Lovers of Paranormal discussion

Guardians: Awakened (Pantheon #1)
This topic is about Guardians
ARCHIVED R2R's > R2R {668} Awakened CLOSED

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Carrie (Book Fairy), LoP Heart & Soul (last edited Sep 09, 2015 02:29PM) (new)

Carrie (Book Fairy) Fort  (carriebookfairy) | 2889 comments Mod
Please read the Rules and Information before signing up for a review.
http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/1...
You MUST add this book to your Currently Reading shelf!
Reminder- You can only have TWO R2R books out at a time!!

Title: Guardians : Awakened
Author: Kimiko Alexandre
Genre: Urban Fantasy
Length: 130 pages
Synopsis - Raegan Fischer is eye candy for the rich socialites of the world...she also uses that pretty façade to protect them. When she gets dragged into a murder with "supernatural" like trappings, she never believes it's going to not only test faith she doesn't realize she has nor ever wanted, but make her enter a world of Angels, spirits, and the unknown.

Blackmailed into helping, she must find a missing angel and her sister while protecting a gargoyle that holds the soul of a mass murder. It's believe or risk a whole host of costs that are too high to bare.

This title is not a paranormal romance.

The first 10 of reviewers to sign up below leaving their email address will receive a free copy of this e-book Mobi, PDF, ePub format for review. Don't forget to leave which format you need.

Reviewers
1 Nichole (nickhazel38) 4
2 Sabrina (Sabrinaquarantillo) 5
3 Alise (termy_mom) 4
4 Silivia (silviadomingos1) 5/7
5 Ramona (ramona_p) 5
6 Eryka (cheferyka) 5/10
7 Danielle (dlknight81) 5
8 Jenn (Jnnfrcuce43) 4

*Note you have two weeks to read and review. Please post your review on Goodreads AND one of the following Amazon, Barnes and Nobles or Smashwords as well as post a link to this thread in the comments section. Make sure review is at least 5 sentences.
If you don't finish book let me know and I will take you of the list of reviewers.
Must complete book in order to review.
PLEASE give me a few days to get your book to you. I try but, sometimes life gets in the way!
If you are wondering where your book is please message or email me.

REMEMBER to state the following I received this book in exchange for an honest review (LoP or Lovers of Paranormal)
The reason I am asking for this is to get some exposure for our group so please help out.

**It is ILLEGAL to share e-books. This copy is for your enjoyment and review only. Please respect the author's hard work!

If you are going to be late and needing more time I have set up a thread under the R2R folder. Here is link, this should make things easier for everyone.
https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

Carrie (Book Fairy)
R2R Program Mod
carrie_loversofparanormal@yahoo.com
Lovers of Paranormal
http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/7...

message 2: by Kimiko (new)

Kimiko Alexandre (kimi_alexandre) | 14 comments Hi Everyone! I hope that anyone who choses to read Awakened enjoys it! :) I'm here for questions or comments.

Veronica Rosa (veronicadelrosa) I loved this book! :)

message 4: by Kimiko (new)

Kimiko Alexandre (kimi_alexandre) | 14 comments Thanks so much!!!

Nichole I would like this one please.

nickhazel38@yahoo.com

Mobi please

Sabrina | 89 comments Sabrinaquarantillo@gmail.com

ePub please!

message 7: by Kimiko (new)

Kimiko Alexandre (kimi_alexandre) | 14 comments I hope you both enjoy it!

BookWormAli (bookishwormali) | 19 comments I would like to review this. Alise termy_mom@hotmail.com pdf or mobi
Thanks!

message 9: by Silvia (last edited Apr 23, 2015 12:04PM) (new) - added it

Silvia Domingos | 11 comments hi i would like to review this. silviadomingos1@hotmail.com epub format

BookWormAli (bookishwormali) | 19 comments Carrie,

I just realized my email looks wrong it is termy_mom@hotmail. :( Sorry

Ramona Plant | 379 comments I would like to review this one.
please send mobi or PDF to ramona_p@hotmail.com
thanks

message 12: by Eryka (new)

Eryka Sterling | 9 comments I would love to review your book my email is cheferyka@gmail.com mobi format please.

message 13: by Kimiko (new)

Kimiko Alexandre (kimi_alexandre) | 14 comments I hope everyone is enjoying the book. Please feel free to ask questions if you have any.

message 15: by Kimiko (new)

Kimiko Alexandre (kimi_alexandre) | 14 comments Thank you so much for your review Alise. I will keep your comments in mind as I am already writing the next one!

Danielle Knight | 65 comments I would like to read this book. dlknight81@yahoo.com Thanks

message 19: by Kimiko (new)

Kimiko Alexandre (kimi_alexandre) | 14 comments Wow Sabrina. Thank you is all I can day. There will be days in my future where i get down on myself or my writing and I will re read your review. Thank you. I am so glad you enjoyed it and hope I can make the rest coming up as spectacular.

Ramona Plant | 379 comments My review is posted on amazon and goodreads.
https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

Thanks for a fun read. Can't wait to read the next one. Any idea on when that is coming out?

message 21: by Kimiko (new)

Kimiko Alexandre (kimi_alexandre) | 14 comments Thanks so much for the wonderful feedback and I am so glad you liked it. I am working on Shattered now but since I am a new author I don't have a sense of how long I will take. My hope is to finish no later then the end of the year but w the editor I picked and beta readers the time schedule falls on them as well.

I hope to make this on longer and am taking feedback on what people would like to see in this next one. All I can say is follow either my goodreads pay or my site for updates! Again thank you so much for the review!

Ramona Plant | 379 comments I am always willing to do beta reading if you ever need any additional ones.

glad to hear you are working on the next one, already looking this series a lot

message 23: by Carrie (Book Fairy), LoP Heart & Soul (new)

Silvia wrote: "hi i would like to review this. silviadomingos1@hotmail.com epub format"

U need more time darlin?

message 24: by Carrie (Book Fairy), LoP Heart & Soul (new)

Eryka wrote: "I would love to review your book my email is cheferyka@gmail.com mobi format please."

Silvia wrote: "hi i would like to review this. silviadomingos1@hotmail.com epub format"

Need reviews PLZ

message 25: by Carrie (Book Fairy), LoP Heart & Soul (new)

Danielle wrote: "I would like to read this book. dlknight81@yahoo.com Thanks"

For Danielle
https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

message 26: by Jenn (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jenn | 407 comments if there are still copies I would like to read and review please. my email is Jnnfrcuce43@gmai.com. Thank you in advance:)

message 27: by Carrie (Book Fairy), LoP Heart & Soul (new)

Eryka wrote: "I would love to review your book my email is cheferyka@gmail.com mobi format please."

SUPER late review PLEASE contact me asap

message 29: by Jenn (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jenn | 407 comments Will be posting on Amazon later today, will attach link once its posted. Thank you so much for letting me read your book!:)

message 31: by Kimiko (new)

Kimiko Alexandre (kimi_alexandre) | 14 comments Has everyone gotten a copy that wanted one?

message 32: by Desislava (new) - added it

Desislava Pavlova | 74 comments Veeery late, but it still says open so I will sign up.
osobena@gmail.com - mobi will be good.