Tнє Yσυηg Eℓιтєѕ Rσℓєρℓαу discussion

Fortunata Court > Hospital Wing

Comments Showing 1-50 of 337 (337 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

Ѕυϻϻεг {"sнσш ϻε λ нεгσ, λπd I'll шгιτε ψσυ λ τгλɢεdψ"} (leovaldez5819) | 1257 comments Mod
here we go to get ourselves patched up

message 2: by Fox , Don't waste your time or time will waste you (new)

Fox  (aegontargaryen) | 958 comments Mod
Khits eyelids fluttered, briefly unleashing his furiously green and purple eyes. He groaned.

Ѕυϻϻεг {"sнσш ϻε λ нεгσ, λπd I'll шгιτε ψσυ λ τгλɢεdψ"} (leovaldez5819) | 1257 comments Mod
Lucy laid the poor person on the bad and took off his shirt. She walked over to the sink and grabbed a bottle of hydrogen pryoxcide and dumped it on the wound. It probably stung but she didn't care. He ruined her dress. after the wound was clean Lucy started to wrap bandages around the cut.

message 4: by Fox , Don't waste your time or time will waste you (new)

Khit looked her in the eyes. "Is this fortuna?" He tried to sit up and coughed.

Lucy pursed her lips and nodded "you ruined my dress and yes welcome to the daggar society who the heck are you?"

message 6: by Fox , Don't waste your time or time will waste you (new)

"I'm a malfetto,too. A woman told me to come here"

message 7: by Fox , Don't waste your time or time will waste you (new)

Khit told her how he was captured by the slave drivers. Then killed a few of them and escaped. That was how he got so cut up

Lucy frowned "not every malfetto can just walk in we try are hardest to save every stupid ape but its to hard can you do anything?"

message 9: by Fox , Don't waste your time or time will waste you (last edited Apr 21, 2015 08:44PM) (new)

Khit locked vision with her and filled her mind with a fantasy world of burning clouds and black oceans. Then it morphed into a friendly house with loving family before going back to reality. 'I'm pretty sure I can'

Lucy swooned and leaned on a table for support "oh jeez we need to talk to Thranduil. Lupa!" Lucy called her wolf and Lupa cam running in two seconds later. 'Lupa bring Thra in here ill give you your treat later' Lucy pointed her arm tword the door and watched Lupa run off. She looked down at her dress and sighed. It was beautiful but now it was bloodstained and ruined. Her heels were still outside. She frowned and pulled off her used to be white silk gloves and put them in a bucket to soak. She turned to the guy on the table and sighed "im Lucy by the way" Lucy had blood in her red hair and it wzas dring. She pulled her hair out of her bun and rinsed the tips of her bangs in the sink

message 11: by Fox , Don't waste your time or time will waste you (last edited Apr 21, 2015 09:18PM) (new)

"I'm sorry about your dress. If you want I'll clean it for you" Khit tried to stand and leaned against a wall for support. A bold of pain flashed through his side. He sat down and examined his jacket. "Stupid slave drivers." He muttered as he stuck his hand through the hole in his jacket.

((I need to go to bed ill post in the morning sry))

Lucy shook her head "it won't come out if anyone can get blood out of clothes it would be a girl but no not this much on a white gown. Maybe my gloves but I don't know."

((please don't use the word damn))

message 13: by Fox , Don't waste your time or time will waste you (last edited Apr 22, 2015 05:19AM) (new)

"Okay." Khit fell asleep, he needed to heal.

(Sorry! I fixed that)

((no prob thanks))

Lucy frowned and sat on a table to wait for Thranduil. A couple minutes later Thranduil came in with a torn sleeve looking ver angry. Lucy walked in with some cloth in her mouth and dropped it in Lucy's lap looking very pleased with herself. Lucy stifled a laugh "oh c'mon Thrai i'll sew it back later we have bigger issues than that." she gestured to the bedside. "this is khit" she told him about his way here and how his blood ruined her dress. "do we really need another mind reader?"

Thranduil patiently listened to Lucy and waited for her to finish. "i don't know. We will have to test him ad then find him trainers. Maybe if he is worth anything we can ask Aeren to and maybe use Etienne as his apprentice it would be good for her."

message 15: by Fox , Don't waste your time or time will waste you (new)

"im not a mind reader." khit added in sharply. "i don't know what you are thinking, I just make you see what i want you to see." He sat crosslegged on the bed. "you must be Thranduil."

Lucy rolled her eyes at Khit and turned back to Thranduil "you want to keep him? And you want Aeren and Etienne to train him are you drunk?!" Lucy couldn't believe what she was hearing. Etienne and Aeren were like the two most annoying most immature people here.

message 17: by Fox , Don't waste your time or time will waste you (new)

"I'll do whatever you need me to. I don't want to cause trouble, I just want to feel safe for once in my life."

message 18: by Ѕυϻϻεг {"sнσш ϻε λ нεгσ, λπd I'll шгιτε ψσυ λ τгλɢεdψ"}, {Head mod} Ellayna/ Etienne/ Tora/ Anthony (last edited Apr 22, 2015 07:42AM) (new)

Lucy sighed. She couldn't believe she was even thinking about this "all right maybe we need to see if anyone is willing to be your trainer until then you can stay in the boys dorm its down the hall up the stairs and to your left. Let me go get tora she'll show you around"Lucy sent Lupa out again and then in a blink of an eye Tora Thrain came running into the room faster than a war jet. "ill leave you to it then." she smiled at Lucy bowed to Thranduil and rushed off with Lupa to change out of her ruined dress and get started on another one.

