Aussie Readers discussion

Our Authors Spotlight > Seeking Reviews Outback Fever Rural Romantic Suspense

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Suzanne (new)

Suzanne Brandyn (suzannebrandyn) | 64 comments I am seeking reviews for Outback Fever and would appreciate your time in giving Outback Fever an honest review. Mobi copies available. Please let me know if you would like to review an Australian Rural Romantic Suspense by sending me a private message on Goodreads, and I'll send a copy as soon as possible. In exchange could you please place the review on Amazon and Goodreads. Thank you for your support.

Blurb:
A mystery remains hidden for generations.

When Cassandra Kinkaid returns home for her grandfather's funeral with her two-year-old son, she inherits a sheep property, Willow Creek Station. An ongoing feud has existed between the Kinkaids and the Thorntons for generations, unknown to Cassandra until a few weeks ago. Now, someone isn't happy and wants her out.

Cassandra's mother Beth holds a welcoming home party for Jake Thornton, hoping to end the feud for good. When Cassie sets eyes on the one man who broke her heart, the fire she carries inside burns. It's impossible to rein in her feelings for this irresistible Jackaroo, although he appears to be hiding a lot more than her darkest secret.

How can Cassandra forgive Jake for breaking her heart, and how can she give up on her Grandfather's wishes? He'd turn over in his grave if he ever knew she was and still is in love with a Thornton. Besides, her grandfather left the property to her for a good reason and she isn't about to give in for love, or is she?

Suzanne Brandyn

message 2: by Brenda, Aussie Authors Queen (new)

Brenda | 70447 comments Mod
I'm reading it right now Suzanne:) I'm enjoying it too...

Jülie ☼♄  | 6322 comments ...and I will be soon ;)

message 4: by Suzanne (new)

Suzanne Brandyn (suzannebrandyn) | 64 comments Brenda wrote: "I'm reading it right now Suzanne:) I'm enjoying it too..."

Thank you Brenda.

message 5: by Suzanne (last edited Apr 22, 2015 03:58PM) (new)

Suzanne Brandyn (suzannebrandyn) | 64 comments ☼♄Jülie wrote: "...and I will be soon ;)"

Julie, I think there's a mix up with the novels. I did reply to your message.

Outback Fever Outback Flames

Jülie ☼♄  | 6322 comments Suzanne wrote: "☼♄Jülie wrote: "...and I will be soon ;)"

Julie, I think there's a mix up with the novels. I did reply to your message.

Outback Fever Outback Flames"

Yes, my fault Suzanne, I have PM'd you. Still hope to be reading it though! ;)