The Death of Dulgath (The Riyria Chronicles, #3) The Death of Dulgath discussion

About release dates...

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michael (new) - added it

Michael As some may know, I've recently signed a major contract with Del Rey for my next series. The first three books of which will be coming out in 2016, 2017, and 2018.

We've replaced the fourth book of this contract with a "yet to be named" book set in Elan so that I can advance both series a bit at a time. So that will come out in 2019.

The problem is I'm prohibited from publishing any other book "too close" to Del Rey's so I MUST get this book on the market by the end of 2015. I think it is doable, but it will mean a lot of heavy lifting to do so. I feel well up to the task as I enjoy writing these guys so much that it should go smoothly.

message 2: by Paul (new) - added it

Paul Congrats on your contract! Sounds like you'll be putting it into to overdrive for the rest of the year. (Thumbs up!)

message 3: by Michael (new) - added it

Michael Thanks Paul. I'm very excited by both the new Riyria book and the new series Del Rey is publishing. A lot coming...not too much longer to wait.