1x1's ˆ.ˆ discussion

1x1's > Insanity's Master + Jinx

Comments Showing 1-50 of 178 (178 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (insanechaos) | 3021 comments I was thinking that the teacher and student meet during the summer and have a summer fling. They part ways not really saying much, figuring they wouldn't see each other again. But then they meet again at school.
She could maybe be rich and spoiled and thus blackmails him because laid back and partying ways have put her in danger of flunking. Since her parents are fed up, they insist that she must pass all of her classes with more than a A- or she'll be cut off money wise. The problem is that she's horrible at anything school related and isn't very bright. She also has a problem with authority.
He's recently out of college and working as a teaching assistant before he goes for his master's. It's his dream to become a teacher. Since she has evidence of their relationship, she insists he help her pass with whatever means necessary or she'll make sure he'll never be able to become a teacher. But while she's blackmailing they gradually fall for each other.

The teacher would be like a TA and would be a guy. I'd like to play him.

What do you think?

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 1283 comments I don't play the black mailing type well.

I play blunt and shy characters well...

Maybe a player school nurse (guy) and the newest nurse's aid (girl). the girl being blunt about everything and calls him on his flirting with female students even with former nurses aids.

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (insanechaos) | 3021 comments No worries, we can change it.

How would it go from there?

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 1283 comments he would go after her and flirt with other, they slowly fall for each other over time of the first day and christmas break, more on her side than him. She is seen as getting a bit jealous after break. Soon he would realize that flirting draws her away from him and what not

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (insanechaos) | 3021 comments Hmm, should it be female students though? She wouldn't think weird or him if he's flirting with students?

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 1283 comments I meant that >.<

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (insanechaos) | 3021 comments That she does think weird or him?

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 1283 comments um refrease please.

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (insanechaos) | 3021 comments *of.

I'm just wondering like if he's a school nurse at a high school then it would be weird for him to flirt with the students? Depending how old he is.

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 1283 comments He could be 27 or 28 out of medical school the year before.

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (insanechaos) | 3021 comments Hmm k. I just don't want him to be perceived as creepy lol

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 1283 comments Yeah I know. to make it better my girl a senior transfer age 18

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (insanechaos) | 3021 comments K. I'll make him...26. We can pretend he's smart and finished early lol. I'll work on charrie

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 1283 comments kay i will work on mine as well.

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 1283 comments Name: Nami Coramay
Appearance: http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/i/201...

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (insanechaos) | 3021 comments Name: Finn Logan
Appearance:
Other: School Nurse

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 1283 comments Yummy! >///<

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (insanechaos) | 3021 comments :D yay. She's beautiful btw :). Do you prefer advanced RP or semi advanced?

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 1283 comments It varies with the people I rp with. At most I can post a good one or two paragraphs given that it is returned.

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (insanechaos) | 3021 comments K. I usually do semi since I feel that sometimes there isn't much to say. If I ever do one liners then I'm usually busy. Do you wanna start or me?

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 1283 comments could you? I am going to be gone for an hour

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (insanechaos) | 3021 comments ((K))

Finn looked up when two girls walked into the infirmary. One of them have sprained her ankle during track practice. He got up, smiling gently. "Pushing yourself too hard again, Rachel?" Rachel smiled sheepishly. "As always." Finn helped her over to a chair. "I'm starting to think you're doing it on purpose." Rachel giggled a bit. "You wish." Finn smiled. "Then you must have been quick to volunteer Chelsea, hmm? You know you can visit me whenever." Chelsea smiled. "I thought you said you looked forward to seeing Rachel?" Finn gently put his hand on her shoulder. "Oh hush. There's plenty of me to go around." Chelsea rolled her eyes. "I don't like sharing." "Sharing is caring, Chelsea. Remember that." Rachel giggled softly before Finn checked out her ankle. "Take it easy and this will get better in no time. Unless you want to make it worse and have me personally treat you" he said with a smile. "Mr. Logan, she has races to run." Finn looked up at her. "Jealous parties shouldn't talk." Chelsea blushed faintly but scoffed nonetheless. She was too proud to admit she had fallen for Mr. Logan just like the next girl had.

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 1283 comments Nami stretched as she walked down the hall to the nurse's office. She was suppose to help during her free hours in the afternoon. She was given a map the day before to keep with her but only glanced at it. Truthfully she wandered the halls the day before to learn her way about. She knew a good portion of the school that way. As she entered the nurse's office, she saw a guy flirting shamelessly with two of her underclassmen. She was expecting an older guy in this position not the playboy teasing those younger than him. "Excuse me, Mr Logan, I'm Nami Coramay. I'm the transfer helping you for the rest of this school year during my free hours." She said as she walking up to him. She looked to the girls and smiled warmly, she had caught the last bit about the races. She guessed it was a sprain. "Icing it tonight and taking it easy is the better way to go than making something small turn into a bigger mess later on. Being out for one meet is better than being out for the season right." She added softly.

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (insanechaos) | 3021 comments Finn looked over when when she introduced herself. He eyed her for a moment before looking to the girls as Ms. Coramay gave them her opinion. Chelsea looked over at her, scowling a bit. Rachel smiled faintly, obviously the nicer one of the two. "I'll make sure to rest" she assured her. Finn got up after wrapping her ankle. "Don't eat too much ice cream while thinking of me." Rachel giggled softly at his comment. "I can't eat ice cream just because I'm injured. I need to keep my shape." Finn winked at her. "A secret between you and me then." Rachel blushed faintly. "...Promise." Finn smiled. "Pinky promise" he said as he held out his hand. Rachel blushed a bit more before curling her pinky around his, smiling shyly. "Alright. Now as much as it pains me, I must kick you two out." He let go of her hand to get her crutches. "Feel free to come by later and bring me lunch, Chelsea." Chelsea crossed her arms. "In your dreams" she scoffed, though her cheeks were pink. Finn smirked at her. "Is that really the only place we meet?" Chelsea blushed more before helping Rachel get up. "Thank you Mr. Logan" Rachel said sweetly, walking out with Chelsea. "My pleasure" he said as he wrote something down on a chart. He looked up at Nami. "Ms. Coramay, correct?" he asked as if he just registered she was there

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 1283 comments Nami watched as one of the girls was irritated with her input and the other thank her for her advice. She then watched as Mr. Logan flirted the two out of the office. She wasn't impressed. She merely smiled and waved to the girls as they left the little clinic. She looked to the Nurse as he addressed her. "Yes," She said as she looked about the office area. The files were in disarray and she figured they were unorganized as well. "You know flirting shamelessly with those girls will only break their hearts and major friendships." She stated bluntly before she fully looked at him. "Honestly i don't see the charm." She added as she pushed the hair in her face behind her ear. "I get enough so called charm at home." She stated as she stared him down with a blank stare. She gave nothing away to her feelings as for she didn't know what to think about this guy. He flirted like her older brother did. This time she is going to keep the face she is the sister to the model, Nix Torin, A.K.A. Zifer Coramay. It's the reason for her transfer, she got bombarded with too many questions about him.

message 27: by Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (last edited Apr 21, 2015 05:19PM) (new)

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (insanechaos) | 3021 comments Finn looked up at her when she made a comment about him flirting. "If these girls break friendships over me then the friendship isn't worth saving" he said simply. He walked back to his desk. "Unless I ask you about your home life, don't tell me about it because I don't care" he said simply. "Course if a family member at home is hitting on you and that makes you feel uncomfortable then go take that up with the guidance counselor." He didn't seemed fazed or have a care at all about her charm comment in relation to him. He took a folder off the shelf, looking over the paper work inside. "My name is Finn Logan as I'm sure you already know. You may call me Mr. Logan or Finn. I do not care which." He looked over at her. "You planning on becoming a nurse? Doctor?"

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 1283 comments "More to the point of getting out of chores." She muttered, shutting down the counselor comment. Her brother was an idiot, celebrity, but an idiot non the less. "Not sure which yet." She said as she looked at him. "I want to help heal others, but don't know which to go into yet." She said as she started to pick up the office a bit. "Do I dare ask what happened to the last seven student helpers that quit since you started working?" She asked softly. She heard it from the principle when she asked about the position. She wondered why it wasn't filled herself. It was a popular position for wannabes. Her hands fixed the files and organized them as fast as her ability let her.

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (insanechaos) | 3021 comments Finn looked over when she started picking up papers and organizing the files. He watched her for a moment before looking up at her face. She sure seemed uptight, at least this far. She would definitely have to fix that if she planned on working here until the he end of he year. "They couldn't separate work from their personal life" he said simply. He sat at his desk. "Most of them don't come here because of their interest in medicine. The clinic becomes a very difficult place if it isn't their main focus, don't you think?." He looked up at her. "You don't have a boyfriend, do you?" he asked as he seemed to look her over.

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 1283 comments Nami finished the filing and got the answer she kinda expected from meeting the man. "I can see why that would be a bother." She said as she turned to find him right behind her. She stepped away from him for her own personal space. Her brother was the only one that could hang off her and that wasn't exactly her choice. Her parents always said be nice to him since he became the hot topic of the world. "As for my dating life, that's personal, don't you think." She tilted back her head as she put her hair up. "I don't see the need in saying it in the first place when the other's didn't tamp down their personal life, right?" She looked into his eyes as she finished messing with her hair. A teasing smile curled the corner of her lips.

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (insanechaos) | 3021 comments Finn nodded when she said her dating life is personal. She sure was a smart aleck too. "Mhmm, they didn't. But, I onto ask because if you do then I must point out this clinic isn't a love hotel. Don't bring your boyfriend or any guy here when I'm not here and have a romantic getaway. No sex in the clinic. Especially if you're on duty. I'll fire you on the spot, kay?" he informed her with a smile. He turned to the filing cabinet next to him, putting the folder in his hand away inside. "Some of the girls before had the privilege of pretending they quit when they were actually fired. You may not have that luxury if you mess up" he explained. "Did the principal explain what you would be doing?"

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 1283 comments "No worries in the sex department. Honestly I would never use a clinic that way." She shook her head lightly. "I will be helping with the filing and doing minor things like grabbing what you need to covering little wounds with bandaids after cleaning it." She said as she sat down in the student aid's desk and started to place some of her things in the drawers and on the wood top. "The only thing you might get annoyed with is my older sibling." She said softly as the PA system went off, calling her to the office. "Speak of the devil." She muttered with a soft smile and a shake of her head. "I'll be right back." She said as she walked out the nurse's office.

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (insanechaos) | 3021 comments Finn took out another folder as she sat at her desk, making it personal. He didn't put much on his desk since he didn't see the need to. He had the bare essentials really. He glanced over at her when he name was called over the PA system not saying anything as she left. He looked backed down at the folder. "Nami Coramay, huh?" he said to himself as he looked over what they had on file for her. "Hmm" he said before closing it as putting it away. He idly wondered how long she'd last there. "Mr. Logan" came a girl's voice from the door. Finn looked up to see Stacy standing there with a smile. He smiled at her. "And to what do I owe this pleasure?" Stacy walked over. "Do you have any band-aids?" Finn chuckled. "You know I do so then why even ask?"

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 1283 comments Nami walked into the office and sighed at the sight of her brother. He gave her a tackling hug. "Don't you have a photoshoot?" She said softly as she tugged on his ear. He whimpered out ows. She gave him the look and he spilt that he snuck out of the shoot. "Go back, I'm fine." She bopped him on top of his head. "Tamara will worry if you don't finish the shoot." She then left on that note to the yowling of his about her not being safe. She merely shook her head as she walked back to the clinic. she went straight to her desk to work on her homework.

