Musique Academy discussion

Houses > Cassandra Byrd + Valentina Prescott + Abagail Lasan + Jamie Shorie

Comments Showing 1-47 of 47 (47 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

LP (kirinchick) | 2945 comments Mod
Living space for the girls.

message 2: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

Penelope  ~Conversations with my cat~ | 3181 comments Mod
Abby walked into the dorms after feeling a little worn out from Wilbur Theatre. She collapsed on her bed and took out a book to read.

message 3: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

Cassandra follows her, "Sorry I didn't come directly here. I had to retrieve my sax and music." She was exhausted from the airplane ride and her trip to the Wilbur Theater.

message 4: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

"No problem," Abby replied setting down her book to talk to her.

message 5: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

"Can I ask you something Abby?" Cas questioned staring down at her hands holding her saxophone case.

message 6: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

"Sure. What is it?"

message 7: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

"Do you believe in the supernatural?" She asked.

message 8: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

"I don't know. I guess it would depend on what it is. Like I might believe like spirits or ghosts or something, but not things like zombies," Abby replied.

message 9: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

Cassandra laughed casually, the subject of zombies brought memories of her little sister who was about to graduate high school. Her sister was obsessed with zombies and was constantly talking about them. "Yeah, same here. Zombies and things like that are completely fictional."

message 10: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

"Yes. So, I guess, I kind of do..."

message 11: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

"Okay, good! Cause I need to tell you something that I seen before I met all you you guys in the storage room. That's why I was so quiet...I had other things in my mind," she recalls the music she heard from Room 159, "I was walking by Room 159 and I heard screaming. So natural, I looked through the room and seen..." Cas shook her head, tears beginning the slowly fall down her cheeks. "Oh, Abby, it was horrible! A masked student was torturing a girl. I looked away, and then snuck another look and it was gone. I know that I didn't imagine it, I just couldn't..."

message 12: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

"Oh. And you're sure that you saw it? I mean, that's an odd thing to see at a school... Yet, I still believe you," Abby said as she reached out an arm to comfort her.

message 13: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

"I know it's odd..." She sighed, "Am I going crazy?"

message 14: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

"I don't think so... But I may have to see it to believe it fully."

message 15: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

"I would too if I was in your shoes," Cas admitted.

message 16: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

"Yeah," Abby said a bit quietly. "Did you see anything else? Or was it just that?"

message 17: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

"That's about it," she nodded thinking of the everything that she seen, "I think he seen me though..."

message 18: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

"Oh. If it's real, then that might be a bad thing..."

message 19: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

"Yeah..." She just realized how bad that could be, "Can he harm me?"

message 20: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

"I have no idea. I wouldn't think so if he was like a ghost, but then again, I didn't see it," she replied.

message 21: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

She nods her head, rears still flowing down her cheeks, "I don't like room 159..."

message 22: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

"I don't think I do either..."

message 23: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

"I could be imagine things, right?" She tried to stop caring which only made it worse.

message 24: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

"Yes, but I don't feel like you are. I mean, that's a serious thing to be imagining..."

message 25: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

"That's what I thought...but I just don't want to deal with something like that..." She confesses, "It's horrifying!"

(( I meant to put crying earlier, but accidentally put caring. Sorry! Autocorrect... ))

message 26: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

"It is," Abby said quietly.

((Haha! Okay good to know))

message 27: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

She wipes her eyes, "I am just going to avoid that took from now on..."

message 28: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

"Okay. And I'll stay with you. I don't want anything happening to you," she said firmly, but slightly scared.

message 29: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

"Thank you Abby," Cas smiles faintly starting to feel better. She wanted to go back home, but worked too hard to get here. There was no going back.

message 30: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

Abby gave Cas a slight smile back, and leaned back down on her bed. "I think, that for now, we should go to sleep."

message 31: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

She nods and heads to her bed, "Goodnight Abby. Sweet dreams."

message 32: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

"You too," she added before closing her eyes.

message 33: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

Cas falls asleep into a nightmare about the masked man in room 159.

message 34: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

Abby woke up, and decided to get up. She headed into the school.

The Great and Powerful Matt Addision~ Spy; Liberty Valence~ Gunslinger; Speed Racer~ Driver; Project Alice and Leon S. Kennedy~ Zombie Slayers  (polishchicken) | 3314 comments Mod
walkimg besides Abby to her house he asked, "Is this you?"

message 36: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

Abby nodded. "Mhm!" she took out her key and unlocked the door, leaving it open for William to come inside. "Make yourself at home. I'll just be a couple minutes."

The Great and Powerful Matt Addision~ Spy; Liberty Valence~ Gunslinger; Speed Racer~ Driver; Project Alice and Leon S. Kennedy~ Zombie Slayers  (polishchicken) | 3314 comments Mod
"Okay thanks. Take your time, we're in no rush." He said as he walked in think of where they should go.

((Waite, where are they going?))

message 38: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

((O.O I forgot. xD))

Abby dug through her dresser, and pulled out some clothes, then went into the adjacent bathroom to change.

((Lol me too! Yehehe oh god I checked and we didn't decided or a place. Hmm idk where um?... How bout the... Wilbur Theater? Or like the lake?))

As Abby changed William thought of a good place to take her.

message 41: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

((Either works.))

message 43: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

((Okay))

message 45: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

((You. xD))