IGGPPC : Iggle BookWorms discussion

April 2015 Video Hangout/Book Discussion

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (persephone17) Hey guys! We're going to try something new this month that we've been meaning to all year, but just haven't gotten the chance. We'll be discussing our main pick,The Handmaid's Tale and the comic book pick, Fray this Saturday, April 25, some time that evening, probably around 6-8 pm on Google Hangouts video. The we in that sentence consists(most likely) of Michelle, my fellow co-head of book activities, and Valerie and Kim, our activity coordinators! I would love to see you guys join in! We're not for sure on time though; it says 7-8 on my IGGPPC calender and I live in the EST time zone...maybe some of you guys could check and see what it says for you? Hope to see you there! - Elizabeth

message 2: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (persephone17) This is tonight guys! I hope everyone is excited ^_^ Let's hope my laptop cooperates so I can host the Hangout!

message 3: by Fay (new)

Fay Roberts I hope it went really well. I'm sorry I missed it, I'll be 100% honest and admit I didn't join in because I don't know what Google hangouts are and didn't know how! I'm soooooo old! It's finally happening, technology is getting too advanced for me, I'm going to have to stop mocking my mother for not being able to use her iPhone properly. Would love some post about what went on......

message 4: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (persephone17) Fay wrote: "I hope it went really well. I'm sorry I missed it, I'll be 100% honest and admit I didn't join in because I don't know what Google hangouts are and didn't know how! I'm soooooo old! It's finally h..."

We can totally write up a post! I'll do that soon and post it here. I also know you live in the UK, Fay, so it was too late for you to join in(12 am over there!) We're going to plan May's chat at a better time, so more people can join in, so hopefully you and Desiree can! Also, Google Hangouts isn't hard at all! If you have a laptop/desktop computer with a camera and microphone, you should be set. What I did was I'll share the link with anyone who wants to join in through Twitter messages. Hopefully you can join!