1x1 Roleplays discussion

1x1 > Moonshadow and Jessica

Comments Showing 1-50 of 2,092 (2092 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 41 42

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 3419 comments Okay, is it okay I use my same character. I remember the name and stuff.

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 3419 comments Okay what character will you use?

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 3419 comments (Do you want to start or me?)

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 3419 comments (Sorry. I fell asleep.)

Scarlet sighed as she laid down in her bed. She had finished her testing and was so tired. She didn't even notice the second bed in the room at all. She decided not to ask them though.

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 3419 comments She heard someone, but didn't pay attention. She pulled the covers over her head and curled up underneath them.

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 3419 comments She flinched slightly when his voice bounced off the walls. She hated when her cell mates did that. She just curled into a tighter ball under the covers.

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 3419 comments She heard his stomach growl and sighed softly. She got up and walked to a wall. She slid open a small little spot and there was a tiny bit of food. She had saved it for herself yesterday. "Here." She said softly and quickly put it down in front of him before running to her bed.

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 3419 comments She glanced at him and knew he was hungry. She frowned slightly and looked away. She laid back on the bed and was afraid to talk to the newcomer. She put the pillow over her head.

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 3419 comments She was quiet. She didn't have to tell him. "How long have you been here?" She asked and shifted on the bed to look at him.

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 3419 comments She almost laughed at the number. It seemed like a hour to her. "I see." She said again. She sat up in the bed and stared at him. "What's your name?"

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 3419 comments "Scarlet." She said. "Or my experiment name zero-zero-eleven." She looked at him and slid off the bed. She nudged the plate toward him. "You should eat though."

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 3419 comments She frowned slightly. "They'll force you to eat soon enough. They don't want you to die of starvation..."

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 3419 comments She looked at his stomach. "Not long... The tests aren't done right if your hungry." She said and lifted his shirt to look at his stomach.

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 3419 comments (Okay. I just finished school.)

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 3419 comments (Also, I get tomorrow off. Thank goodness. Anyways, your turn.)

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 3419 comments "What subject are you?" She asked inspecting him. He was thinner than most on their first day. She was afraid they might just kill him if he doesn't eat.

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 3419 comments She let his shirt fall down. "I don't think they told you yet, you'll find out soon I guess." She said softly. "We are supernatural subjects. Scientists are trying to make supernaturals real. That's not possible so that's why they are using science." She sighed. "If you don't get fat on you they will kill you since you are no use."

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 3419 comments She sighed softly and stood up. "Maybe... I don't know." She crawled back in the bed. "But that won't be a honorable way to go."

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 3419 comments "I wouldn't want to die to either starvation or by the scientists..." She closed her mouth quickly. She wasn't about to tell him she was planning to escape soon.

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 3419 comments She opened her mouth to tell him, but there was a buzz. "Lunch." She told him. She walked to the door where a small slit opened and food for both of them was dropped in her hands. The slit closed and she put the food down on his bed, then hers.

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 3419 comments She looked at the food. She saw nothing wrong with it. Of course, she was used to it. "It's not that bad. You just need to eat it."

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 3419 comments She looked at her food. She didn't see it as much. She got up and switched the food. "Happy?" She bit into the raw meat.

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 3419 comments She looked down at her strawberries and didn't want to eat them now that he threw it up. She stood up and opened a small drawer and pushed it back in. "I'm not that hungry anyways."

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 3419 comments She looked away from the throw up. "This happens." She said. She remembered the many meals she ate before she threw up. "They test you with different meals until they find a perfect one."

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 3419 comments She didn't answer. She looked at the slit and another piece of food was reveled. Not for her. For him. She put it on his bed.

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 3419 comments "You might be a vampire subject. That's why they might be feeding you something that might have blood. I'm a witch subject, so I get berries and fruits all that stuff." Another tray showed, it wasn't meat.

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 3419 comments "Yeah." She said. "You should probably eat it before your stomach growls again." She said softly. She hated every time it did growl.

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 3419 comments She sighed softly. She saw that the scientists had put cleaning supplies in to clean up. "Meal times over." She mumbled and put the tray in the trash can. She bent down and started to clean his throw up. "You should probably rest. You don't look to well."

