Tim | 666 comments Im back

message 6: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments Hi :P

message 7: by Tim (new)

Tim | 666 comments So...plots?

message 8: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments Still got nothing

message 9: by Tim (new)

Tim | 666 comments Fantasy paranormal normal life?

message 10: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments Sure

message 11: by Tim (new)

Tim | 666 comments A powerful women that worships god and has a healing power in her comes upon a fallen devil she helps him out and then the church exils her and the demon or devil saves her life when she is stabbed by a church !ember he makes her half human half devil.

message 12: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments Cool

message 13: by Tim (new)

Tim | 666 comments So do you want to be a male or female?

message 14: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments Female if you mind

message 15: by Tim (new)

Tim | 666 comments Not at all. Detailed charries or just a few things like apperance name and such?

message 16: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments We can just take a few stuff I

message 17: by Tim (new)

Tim | 666 comments Alright.

message 18: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments Cool

message 19: by Tim (new)

Tim | 666 comments NAME:Jack Diamond
APPERANCE:Tan with blonde hair and blue eyes. A scar on his back from a holy sword. He has a tattoo of a dragon on his left arm.
PERSONALITY:He gets sas easily and yses his love for others to fight the sadder or the madder he is rhe harder he fights. He loves being a devil but sometimes wants a normal life.

message 20: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments Name: Malia Gray
Appearance: http://www.mrwallpaper.com/wallpapers...
Personality: She wants to help people. She's nice and often helps people with her healing powers

message 21: by Tim (new)

Tim | 666 comments You start or i?

message 22: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments You

message 23: by Tim (new)

Tim | 666 comments Jack fell quickly out of the sky. His back was slashed and one of his black silky wings drenched in blood. He made an oof sound when he hit the cement. He had a second to see it was right next to a holy church,he closed his eyes and thought. Great how ironic,im going to die next to a church as a devil.

message 24: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments Malia walked out from the church and smiled some. When she saw him her smile disappeared and she ran over to him. "Oh my what have happened to you?" She asked as she sat down on her knees next to him

message 25: by Tim (new)

Tim | 666 comments Jack faded in and out of conciousnes,whos this person?,ehe asked himself but he had no time to really think"i-i-i fell"he barely got that phrase out. Was he going to make it? Or was he just going to die again,not like this.

message 26: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments Malia nodded and looked at him. "You gonna be fine." She said and then took his hand to start the healing process to fix his wounds and everything

message 27: by Tim (new)

Tim | 666 comments Jack wondered if she noticed he was a demon i mean he did have his wings out. Why is she helping me? He asked himself. He passed back out but began to feel better what is she doing?

message 28: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments Malia looked down at him. She saw his wounds slowly grow together and disappear and smiled some and kept holding his hand till she could feel that his pain was gone

message 29: by Tim (new)

Tim | 666 comments Jacks eyes opened wearily he saw he was al8ve and saw the girl"thank you"he said siñcerly. He felt his back and the wound was gone"how did you do that?"he asked.

message 30: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments When Malia felt that she was done she let go of his hand. "That's my thing. I havre the power of healing anyone I touch. Including myself."she said

message 31: by Tim (new)

Tim | 666 comments Jack stared for a long time"a healer"he said mostly to himself"thats totally awesome!"he felt so much better and was thankful to her. But she was apart of the chirch why did dhe help?

message 32: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments Malia looked at him. "Yes I'm a healer. So now how did you get that hurt?" She asked him. "I mean that hurt that you looked were more then just from a fall." She said

message 33: by Tim (new)

Tim | 666 comments Jack completely forgot so he looked back up in the sky for the person he was fighting but they where gone"I was fighting a dark angel,My names Jack Grimory...well my real last name is Diamond. But im a demon now and thats my masters last name."he cocked his head to the side and smiled

message 34: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments Malia nodded. "My name is Malia Gray." She said simply. And then looked up at the sky and then at him again. "Well you should try to be more careful next time you fight with someone." She said

message 35: by Tim (new)

Tim | 666 comments Jack stared and blinked a few times. A holy women told a devil to be careful. Maybe she didnt hear him?"Im a devil"he said again. I thought all people that followed god would try to kill or be afraid of devils.

message 36: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments "I know your a devil." She said. "I could see that on your wings." She said and then looked at his wings

message 37: by Tim (new)

Tim | 666 comments Jack was baffled"theb why in lucifers name are you helping me?!"he wasnt used to tgis at all. He played with his hands and decided to sit up so now he was sitting in his personal crater ge made coming down

message 38: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments "Because that's how I work. When I see someone that needs help I help. I got taught to help people no matter what." Malia said

message 39: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments .

message 40: by Tim (new)

Tim | 666 comments Jack stands"so your church is fine with you helping a demon"he says. He stretched his back. She helped him because she was a good personbut he felt a sharm pain when her cross brushed against his arm.

message 41: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments "I don't know. Probably not. But they always told me to help others is a good sake. And I help people for a good sake." Malia said and looked at him

message 42: by Tim (new)

Tim | 666 comments Jack scratched his back some,his black wings bursting open flapping silently. "Interesting"He began to wonder,a human of such high ranking as a healer should know that the demons are the humans biggest threat so why help. He shrugged that thought off after a while. He blinked a few times. Cocking his head to the side"Are you tricking me?" He asked jumping back ten feet.

No human he had ever come after had been nice it always ended the same,they tried to hurt him and they became soulless laying face down in the dirt. So he was confused at this point.

message 43: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments Malia got up and looked at him. "what do you mean?" she asked looking at him a bit confused. She hoped that she would be able to not get in any trouble for helping an demon. She were thinking about what God had always told her that helping others was a good thing to do

message 44: by Tim (new)

Tim | 666 comments His teeth turned to sharp blades he felt betrayed,"Don't play dumb with me! Your kind always tries to hunt me down and take me out."He said this with anger and might as his horns began to seep from his swing. His feathers turned even more dark and larger. He breathes heavily he did not know why he felt betrayed when all she's done is help him.

message 45: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments Malia only took a step back. "listen the only thing I did to you was saving your life. No tricks pulled or anything." she said to him and

message 46: by Tim (new)

Tim | 666 comments Jack jolted down feeling calmer his appearance changed to normal. His wings curled back into his back. He could tell if humans lie and he didn't see this one lying"okay then"he says"God says to work against the Devils and I'm no person so why help me?"

message 47: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments "he might have told me that demons are bad. But he also told me that every living creature deserves their life. And that is what I follow." malia said and looked at him

message 48: by Tim (new)

Tim | 666 comments Jack bowed his head. He looked through the earth with pure black eyes. He didn't want to do anything bad to this person but he could see the devil staring at him. He shook his head,he just couldn't. This one time couldn't hurt anything it won't make demons look soft.

message 49: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments .