One on One's... And only that! discussion

ONE X ONE > ɬཞıŋıɬყ and Brianna

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Brianna (new)

Brianna Andreda Ideas?

message 2: by Trinity (new)

Trinity -One person, that's all I have ever needed.- (trinityhope) | 117 comments I can type up a few of you don't have one.

message 3: by Brianna (new)

Brianna Andreda That's fine. I'm a little stumped on ideas right now

message 4: by Trinity (new)

Trinity -One person, that's all I have ever needed.- (trinityhope) | 117 comments K, just a second.

message 5: by Brianna (new)

Brianna Andreda Okay take your time

message 6: by Trinity (new)

Trinity -One person, that's all I have ever needed.- (trinityhope) | 117 comments 1) She had an abusive father, bruises often covered her face. She never let it show. His dad died in a bar fight when he was younger and his mom was mentally ill, so he did what was necessary to support his mother and himself. One day they start talking and he finds he bruises. He immediately vows to try and protect her. Romance after that.

2) She and him met when thy were 17 and fell in mad love quickly, but world war three is launched between the U.S. And Russia. He is called away to fight in the war as one of the eligible young men the day of their wedding. [Up to you if she cheats or if they break up]

3) They fall in love when they are 16 and he takes a trip with her to meet her family in Russia and they rent a hotel together. [A lot of R rated intercourse but we can skip if you want] He ends up going to get them hamburgers and is seduced by a bartender. He ends up getting up and out before anything serious happens but guilt eats him alive. A few years later he comes back to her, and she has a daughter.

message 7: by Brianna (new)

Brianna Andreda Hmmm I like the first one. sounds very interesting. Do you want to be the male or the female?

message 8: by Trinity (new)

Trinity -One person, that's all I have ever needed.- (trinityhope) | 117 comments I typically prefer being the girl but we can do doubles too.

message 9: by Brianna (new)

Brianna Andreda You can be the girl, I don't mind being the guy.

message 10: by Trinity (new)

Trinity -One person, that's all I have ever needed.- (trinityhope) | 117 comments Alright cool :)

How detailed do you typically make your charries?

message 11: by Brianna (new)

Brianna Andreda Usually just name, age, appearance, and personality

message 12: by Trinity (new)

Trinity -One person, that's all I have ever needed.- (trinityhope) | 117 comments Sounds good!

message 13: by Trinity (last edited Apr 27, 2015 01:53PM) (new)

Trinity -One person, that's all I have ever needed.- (trinityhope) | 117 comments ]]Name[[ Alexandra Jade Cromwell

]]Nicknames[[ "Alex", "Al", "AJ", "JC", "Jade", "J", "Al".

]]Age[[ 15

]]Apearance[[

http://data2.whicdn.com/images/252533...