What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > ABANDONED. Christmas time romance about a man who goes back to his hometown to take over his dads work. Falls in love with woman w/blind child.

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Steven (last edited Apr 21, 2015 07:13PM) (new)

Steven Litson | 5 comments I read a book about a man who goes back to his hometown to take over his dads work. His dad did things like take care of peoples houses while they are away for the winter. He meets a lady he once knew and her blind child. They fall in love.

I think it was called "Serenity" but that isn't correct.

It was turned into a movie that I saw around Christmas time. I also know that it was a Book on Tape.

Can you help me figure out what it was called?

Steven

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 34407 comments Mod
Steven, around what year did you read this book?

Contemporary or historical romance?

Do you recall if her child was a boy or girl?

Did the man and woman know each other in the past?

message 3: by Steven (new)

Steven Litson | 5 comments Read the book about 10 years ago, child was a girl and yes the man (at the time was a kid) met the woman (at the time also a kid) when the father of the girl took toys to a church? old folks home? for Christmas presents. I think he helped pass out the presents.

I can also tell you that when they were both adults, he built her a scatting rink for her and her daughter. Also i think there was something about him taking her in a row boat to a little island where they got caught in bad weather.

Hope this helps and thank you,

Steven

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38241 comments Mod
Steven, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

message 5: by Louie (new)

Louie | 22 comments I think it is Fallen Angel by Don Snyder. It was made into a Hallmark Hall Of Fame Christmas T.V. Movie.

message 6: by Louie (new)

Louie | 22 comments Steven wrote: "I read a book about a man who goes back to his hometown to take over his dads work. His dad did things like take care of peoples houses while they are away for the winter. He meets a lady he once k..."
Hi Steven, Is Fallen Angel by Don J. Snyder the right book ?

message 7: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38241 comments Mod
Lobstergirl wrote: "Steven, are you still looking for this or did you find it?"

No response in 2 years. Moving to Abandoned.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Fallen Angel (other topics)