Thranduil nodded to Tora and told her to show Khit around. He walked out of the room without another word.

Tora got excited. When she got excited she started talking fast "Hi i'm tora you must be Khit thats a cool name are you ready to go on a tour?"

message 19: by Fox , Don't waste your time or time will waste you (new)

"Thank you." Khit put his jacket over his shoulders, only further diminishing his size. He needed to fix his one nice piece of clothing.

Tora got excited. When she got excited she started talking fast "Hi i'm tora you must be Khit thats a cool name are you ready to go on a tour?"

message 21: by Fox , Don't waste your time or time will waste you (new)

"sure.... If you don't mind i need to go kindof slowly. Ya know" khit pointed to his bandages

Tora slumped she hated the word slow. "one second. If we aren't going to run then i want to go change into something warmer for when i show you the outside" She ran out of the room and two seconds later was dressed in a warm flexible cotton dress "c'mon"

((time skip lets pretend that she took him all over and now is taking him to his dorm boys dorm u post 1st?))

message 24: by Fox , Don't waste your time or time will waste you (new)

Mordecai laid down in the hospital room. Was anything really wrong if he couldn't feel it?

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Ember stood at the door entrance, too nervous to come in. She had a weird feeling about Mordecai, she just couldn't place it.

message 26: by Fox , Don't waste your time or time will waste you (new)

"I hear you" Mordecai yelled

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Ember jumped. "Sorry."

gtg to bed I won't be on tomorrow.

message 28: by Fox , Don't waste your time or time will waste you (new)

((Awww. Kk))

Mordecai grunted. "Whatever. In a real battle I would have killed you"

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

back, my parents let me on.))

Ember rolled her eyes. "Yeah."

message 30: by Fox , Don't waste your time or time will waste you (new)

((Yay!))

"Don't joke. I'll show you all someday. Just fix my leg."

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay," Ember walked forward and gripped his leg. "This will hurt."

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

sorry gtg

message 33: by Fox , Don't waste your time or time will waste you (new)

Moreecai knew it wouldn't. He couldn't feel anything anyways.

message 34: by Fox , Don't waste your time or time will waste you (new)

(Bye)

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Ember twisted his leg back. She stepped away quickly, a odd look on her face.

message 36: by Fox , Don't waste your time or time will waste you (new)

"What's wrong. Surprised I don't show pain. Look at how f***ing thin I am. You think I can walk? Think again." Mordecai was bitter. He could hardly breath from the ribs pushing in, but didn't feel like saying anything.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Hurt flashes Ember's features and her face immediately darkened. With visible effort she force her anger down.

message 38: by Fox , Don't waste your time or time will waste you (new)

"Stop staring at me and just fix my ribs. Okay?"

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Ember grumbled under her breath about how funny he would look with all his hair shaved off and stepped up to him. She looked away as she set her hands on his chest. "Don't tell anyone of this." she said.

message 40: by Fox , Don't waste your time or time will waste you (new)

"Ummm. Fine." Mordecai rolled his eyes at all the drama here.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Ember sighed and closed her eyes. Suddenly Mordecai's wounds healed. She opened her golden eyes and looked at him, she let go of him and sat down in a chair. After healing him, she was weak.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

sorry gtg.

message 43: by Fox , Don't waste your time or time will waste you (new)

Mordecai stood up and grabbed her from falling. He could move. He fell to the ground, still too weak to actually walk, and started crying tears of joy. "You. You fixed me."

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Ember looked at Geselle she started to get up and come toward her.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Ember shook her head, she knew this could hurt her badly, maybe even kill her or put her in a coma, but from looking at Geselle's wounds, they were serious. "I...I can get rid of your... wounds..."

message 46: by Fox , Don't waste your time or time will waste you (new)

"Ember. No. You're already hurt. You can't ember." Mordecai held onto a bed and barely stood up.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Ember smiled sadly. "That's what my mother said as she lay dying." she looked away. "If I can stop one more person from being like her that than all the better." What she didn't tell him was that her abilities was what had gotten her uncle, an inquisitor, to kidnap her.

message 48: by Fox , Don't waste your time or time will waste you (new)

Mordecai fell back to the floor. "Ember. No...."

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"I never told you about why I looked like what I did when I came in here," Ember said as she rested her hand on Geselle. "You look exactly like my brother. I called him Cai all the time."

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Ember shook her head and Geselle's wounds healed. "You could have bleeded to death."

sorry gtg.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7