Out and Proud (A GSA Club) discussion

Serious shiz > Nash Grier homophobic slurs

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 22, 2015 01:44AM) (new)

I mean, he made a half assed attempt at an apology, but he continued his homophobic speak after that.

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 22, 2015 01:52AM) (new)

And this is JUST the twitter stuff! He made a vine as well, using the term 'fags.'

Thanks Aria for the idea for this thread, and the pictures.

message 3: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 22, 2015 01:52AM) (new)

Oh I found THIS.

(Ignore the top bit, look at the tweets in the pic)

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

And if you think this is awful, he also wrote a tweet about "being paranoid whenever Muslims are around."

What are your thoughts?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

What an immature arsewipe.

GAHDAJF

I hate that people like him are so utterly THICK, and yet they're in positions of huge power.

Like, if he decided to go, 'ATTENTION, MY FANGIRLS! KILL A PUPPY!' I am willing to bet that a third of the world's puppies would find themselves inside that sicko's stomach by sundown.

If you have power over so many people like he does, if you have countless fans who would do anything for you, WHY NOT DO SOMETHING GOOD???!!

People with so much influence should NOOOOOOOOOTTTTT be saying stuff like that. Nobody should. But it's about a thousand times worse when somebody so famous says such racist and disgusting stuff, because PEOPLE LOOK UP TO HIM for whatever reason.

LOJIHOUYTDyhuiljukyijt6i7sg'

Belugh.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Now I'm in a bad mood XD

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I agree!! It's just... Awful!!! And his fan girls are all "but he's soooooooooo cute, how can you be mad at him!!" Does that seriously make it okay??!!!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

EXACTLY! I don't care how supposedly 'hot' he is- the second somebody makes comments like that, I'm done with them. Hell, if Gerard Way said stuff like that, I'd hate him. And Gerard Way is essentially the best thing ever, so that's saying something. It doesn't matter how good-looking a person is- comments like that are frigging UNACCEPTABLE.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Definitely. I don't think there's any allowance for saying that sort of stuff.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

In fact, no, there isn't,

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Mannnnn the internet makes me mad sometimes :P At least there's plenty of other people out there who hate Nash Grier as much as me XD

message 12: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 25, 2015 10:10PM) (new)

Yeah true xD

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

I found more.
(I know this Nash guy because my sister loves him)

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

I found more.

message 15: by ♫✯Em loves Hollenstein✯♫❤the summertime and butterflies all belong to your creation❤, Life is better when you just remember that love is love (new)

♫✯Em loves Hollenstein✯♫❤the summertime and butterflies all belong to your creation❤ | 308 comments Mod
ew Nash Grier

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

*shudders*

message 17: by ♫✯Em loves Hollenstein✯♫❤the summertime and butterflies all belong to your creation❤, Life is better when you just remember that love is love (new)

♫✯Em loves Hollenstein✯♫❤the summertime and butterflies all belong to your creation❤ | 308 comments Mod
Lewis wrote: "I found more.
"

.... These are just... Why do people like this guy??

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Because he's "hot". Frankly, discrimination is something that makes a person immediately incredibly unappealing to me (both their physical appearance and mental), but I guess that's not the case for everyone. :P