Musique Academy discussion

Characters > Private Teachers

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (last edited Apr 22, 2015 11:06PM) (new)

LP (kirinchick) | 2945 comments Mod
If students want to excel in music more than others or if they're just having trouble with their music they could hire a private tutor. Feel free to create as many as you like! One teacher per instrument please. First come first serve!

Please include:
•Name
•Personality
•Appearance
•Instrument (Check the folder "Auditions" to see what teacher spots are available)

P.S. Even though they're counted as teachers they have as much freedom as the students have. They don't have general rules like the conductor and directors, just go wild with your imagination!

The Great and Powerful Matt Addision~ Spy; Liberty Valence~ Gunslinger; Speed Racer~ Driver; Project Alice and Leon S. Kennedy~ Zombie Slayers  (polishchicken) | 3314 comments Mod
• Name- Laney Love

• Gender- Female

• Age- 22

• personality- always cheering on her students, happy, and caring.

• Appearance- http://designsbytuesdai.com/image/dat...

• Instrument- Violin

message 3: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

Approved!

message 4: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

Name: Jeremy Avenue

Personality: Jeremy is a funny, open guy who is a very mellow guy and gets along with everyone. He will protect what he knows is right even if it means loosing some friends. Jeremy also loves science and talking a lot about anything.

Appearance: https://www.google.com/search?q=guys+...

Instrument: Piano

message 5: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

Approved

message 6: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

Penelope  ~Conversations with my cat~ | 3181 comments Mod
xD Loved what you looked up. "Guys with snappy hair"

message 7: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

Wait, did it show one picture or did it show like the whole website?

message 8: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

And thanks XD

message 9: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

It went to the picture, but it showed the other results as well.

message 10: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

Ah okay.

message 11: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (last edited Jun 04, 2017 09:34AM) (new)

Name: Joshua Benton

Nickname: Josh, but he doesn't like it.

Personality: Joshua is kind of a peppy guy. He likes to smile and laugh, but gets serious when he needs too. He's a semi strict teacher, but only because he wants you to get better. He's easy to get along with.

Appearance:http://oi2.photobucket.com/albums/y50...

History: Joshua grew up loving cop shows-- and the music played in them. He enjoyed watching the older ones since it combined his two favorite things: detectives and saxophone-like music. As Joshua grew older, he took to music, and as he got even older and better, he thought of taking up a career in music. Sadly however, that failed, so he took to his second passion, solving crimes. He attended a police academy, and eventually graduated as the second best in his class. As he began to make a name for himself in the police community, his bosses took a special interest in him. He was given a special case: to go undercover at a music school where suspicions were it was murder central. Joshua was overjoyed at this opportunity, and took it up immediately. He informed himself of the previous cases, such as the one with Michelle, but he also read up on all of the other cases. ALL of the other cases. Joshua now works at Musique Academy as a private teacher, and gets to live both of his dreams at once, music and detectivery. (Yes, that's not a word, but it feels like it should be.)

Instrument: Saxophone

Other: Joshua's specific mission is to find those responsible for the most recent murders, and arrest them, basically. If evidence is found that tells the murderer of previous cases, they will be opened back up and re-investigated.

message 12: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

Approved because awesomeness and finally completeness.

The Great and Powerful Matt Addision~ Spy; Liberty Valence~ Gunslinger; Speed Racer~ Driver; Project Alice and Leon S. Kennedy~ Zombie Slayers  (polishchicken) | 3314 comments Mod
Omg he's so awesome Penny! Yeheehehehehehehheheh

message 14: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

Glad you like him! ;)

message 16: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

Would you like to rp with him? I don't care who with.

Yes, that'll be awesome. I got Ester and Gretel, you could chose which one.

message 18: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

Like I said, I'm good with any. Where to?

Hmm how bout both? Ummmmmmm, how bout the Grand Hallway?

message 20: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

Sure! *shrugs shoulders in overly dramatic way* I shall go post now.