1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Emma and Brianna

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Brianna (new)

Brianna Andreda I'm glad that I've finally found someone that doesn't want to do something super romantic.

message 2: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) I'm glad I found someone who likes history!! And also not romance. Ugh it gets boring after a while...

message 3: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) Hello?

message 4: by Brianna (last edited Apr 21, 2015 07:55PM) (new)

Brianna Andreda Yes it does. I was thinking of something historical involving a little time-travel. Maybe even a mystery. Like maybe a detective uses the help of a scientist to catch the suspect. The scientist could've invented a device that allows people to time-travel and it could be sold in stores. The scientist could help the detective use the device in a way the suspect doesn't know about. So there could be the main roles of the detective and the scientist. Or there could be the main role of the detective and the suspect.

I can come up with other ideas if you want.

message 5: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) Okay! Could I be the suspect? I have an idea ... Of the crime and the reason.

message 6: by Brianna (new)

Brianna Andreda Yes you can be the suspect. Since you'll be the suspect, I could leave the time-travel locations up to you because my character will be chasing yours. Do you wanna do character sheets, or do you want to just learn about each other's characters as we go along.

message 7: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) Uhm the latter sounds better ;) should I begin? Or you?

message 8: by Brianna (new)

Brianna Andreda Okay cool. I'll let you start since I don't know the crime.

message 9: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) Okay ;D

Wait a sec-- is it okay if my character is an actual historical figure?
And is yours from modern day? Or the future? Or the past?

message 10: by Brianna (new)

Brianna Andreda Yours can be an actual historical figure if you want. I can be from either depending on your idea. If you need me to be one of the three, I will.

Sorry I'm a little late responding. I was finishing up my homework.

message 11: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) Okay :)
I'm going to write my first post ... But I'm didn't sleep good last night so I'm going to bed ....

message 12: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) The first thing he noticed was how strangely people dressed. Why didn't women wear skirts? Why didn't men wear stockings? You could see their legs? A travesty!
But as he came to his senses and noticed where he actually was, he was even more confused. Around him was a large park. But in the distance he could see Buildings that reached to the sky! He thought all the towers had been cut off- why were they like that?
What city was this? Who ruled it? Did they even speak his language?

message 13: by Brianna (new)

Brianna Andreda Detective Chambers sat at his desk. The work had been sparse this week, which was unusual. The only case he had was a possible kidnapping. The department had spent five hours combing the city for 15-year-old, Clarise Fisher. Her parents were a wreck thinking of all the horrible things that could possibly happen to their daughter. She had been gone for three days, supposed to be spending the night at her best friend, Samantha Patterson, house for the weekend. When Clarise wasn't home by 3 PM as she promised, her mother called the Patterson residence only to find out that Clarise never spent even one night at their home.

Clarise's mother, Tonya Fisher, frantically called the police to report her daughter missing. Detective Chambers arrived with two uniform cops to take Mrs. Fisher's statement. After that the search started for Clarise. The worse part was that she came right home being dropped off by her booyfriend around 11 PM Sunday night. What idiots we were searching for a girl that had run off with her college boyfriend.

Detective Chambers laid back in his chair hoping that this week would be a little more exciting. He knew there was something a little sadistic about wanting bad things to happen to people, but how else was he supposed to make a living. It's his job.

message 14: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) He looked around, and realized after a moment what had happened. His friend's invention had worked! He was skeptical about those 'inventions', thinking they just had little moving parts and such, but -- it wasn't 1500 anymore ... obviously not! It was some other year. Some much more advanced year. (Perhaps 1700? he thought).

Happily he went about, watching people in their strange clothes. He wondered - how would one draw that? He reached inside his cloak and took out some paper and charcoal (he always carried it with him) and sketched a little -- their strange "shorts" and "jeans" and whatnot. What were those weird glass things they wore on their noses?...

Was he still even in Europe?

message 15: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) ...

message 16: by Brianna (new)

Brianna Andreda Chambers paced in front of his desk. Nothing had been assigned to him today. What an extremely boring day, he thought to himself. Why couldn't Clarise Fisher really be missing? It would've been just the excitement he needed. It's not that he wished for the worst to happen, but he liked being the hero. It was not like he solved every case he every had, but there was rarely a case he couldn't close. He loved when he was faced with a challenge, those were the cases that made him think. They showed how smart and deductive he could be if pushed to that extent.

He glanced at the clock. It was only 11:25 AM and he'd have to be here until at least 4. What could I have possibly done in life to deserve such mundane days?

message 17: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) ((I'm at dinner I'll reply in a few mins...)?

message 18: by Brianna (new)

Brianna Andreda ((Okay))

message 19: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) Walking around, he started to understand his location a little better. That friend of his, Leonardo was his name, had told him about the future ... He never believed him. But now he did. He knew where he was and when he was. This was New York City in the year 2015!

He walked around a little before stopping in front of a Romanesque facade. A museum .... And his name was in big bold letters under "on loan from Gli Uffizi and the National Galleries..." What did that mean?...

message 20: by Brianna (new)

Brianna Andreda Around 1 PM, Chambers decided he would go out to get something for lunch. He was craving pepperoni and bacon pizza with a side of fries. Already tasting the marinara in his mouth, he headed towards E. 12th street to his favorite pizza joint, Ribalta. They had the best pizza in all of NYC if you asked him and he's been to almost every pizza joint within a 20-mile radius of the precinct.

Chambers checked his watch, 1:16 PM. By the time he made it to Ribalta's it would be crowded and he'd have the hardest time finding a parking spot. On a regular day, he'd have to settle for a less busy pizza joint. However, there wasn't much going on and the more time he could spend getting lunch, the less time he'd have to sit in that plain office looking at petty criminals being booked for petty crimes.

He walked out of the office and headed to his car. He didn't miss his days as a uniform cop, the job was by far tedious. But every once in awhile there were the days when something exciting happened, and hopefully you were the cop called to the scene.

message 21: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) He decided to go in. For some reason they weren't requiring tickets today; he quickly asked in rough English (he had learned some years ago from a friend of his) where the gallery was that had his art. Someone pointed him along. So he quickly ran to it.

message 22: by Brianna (new)

Brianna Andreda Chambers was right, Ridalta was packed. Their line was wrapped all the way around the corner of the building. He didn't mind, he just wanted his favorite pizza. He rarely had the time to come here. He pulled out a cold case file that he was looking over while he was at the precinct. He always tried to give a new perspective on unsolved cases when he had the time.

This case dealt with a woman who was found brutally murdered in central park. She had scars all over her body. It didn't seem as if the attack happened in central park, but was dumped there. The case had few leads that went nowhere and after four years the detective assigned to the case gave up.

message 23: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) Soon he was standing in front of "a portrait of a young man with a medallion". Sandro was a little confused - that was his name, after all. Alessandro, or Sandro for short. He brushed his sandy hair out of his eyes and stated at the portrait. It was a portrait he had painted of his brother. Why was it in a museum? He had sold it to the man who had commissioned it. Not to a museum.