside her- cx
YESH EVIL DUO! MALE PLEASE?
SABOTAGING COULD BE IN THERE NATURE! MAYBE THEY KNEW EACH OTHER FROM THE GET GO OR JUST SIMPLY OFF THE BAT, "HELO I'M SO AND SO" AND GO FROM THERE?

message 13: by dany (new)

dany (elothwen) BTW ashley this is lily i just changed my name!

message 14: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 13 comments Yello~

kc ♀ (prev. trisscar) (trisscar_rose) | 13 comments Enddd hey.

elssy:: Okei then. who you using?
YAY OKAY THEN. UM IM THINKING THEY'RE LIKE CHILDHOOD FRIENDS???

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Hiya all!!!

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) trissy; I'm not even for sure. Like I have five female claims and only four. I think I may keep it four. Not sure. But I don't know who to use. I was thinking of, Amber Heard, Cara Delevingne, or Rosie Hungtion - Whiteley. But whatever claim you prefer best. c:

OOO I LIKE THE IDEA OF CHILDHOOD FRIENDS THAT TRAVELED TOGETHER AND SABOTAGE AND STUFF. C;

message 18: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 3 comments Bonjour! Names Shxxy, but call me Shay. xD

kc ♀ (prev. trisscar) (trisscar_rose) | 13 comments elssy::
so I'm thinking of using Brett Dalton aos anyone? and how aboutttt Rosie?

YAY OKAY SO THEY'rE JUST GONNA BE ASSHOLES TO EVERYONE. AND JUST YEAH.

message 20: by ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (last edited Apr 22, 2015 08:14PM) (new)

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) trissy: How is he going to be eighteen? o - o I just searched "tumblr brett dalton" and he looks at least twenty. Like wowza. I'm up for using Rosie. She may look twenty but I think I can pull off eighteen at the least. Or so I think. cx

YEP GONNA BE LIKE TOTAL ASSHOLES TO EVERYONE AND STUFF EXCEPT WHEN THEIR AROUND EACH OTHER THEY ACT WELL... I GUESS DIFFERENT CAUSE THEY TREAT EACH OTHER...WELL I HAVENT FIGURED THAT OUT YET. >_>

kc ♀ (prev. trisscar) (trisscar_rose) | 13 comments elssy; shhhhhhh. magic...magic. and I'm gonna try to find gifs of him that make him look younger so it'll be all right I promise. Mmmmkay. Rosie it is.

ERMMM THEY COULD STILL BE BITCHES TO ONE ANOTHER EXCEPT MORE LIKE TEASING-BITCHES THAN ACTUAL SABOTAGE BITCHES? IDK WE'LL FIGURE IT OUT.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) trissy: Fine use your magic but if you say so. o: And lol okay. cx Indeed. ^~^

OOO I LIKE THE IDEA OF TEASING BITCHES CAUSE THEIR JUST GOOD AT FRIENDS AND STUFF. C; LOL I THINK WELL FIGURE IT OUT INDEED. CX

kc ♀ (prev. trisscar) (trisscar_rose) | 13 comments elssy:: I'm mothereffin hermione granger elssy. never question the granger

OKAY OKAY.
Oh and to anyone: I'm making this really sweet girl and I just idk, what to do with her.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) trissy: Lol okay chicka. c;

I KIND OF WANT TO GET STARTED WITH ROSIE BUT AM STUDYING ATM FOR A TEST TOMORROW. AND I ALREADY FINISHED ONE CHARACTER IN ANOTHER GROUP. ;c

kc ♀ (prev. trisscar) (trisscar_rose) | 13 comments elssy:: xD who are you then? if i'm hermione

MMMMKAY. GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR TEST ELSSY BBY. ITS FINE, I'LL START ON HIM AND WE CAN JUST GO FROM THERE. or i'll procrastinate idk

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) trissy: I can be anyone you want me to be. c; Harry Potter, Ron Wealey, Draco Malfoy, Tom Marvelo Riddle, the list goes on and on my friend. ;]

I THINK I DID OKAY ON THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT TEST BUT I THINK I MISSED MAYBE 3 BUT I COULD BE WRONG. -flails- If you proscrinate on our evil duo pairing well I don't know you anymore at all. Joking of course. Take your time dear. ^~^

kc ♀ (prev. trisscar) (trisscar_rose) | 13 comments elssy: you wanna be the ron to my hermione? xD or the harry to my hermione. idk you choose