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 3419 comments She took his hand off his stomach because it bothered her a lot. "I don't want to revel that much to you yet." She said quietly.

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 3419 comments "Not long." She sighed softly. "If you want to... I can comfort you until your stomach stops making annoying nosies. You're stomach likes to talk a lot."

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 3419 comments "Honestly, being in a place like this. If someone offers you comfort. I would take it... Plus, I will tell you more about me." She said looking down.

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 3419 comments She sighed softly. She sat on the bed lightly. "I was born here... I've been here my entire life... I've been in a cell for 10 years. I've had to throw up for 2 weeks until I had the ability to eat." She sighed. "There. I felt bad for not telling you so I told you."

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 3419 comments "I threw up and got food at the same time. I had this cell mate. Veronica. She said she was about to be a mother, but the baby died and they took her to the testing room. She was a angel subject. She helped me out all the time and she was like a mother." She sighed. "I'll help you too."

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 3419 comments "Yeah..." She remembered she had relocated and she later found out she had died. That's when she was moved to the cell she was currently in. "Is your stomach feeling better? If not... I think I know how to make it better."

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 3419 comments She looked at his stomach. She got up and walked away. "I survived throwing up because I had a loop hole. You'll have one too." She bent down and opened a hidden spot under the bed. There was a jar full of mint like candies. She took none out and closed it up. She stood up and walked over to him. "This is what the scientists engineered on accident. It helps fill all kinds of hunger like that. If you eat a lot of these, you'll get your fat back as well. I was like you when I was small. You could see my ribs and no stomach. Veronica stole a jar of these and fed me them. Soon, I was back to normal. It works on anyone. Even you." She opened his mouth and put it in. "It should burst with your favorite food."

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 3419 comments "You probably will until they find you a meal that fits you. Which may take a while." She said. "But you can't let anyone know I'm feeding you these alright?" She told him quietly.

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 3419 comments "That's true." She said. "Do you want me to give you one whenever your stomach rumbles or when you ask?" She asked him.

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 3419 comments She nodded and got the candies out again. She got two for him and gave it to him. "Hopefully you'll get some more weight back, the more you eat it." She said lightly.

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 3419 comments She smiled slightly and was relieved to see that his stomach only growled occasionally. Not as thunderous as before. She stood up. "Call me when you need anything."

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 3419 comments She looked back at him and was happy to see that he seemed okay now. She laid down in her bed and laid down. A buzzer rang which meant bed. She was ready to sleep.

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 3419 comments "It's mean to sleep." She said tiredly. "I suggest you do it." She said softly as she rolled up in her blankets. "Good night." She said to him. "I'll give you more candies tomorrow morning. You'll be hungry by then."

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 3419 comments ((Yeah.))

She woke up in the morning to the buzzer which meant to wake up at the same time, breakfast. She stood up and walked over to his bed. "Hey... Wake up." She shook him slightly.

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 3419 comments "Yes." She said with a nod. The slit opened and she got up. She walked over to it and got the two trays. She sat one down at Sam's bed and then at hers.

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 3419 comments She sighed softly as a another attempt at food for him failed. She ate her food and heard his stomach growling. 'It wants the candy.' She thought. Though, she knows that the candy might become addictive and he'll want them all the time, she did the same, but Veronica had to put her foot down. She was worried she won't and he'll increase to much weight.

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 3419 comments She sighed softly when she finished her food while he didn't get anything down. She got up and threw her trash away. "You have to wait a bit until I'm sure the scientists are gone." She whispered to him before laying down.

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 3419 comments "Count." She said flatly and without emotion. "That's all I can really do. It's better than doing nothing. Plus it helps me keep track of everything."

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 3419 comments She looked at him and watched him. She stood up and suddenly stopped him. She lifted his shirt to check his stomach. "At least it stopped growling." She said lightly. Then frowned. "I didn't think this facility would get any lower... I'm sorry this is happening to you."

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 3419 comments She watched him and shook her head. "No. I feel more bad for you because you had a life outside of this building. I didn't have a chance to live, but you did. They had no right to take that away."

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 3419 comments "Both other people might remember you." She said softly. She bit her lip and looked down. "I want people to remember me. I want to be a hero as well." She looked up at him.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 41 42