My World of 1x1s discussion

Fan Fiction > Tessa and Drax

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Drax (last edited Apr 22, 2015 06:14PM) (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Name: Victor Forte

"You're bothersome."

Personality:
Victor is a quiet, introverted sort of guy, preferring to bury his nose in a musical history book or a Fantasy novel(Romance, if he thinks he can get away with it). Victor seems to have a laid-back personality, for the most part, while fighting or simply talking. He keeps a calm, kind exterior, and reads quietly. This lack of interaction, even when holding a conversation, irritates many of his friends. His eyes don't leave his book unless they need to, even if he is speaking.

If they do... it might be best for you to run.

Other than that, Victor seems primarily interested in music, and studies it. He plays the piano, violin, viola, organ, many saxophones, and more that many might not know. Victor, may slip into a bit more of a psychotic state when pushed into a corner, and will... conduct his Kagune as it attacks, either by playing a false violin or piano solo, or by using his hands to conduct its movements rhythmically, like one would a band. This is what gave him his alias.

The CCG calls him the Maestro. If he begins conducting... even his friends should run.

Appearance:

(view spoiler)

Mask: Victor's mask is nothing but bandages over his mouth and nose. He sweeps his hair over an eye, and wears a baggy hoodie with a scarf.

Anteiku, Aogiri, or Rogue Ghoul?: Anteiku

RC/Kagune Type: Rinkaku: (view spoiler)

Family: Deceased

History:
Victor grew up in the 14th ward, surprisingly, where he learnt to defend himself as a child. He preferred to stay home and read, as his father would always bring him books from somewhere. One day, a group that had taken to cannibalism broke into his home, with the intention of killing his parents and eating them. His father killed one of the four assailants, but was overpowered by two, while the other... did unspeakable things to his mother, before killing her. His parents were eaten as he watched, speechless, from a closet. He snapped, and his kagune silently stabbed the intruders through their skulls, luckily, before they sniffed him out. He ate them after a period of starvation, to take some sick, twisted, and insane measure of revenge, making him a half-kakuja. His kagune became more defended, like the Bikakus he'd eaten, making his tentacles less brittle.

It took Victor a long period of time to recover mentally from the trauma that caused him to resort to insanity, and rampaged for a long period of time in the 14th Ward, earning him a SS-rank, and a notorious legend. He wandered into the 20th Ward one fateful day, and the rest is a story that only the manager knows. He is now enrolled at Kiyomi High School, and is in his senior year.

Other: I always add themes, of course.

Themes:
"Are you going to be a problem?"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82kiI...

"It looks like it might be time to close my book."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0rkf...

"Crescendo!"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnXnr...

message 2: by Tessa (last edited Apr 23, 2015 09:39AM) (new)

Tessa  (panicrocks95) | 1539 comments Name: Miyaki Hina

Appearance:

(view spoiler)
Height: 5'4"
Eye Colour: right dark grey and red; left dark brown
Hair colour: raven

Personality Traits: confident; dedicated; efficient; organized; aggressive; competitive; coarse; narcissistic; power-hungry.

Quinque Type: Bikaku; black, streaked with silver; slightly similar to a scorpion tail; (view spoiler)

History: Hina went through the academy with her brother, after they lost their parents the pair were inseparable, and with only a year between them they were also constantly at each other's throats. Everything was a contest, and they were tied in it all. At seventeen Hina and Yuto were given the opportunity to become investigators, her skills far surpassed others her age, and her brother's were even better, though she would never admit that. A year in they were given something new, they were brought in on the ground floor of a project that would change their lives. It not only made them stronger, tougher, but it also altered their minds, it morphed them into something harder. The pair have spent the last two years tracking high profile ghouls, and dealing with them accordingly.

Family:
Miyaki Yuto - Brother; 19; (view spoiler)

message 3: by Tessa (new)

Tessa  (panicrocks95) | 1539 comments Hina took a breath as the train pulled to a stop, she inhaled the smell slight smell of sweat and cigarette smoke and frowned, after the first hour of sitting next to the eight piece European tourists she'd gotten used to the smell of sweat, crying children, and of course whatever food they kept pulling out of various bags, how many snacks did they need for a three hour train ride? As soon as she could she made her way to the door, and not having to bother with luggage or children she made it there first. As soon as she stepped onto the tile floor she flipped her black hair out of her face and stalked toward sliding glass doors that were at the front of the station. The sunlight hit her red, knee-length trench coat with a harsh light as she stepped outside, and her combat booted feet made no noise as she went from tile to concrete. Pulling a long, very thin, cigarette out of a pack she put it between her lips, which were the same colour as her coat. She lit the cigarette and breathed in the flavor of chemically altered tobacco. She was supposed to meet her brother here about ten minutes ago, but of course he was no where to be found.

message 4: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Victor was enjoying his day off, doing all of the things that a senior in high school ought to do. He was enjoying a thermos of coffee on a long walk, his eyes lost inn the pages of a book as he sat on his favorite bench. The park next to the station was rather nice, and the populated area had a pleasant scent, what with the flowers and people strewn about. It was his own bit of paradise.

message 5: by Tessa (new)

