The Realms discussion

Human Realm > Sab's house

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

*RoseyCheeksReviews* (roseycheeksreviews) | 1388 comments Mod

message 2: by αѕɬяι∂ (new)

αѕɬяι∂ | 66 comments Alaska stared at Sabs place, it was huge compared to her tiny apartment, "Wow...it's beautiful..,"

message 3: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

sab stratched the side of his head as he stared at the small pool, it was small. " its revetily small, but i like smaller things" sab smiled at her

message 4: by αѕɬяι∂ (new)

αѕɬяι∂ | 66 comments "Way bigger then my 1 room apartment...it's really pretty...your very lucky." Alaska smiled at him, "But why is the bed outside...you might get wet if it rains!"

message 5: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

sab snorted in laughter and nuzzled her neck " thats the pool side bed as you can see its on part of a cliff." as he kissed her neck

message 6: by αѕɬяι∂ (new)

αѕɬяι∂ | 66 comments Alaska blushed, she kissed his cheek, then stepped back, she smiled at him and then ran off, going inside the housetops look for food.

message 7: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

sab laughed, " well i guess your hungry" as he tried to run up to her making sure he didnt drop into the pool

message 8: by αѕɬяι∂ (new)

αѕɬяι∂ | 66 comments Alaska laughed, "I haven't eaten in like two days! Of course I'm hungry, so get me some dang food you lazy!"

message 9: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

sab laughed " well then my dear" he sauntered into his kitchen and directed her to sit at the island " ill make u one thing I looove " as he walked to the fridge to grab out the cheese and bread " what do you want to drink?"

message 10: by αѕɬяι∂ (new)

αѕɬяι∂ | 66 comments "Thank you baby!" Alaska smiling, "And PeaceTea!" she yipped, grinning like an idiot.

message 11: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

sab smiled at the baby part " its my pleasure" as he flipped the bread over. frowning he looked at her "peacetea?" he asked curious as what it was

message 12: by αѕɬяι∂ (new)

αѕɬяι∂ | 66 comments Alaska nodded, "It's a type of tea, kind of like Arizona tea...but I think it's better!" she said, sitting down at the table, waiting for her food.

message 13: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

" hmm can you explain more to me , i havent heard of it before i can probolly conjure it" as he brought a plate out and put the two grilled cheese sandwiches on it and held it out for her to take

message 14: by αѕɬяι∂ (new)

αѕɬяι∂ | 66 comments Alaska shrugged, "It's fine, I'll have some water," she said with a smile, "I'll make you try one later."

message 15: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

sab smiled " alright then" as he moved to grab two glasses out. and brought them to the fridge for ice and water. handing it over he watched her eat " taste good" he asked self consciously

message 16: by αѕɬяι∂ (new)

αѕɬяι∂ | 66 comments Alaska smiled, "Yeah! And thank you," she said taking another note into her sandwich and taking a sip of her water. "Mm,
I need to go to my house and change...I haven't been there since I've met you...I probably look like a mess..."

message 17: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

sab smirked " a hot mess tahts for sure" he winked at her, " i have some clothes you can wear for the time being till we go get your stuff and bring it here" he turned and started to wash his glass.

message 18: by αѕɬяι∂ (new)

αѕɬяι∂ | 66 comments Alaska blushed, hitting his arm playfully, "Can I take a shower? I'm very stinky...I don't like it!" she complained.

message 19: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

sab smirked at her " yes you can, but you do knwo that we can save water if we shower together" he wiggled his eye brows playfully.

message 20: by αѕɬяι∂ (new)

αѕɬяι∂ | 66 comments Alaska blushed, "P-Pervert!!" she screamed, her face a dark red.

message 21: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

sab snickered " only around you" he laughed out loud. then shook his head to remove the thoughts that started to invade his mind. " down the hallway to the left" he pointed to the bathroom. " towels are under the sink and everything u need is in their"

( life sucks, work sucks, srry havent been on i just got interent.)

message 22: by αѕɬяι∂ (new)

αѕɬяι∂ | 66 comments "Okay, don't you dare try to sneak in!" Alaska said pointing a finger at him, then she turned around, heading to the bathroom to shower. She placed a town out and got the shampoo and conditioner, she turned on the shower and waited for it to warm up. She stripped of her clothes then stepped in.

((It's fine))