Musique Academy discussion

Houses > Yume Sekai + Jasmine V. Jones + Victoria Andrews + Grace Jackson

Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

LP (kirinchick) | 2945 comments Mod
Living space for the girls.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Grace and Jamie walked into the room and sat on Grace's bed. Grace leaned towards Jamie and kissed her forehead. Jamie layed down on the bed and Grace layed on top of her. Grace put her arms around Jamie and kissed her hard. Jamie put her arms around Grace and kissed her back. They smiled through their kiss.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

When they woke up the next morning, Jamie slept while Grace went in search for Cas.

message 4: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

Jonathan wandered into a house on the campus. He felt a loving spirit in here and was curious to see if it was true or just another false alarm. When he opened the door and walked through, he seen a girl in bed. His eyes widen surprised, that was new. Instead of leaving like he should of, Jonathan walked over to her and stood over the bed staring down.

message 5: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

Penelope  ~Conversations with my cat~ | 3181 comments Mod
James walked over to the house. "This one, right?" He asked.

message 6: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

"Yes. Thank you. Wait right here. I'll be right back!" She took off you change. Moments later Victoria came out wearing her usual attire. Black slacks, shits blogs, black vest, and a fed bandana tying her hair up into a bun. "Would you like something before we head off?" She says.

message 7: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

"Nah. I'm good," James replied, standing up.

message 8: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

She smiles and nods her head grabbing an apple from their small kitchen, "Alrighty then. Let's go. We'll have to break in, though, but I'm at expert at that."

message 9: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

"Um okay," James said, a little uncertainly.

message 10: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

"Let's go," he continued, nodding his head.

message 11: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

(( I'll post first there unless you want to ))

message 12: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

((Go ahead!))

message 13: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

(( Yay! Thank you :) ))

message 14: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

((No problem.))

message 15: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

(( Just did! ))

message 16: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

Vicky unlocked the door and opened. She looked back to James and asked, "Have you been here already? I have the feeling that you have?"

message 17: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

"I'm pretty sure. I forgot why though," he said, following her into the house.

message 18: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

"Then welcome back, James," she bows how a host would bow to their guest, "Would you like anything to drink or eat?"

message 19: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

Laughing, James replied, "Nope. I'm okay."

message 20: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

She finished her bow and replied, "Are you sure?"

message 21: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

"Yeah, I'm cool. Go change before someone else sees you."

message 22: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

"I should," she said remembering about her clothes and takes off to her room quickly. Vicky closed the door behind her and changed into her normal clothes and threw her bloody ones under her bed out of sight. Then she washed the blood off her arms and face and walked out back to James.

message 23: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

"You done?" he asked. "You look better now."

message 24: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (last edited Sep 29, 2015 04:17PM) (new)

She looked down and smiled. "Yes, I don't look like one of those insane characters from a horror movie after she killed everyone," Vicky said.

message 25: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (last edited Sep 29, 2015 04:11PM) (new)

James laughed a bit. "Yeah."

message 26: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

"I kind of ruined your clothes when I hugged you...would you like me to attempt to clean it?" she asked.

message 27: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

James looked down towards his own clothes. "Oh. I hadn't even noticed. I think I'll probably just throw them out. If you're done, I think I'll go change. Join me?"

message 28: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

She nods her head, "Of course! Shall we go now?"

(( Thread switch? ))

message 29: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

((Yup. I can post first.))

"Uh. Yeah. Unless you need anything else."

message 30: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

"No, nothing at all," she said and opened the front door. When he walked out too, Vicky locked the door.

(( Mkay! ))