Tessa  (panicrocks95) | 1539 comments Hina's ciggarette was almost out when she spotted her shaggy haired brother hop over a bench with a single occupant, standing straight on the black metal seat, then walking off with a low thump and heading towards her. He gave her a smile and shook his hair out of his face, or rather just to a different part of his face, since it was so long and unbrushed that he looked like he was wearing a bad wig. "You look like you just woke up, what were you doing while I was in Osaka?" she asked with a glare. Yuto was just as good as she was at what they did, but he wouldn't know punctuality if it was python wrapped around his neck.
Letting out a laugh Yuto shrugged, "I've kept myself busy, broke into the warehouse on ninth last night, took in the kid that robbed the store two blocks down on Wednesday, with the missing owner. Found the owner, or half of him anyway." he spun a piece of red licorice through the fingers on his right hand and brought it up to take a bite. Hina dropped her cigarette, her expression unchanging as she stepped on it with more force than necessary. "You weren't supposed to go on your own idiot, you-" he cut her off with another laugh, louder this time, making a few people passing give the pair curious glances. He put his hands, and candy, in the pockets of his black leather jacket, not bothering to straighten the wrinkled black t-shirt underneath, or the black jeans that had one leg tucked into his combat boot, and one over. "I what? Couldn't have handled myself, the kid was like twelve, and alone, no big bad wolf protecting him, so he was easy, and even if there had been I could have handled myself and you know it."
Hina rolled her eyes, crossing her arms before walking the way he'd come. "Quiet down a little will you, the whole world doesn't need to know." she said with another scowl.

message 6: by Drax (last edited Apr 24, 2015 05:51PM) (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Victor finished his coffee after a long stint of reading, actually finishing his book at the same moment. He sighed, a bit relieved and saddened at the same time, but he supposed that was why he had brought some blank music scores to fill in. In fact, that was what he should have been doing, anyhow. His job at the :Re was nice, but he needed to make some extra money with his music to support himself comfortably. That, and he owed Touka a bit for breaking a dish by bumping into her while he was reading. He could've avoided her, but, to be honest, Victor got clumsier than normal around her, for some reason.

message 7: by Tessa (new)

Tessa  (panicrocks95) | 1539 comments ((I've never seen the show so I only know my favorites, if we want to they could make them make a few appearances for fun. I was thinking Romance would definitely be interesting, though how they'd get together I have no clue, maybe one of them can save the other and a little transference can happen(if you know what that is), her brother dying would mix up her life a lot, which might be fun, and sad because I love him, but might push her into being reckless. Nah I don't want your cutie to die, I really like him XD))

message 8: by Tessa (last edited Apr 25, 2015 07:02AM) (new)

Tessa  (panicrocks95) | 1539 comments Yuto walked around the bench, ignoring the person on the other end and "Come on Nee-chan, sit down, relax a little, get that stick that is wedged so far up your arse that it's making act like a total jerk out." He leaned on the back of the metal bench and sent another grin his sister's way.
With a glance in the strangers direction Hina stopped in front of the bench where her brother was being obnoxious. "Yuto, I don't think you realize, I will cut your tongue out, you don't need to be able to talk to do your job, and I'll finally be in blissful silence." Her brother made a dramatic gasping noise and backed up a few inches, "You wouldn't!" he said before laughing loudly, "Actually I totally believe you would, and you call me the crazy one-" Hina interrupted, but her voice was lowered a few dots this time, "You're the one that was happy about bringing in a ten year old kid, or twelve, or whatever. Even people like that-" She stopped and shook her head, "Nevermind, that's not the point, now let's get out of here before you do something stupid and get yourself arrested, again, I need a drink."
Yuto didn't move, instead folding his arms and sitting on the bench himself, "Really? You're going to go get a drink with your little brother? You should find a date or something, have a little fun." Hina rolled her eyes again, "I don't date, you know that, I spend all my time taking care of you instead, I've had to bail you out of jail twice in the last month, I don't think they want people like you in our position, no matter how good you are at it. So you should probably get your act together before they try and take it all away."

message 9: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Victor was beginning to become irritated with the two investigators. He'd been ignoring them for the most part, but they were "annoying" with a capital "A." At first, he thought that they would bug off if he just waited, but they were trying his patience. He put his music away and got up to leave.

message 10: by Tessa (new)

Tessa  (panicrocks95) | 1539 comments With a smile Yuto reached forward to grab his sister's arms, "Come on, they could never replace me, the other squad is nothing compared to the two of us!" Without missing a beat Hina swung her leg up, knocking his hands out of the way and connecting her boot with the side of his head, making him fall sideways into the stranger.

message 11: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Victor stumbled slightly and glared at the two, readjusting his glasses. He didn't care to speak with the doves, as it might draw unwanted attention to himself. He began walking away, his bag over his shoulder.

message 12: by Tessa (new)

Tessa  (panicrocks95) | 1539 comments ((Sorry, didn't see.))

Yuto grinned, grabbing the strangers arm and pulling him forward. "Now you have to apologize Hiiinaaa~" he pulled her name out way too much as it rang clearly through the air between them. Folding her arms Hina glared from her brother to the dark haired boy he was dragging, "Leave the kid alone before I decide it's a good idea to rip your voice box out." she said, a dead serious look on her face.

message 13: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Victor controlled his annoyance enough not to seem willing to rip it out himself. "Do you need something?" he asked, keeping as calm as he possibly could. It wouldn't do any good if Doves suspected him.

message 14: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) ((Waiting on you again.))

message 15: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) ((Still interested?))

message 16: by Tessa (new)

Tessa  (panicrocks95) | 1539 comments ((yea, just been busy, and I forgot lol, any idea what we should do from here?))

message 17: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) ((Well, they could be hunting him, as he's a cold case, and another, cannibalistic, Aogiri ghoul shows up and kills her brother. Or they can find him while he's hunting, and he gets away, but they have a lead on his location?))

message 18: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) ((Any thoughts?))