Harry Potter discussion

Prequel: Founders, James, or Lily?

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Owen (last edited Apr 22, 2015 05:47AM) (new)

Owen | 38 comments If there was a Harry Potter prequel, would you like it to be about how the founders created Hogwarts? About James Potter's years at Hogwarts, In James' POV? (Maybe even Sirius' POV) Or About Lily Evans' time at Hogwarts, in her POV?

message 2: by Kristýna (new)

Kristýna (bergialy) | 3 comments Yeah I would like to read some stories about the Marauders and I think even in Sirius' POV would be good :)

message 3: by Helena (new)

Helena Aeberli (thekindlyones) Founders I think! Or next gen...or marauders...OR ANYTHINGXD

message 4: by Helena (new)

Helena Aeberli (thekindlyones) Founders I think! Or next gen...or marauders...OR ANYTHINGXD

message 5: by Kristýna (new)

Kristýna (bergialy) | 3 comments Helena wrote: "Founders I think! Or next gen...or marauders...OR ANYTHINGXD"

YEAH ANYTHING! just please j.k.rowling, give us more!!

message 6: by Owen (new)

Owen | 38 comments Ooh, maybe a prequel about Tom Riddle...or one about Dumbledore?

message 7: by Kristýna (new)

Kristýna (bergialy) | 3 comments Oh YES that would be amazing actually!!

message 8: by Jenna (new)

Jenna | 101 comments I think if she wrote about absolutely anything concerning the HP universe I would be stoked!!

message 9: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (randhrshipper1) | 48 comments As interesting as the Founders would be, I think a Marauders focus would be wonderful.

message 10: by Amphitrite (new)

Amphitrite (ravenclaweruditedemigodselected) | 22 comments Here's the deal, I hate James the only thing that makes him okay is his crush on Lily otherwise he is a complete bully. I really want to see more of Snape and Lily's friendship though even though once Hogwarts starts there isn't much to tell. Thanks a lot sorting hat. I have a theory that the sorting hat also has its OTPs that's why Hermione made it to Gryffindor when she had the brains of a Ravenclaw because he shipped her with Ron. Why did he put brave hearted Snape in Slytherin? Sirius' family was all Slytherin too but he made it to Gryffindor. He looked into Snape's mind after he sorted James and Lily and was like huh this boy here has a crush on Lily, well my OTP won't be separated by this young fellow so I'll put him in Gryffindor's rival house. Coincidence I think not

message 11: by Owen (new)

Owen | 38 comments I think I'd prefer a prequel about the mauraders, but I'd still love a founder book or a prequel about Voldemort, Dumbledore, or Snape or something.

message 12: by Charlotte (new)

Charlotte | 1 comments What about a prequel which tells the story of the next gen? About Rose, Albus, Scorpius and so on :) that would be rad. Or marauders, of course!

message 13: by Brianna (new)

Brianna | 45 comments A Lily prequel would be awesome, as would one about the founders.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Lilly Evans prequel would be amazing, or one from Snape.
I don't know if I would like James narrating, he's pretty much Draco Malfoy in the past and Snape is Harry.

message 15: by Danielle (new)

Danielle (danzifangirl17) | 12 comments I think a prequel about the marauders, Lily and the first Order of the Phoenix would be AMAZING!!! And like when Voldemort first rose to power OMG!
It would be cool in third person POV so we could see the perspectives of more than 1 character :O
Honestly if Jo wrote anything HP related again I will definitely buy it straight away and read it!! :P

message 16: by Claudia (new)

Claudia (prismpretty) | 2 comments The founders for sure! Hogwarts is just such an interesting place. :)

message 17: by Owen (new)

Owen | 38 comments Guys, what if there was a marauders book with 4 povs: James, Sirius, Remus, and Lily?

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Owen wrote: "Guys, what if there was a marauders book with 4 povs: James, Sirius, Remus, and Lily?"

No, it would have to be James, Remus, Sirius, and Peter. Even though he turned out bad, he WAS a marauder. They chose him, and they were friends with him.

message 19: by Owen (new)

Owen | 38 comments True.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Mmmh... founders I think!

message 21: by Priyanka (new)

Priyanka (Priyaanka) | 38 comments I wish to read about Tom Riddle's school years.. how he get into the system, how he found about his ancestor.. how he learned all dark arts skills and gathered all death eaters... story about that cave where he kept locket as horcrux... how he realized that he is Parselmouth... all these read would be very interesting!

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

I think maybe Lily's because of Snape having a crush on her

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Probably I'd take founders.

Then Lily over James, because I'd like to see how her friendship with Severus and her relationship (not romantic) with Petunia.

Although James would be cool to read about.

message 24: by Ash (new)

Ash (ashthemagicbookdragon) Marauders! I'm so obsessed with them.

message 25: by May͛a (new)

May͛a (rhapsodyinblue) Founders! And Marauders because I would like to see Lily's relationship with Snape (although I'm 100% sure I'll end up crying like a newborn)

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Ash wrote: "Marauders! I'm so obsessed with them."

One two-worded question for you: "Who isn't?".

But oh well, fanfiction is your friend.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Priyanka wrote: "I wish to read about Tom Riddle's school years.. how he get into the system, how he found about his ancestor.. how he learned all dark arts skills and gathered all death eaters... story about that ..."

Yeah, that would be good, but maybe through another point of view, because that would be much more interesting, having someone figure out he's evil.

message 28: by Anny (new)

Anny (annyreads) All of them? Why not ALL of them??

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Anny wrote: "All of them? Why not ALL of them??"

Good idea, but I doubt Rowling has enough time for all that writing.

But oh well, can happen.