The Realms discussion

EVERYONE MUST SIGN

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

*RoseyCheeksReviews* (roseycheeksreviews) | 1388 comments Mod
soo here i wold like you to say

I ___________ agree to post on the group and be active. if i do not i will be deleted.

thank you everyone :)

message 2: by αѕɬяι∂ (new)

αѕɬяι∂ | 66 comments I ELISE TAVIA agree to post in the group and be active, if I do not I will be deleted.

PS. I love Stacey

message 3: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

awe i love you too <3

message 4: by αѕɬяι∂ (new)

αѕɬяι∂ | 66 comments Nelson ;)

message 5: by sage (new)

sage I Ⓢⓐⓖⓔ AɢRᴇE Tᴏ ᴘOsT Oɴ ᴛHᴇ ɢRᴏUᴘ ᴀNᴅ ʙE AᴄTɪVᴇ. Iғ ɪ ᴅO NᴏT I WɪLʟ ʙE DᴇLᴇTᴇD.

message 6: by Crimson (last edited Apr 21, 2015 05:28PM) (new)

Crimson Wings (i_love_reading327) | 6 comments Crimson, I will 'try' to be active for now on

message 7: by sucre'd fiend (last edited Apr 21, 2015 05:30PM) (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 13 comments I, Fiend, agree to post on the group and be active. If I do not I will be deleted.

message 8: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

perfect now thank you

message 9: by Sara (new)

Sara (booksthinkfantasy) I Sara agree to post on the group and be active. if i do not i will be deleted.

message 10: by Calvin (new)

Calvin Crick | 2 comments I would agree to be deleted and not read anymore post if you think we can not have a life outside of this post I only have one wish look at your life it can't be just a post

message 11: by Calvin (new)

Calvin Crick | 2 comments I do work and try to write and read when I can but that is all I can do sorry

message 12: by Marcelo (new)

Marcelo Teixeira | 3 comments I Marcelo Teixeira agree to post on the group and be active. if i do not i will be deleted. :)