WHOO GO ELSSY. GO ACE ALL O'DEM TESTS AND STUFF. hey its spring break. its supposed to be procrastinating week. xD But I promise I'll make him.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) trissy: I would love to be your harry to your hermione. c; As much as I love ron and he cracks me up couldnt try being a giner at all except for eddie redmayne of course. cx

LOL. I LOVE HOW YOUR LIKE "GO ACE ALL O'DEM TESTS AND STUFF." LIKE LMAO. ITS LIKE YEAH DO THAT CAUSE IDK WHAT THE FUDGE ELSE TO SAY. -Falls off bed laughing so hard- Lucky! My spring has been done with since last month. I only got a week. A fricking week man! >.> I cant wait to see him started. ;D

message 29: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) hello everyone

message 30: by kc ♀ (prev. trisscar) (last edited Apr 23, 2015 07:17PM) (new)

kc ♀ (prev. trisscar) (trisscar_rose) | 13 comments Hullo Apex.

elssy harry: okay then harry it is. you're my harry.
you wanna know the funny thing? i was never a hermione, people always called me luna. idk. maybe be the harry to my luna? ahhh eddie is amazing. xD

AHAHAHA. WELL IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY? I MEAN THATS LITERALLY IT. I only have a week too. But thats this week only before its over. *sighs*

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) Ello, Apex. ^~^

trissy: alrighty then. cx lol how are you a luna? somehow I don't think I could picture you doing that but I just can't. I can't believe eddie is only like late twenties. dayum he is one fine looking ginger. i feel like he can pull off being a ginger for a guy. rupert is okay but just look at eddie. -jaw drops and makes hand movements-

I DONT THINK THERE IS REALLY ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY. CX LOL. SO TRUE. I feel you. ;c

kc ♀ (prev. trisscar) (trisscar_rose) | 13 comments elssy: *shrugs* people just see me as a weirdo like luna. who do you see me as? its either luna or female version of malfoy. xD ahaha eddie is adorable. but for personal taste -- eh. idk. you can have him tho. I'll be nice. eh true, but rupert is still adorable. lets not forget that.

SEE?! IM PERFECT AND RIGHT.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) trissy: lol wow. cx i see you as more of a female version of malfoy as well. he is so fudging adorable. >:D lol okay and ahh true. you know this is going to sound so strange coming from me but so far i took a interest in ricki hall whose a British model who models with his beard basically but has abs like a god man. this gif with him & a girl was like, "oml he's so dominant in the gif he nearly bites her lip hard and holds her tight." like just look at this:

LOL SO TRUE. C:

kc ♀ (prev. trisscar) (trisscar_rose) | 13 comments elssy: is that so? fine then, I'm the malfoy to your harry. xD Hm. Hes got nice abs. I'd be into him certainly, but I feel like we'd also be more friends. idk I always feel like I'd be friends with so many different actors/actress singers, models etc. but goddamn that first gif tho. seriously. omfg.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) trissy: exactly so. lol okay then. c; I know right? I love his abs. >o> I would also feel we would be more then friends entirely. cx oml same here. Do tell about why you think that way of the first gif? I would like to know. :o

message 36: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 13 comments SHAHSHAH

message 37: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 13 comments HOW ARE YOU?

message 38: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 13 comments ALSO GOOD
I GOT AN ELEVATOR PASS TODAY
BECAUSE I'M ALWAYS INJURED AND STAIRS ARE THE ENEMY
YES WE DO
WHO DO YOU WANT?

message 39: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 13 comments OKAY

message 40: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 13 comments okay so
I have a might need for Melissa
she could be friends with Alysha
or lovers
yes lovers would be fun

message 41: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 13 comments Sure, what'd you want to do?

message 42: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 13 comments YAS
IDEAs?

message 43: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 13 comments SO
HE'S A BAD INFLUENCE IN A GOOD WAY?
YAS YAS?

message 44: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 13 comments HE TRIES TO PROVE THAT HE'S REALLY NOT
BUT THINGS JUST GO VERY WRONG WHEN HE DOES
AND THEN HE'S LIKE "FUCK IT"

message 45: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 13 comments THIS WILL BE SO MUCH FUN
NO
GET THAT OUT OF MY FACE
I SHOULD I HAVE SEEN IT COMING

message 46: by ash. (new)

ash. Hello new people

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

YOU'VE RETURNED!!!!!!!

message 48: by Megan (new)

Megan (nightrunner) Hiya, I'm Megan and I hope I'm not too late to join. This looks interesting.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Hiya! Just joined the group. Is it still active?

message 50: by ash. (new)

ash. yeah mind of. I just need to be done with school and then this group will be more active. I graduate on the 19th of June.

« previous 1