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (insanechaos) | 3021 comments "Because maybe you ran out" she said with a smile. Finn shook his head before getting up. "Come on. What is it this time?" he said, sitting her down on a nearby chair. "I just need a band-aid" she insisted, swinging her feet a bit. Finn pulled up a chair in front of her. "We both know you didn't just come here for a band-aid. Me being reason number 1 is obvious so pay no mind to that." Stacy smiled faintly before sitting back with a sigh. She lifted her shirt to show a scrape on her hip. Finn leaned over to get a closer look. "You sure are clumsy." He sat back, smiling at her. "Next time, just bring me a coffee to see me" he told her before reaching into a nearby drawer for gloves. "You told me you don't like coffee." "Shhh" he said, putting his finger to his lips. "No one needs to know that" he said with a smirk. "Ahhh" she said with a nod, giggling after. Finn got up from the chair, grabbing more supplies off the shelf. "Go lay on the bed and wait for me." Stacy smiled before getting up as told. "Didn't you say no funny business in the clinic?" she asked as she climbed onto the bed. "Don't you know I'll always make exceptions for you?" he said with a smile, gently laying her down on her side. He lifted her shirt and gently pushed her skirt down enough to see the full scrape. He looked it over before gently cleaning it.

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 1283 comments Nami ignored them as she got into her work. "Flirting while cleaning a wound isn't necessary." She stated bluntly as she had enough of the annoying chatter. She continued to work as she got through one subject. She paused before starting another, getting out her ipod to listen to the music. She tapped her foot softly to the beat as she changed to another subject. The music helped to ignore the babble she could never make sense of. She saw the door open from the corner of her eyes and stopped her music to peer at a male student. She smiled, "May I help you?" "Yeah, bad fall in gym." The guy said. "Name?" She questioned as she got out cleaner and band-aids big enough for the wounds. "Tyler Connely." He said. She nodded and motioned for him to sit down. When he did, she started to clean his wound. It was a bit bad, but it didn't need stitches. She was careful enough to not hurt the guy too much before bandaging it. "There." She smiled. The guy merely smirked. "Could I have your number?" "No, I don't randomly give out my number." She said. "Now out you go, you'll be late for your next class." She gave him as sweet smile before shutting the door on the boy. "Don't see why that happens." She muttered to herself.

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (insanechaos) | 3021 comments Finn simply ignored her as she commented on his flirting again. Why did she feel the need to comment on it when it didn't concern her? He smiled at Stacy once he finished. "Now, you won't win me over if you make it so easy for me to see you. You have to play hard to get. Try not to hurt yourself meaninglessly, okay?" he told her with a smile. Stacy smiled. "I make no promises" she said as she carefully got up. "Thank you" she said before rushing out after giving him a quick hug. Finn tosses the used up supplies and gloves before getting up. "Maybe if you smile less you'll seem less attractive" idly commented with a smirk. He filled out Stacy's chart before taking it back to his desk.

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 1283 comments Nami was filling out tyler's chart and stopped at the attractive comment. "But I'm not attractive, I'm ordinary looking." She said as she looked back at him. "As for the smiling, I was only being nice and friendly." She said as she went back to filling out the last of what was needed before setting it on Finn's desk to be checked. She was the aid for the last school she was in so it was easy to file things. "I'm not one to be rude when treating someone." She said as she looked at him. She then returned to her desk to finish her homework.

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (insanechaos) | 3021 comments Finn chuckled softly when she said she was ordinary looking. "No one is ordinary looking. Everyone has something special about them that makes them unique. You may not be attractive to yourself but you sure are to someone else." He sat down at his desk again looking over the folder she'd finish. "Just giving you an option. Then again there's bound to be people who hit on you for being cold." He looked up at her. "I don't recall telling you to be rude." He put Tyler's file away before turning on his laptop. It was a bit of a slow day but it would probably pick up right before lunch time.

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 1283 comments Nami listened before shrugging. It really didn't matter now. She put in her headphone as she got to work on her online class she was in. It was simple history. Something that she easily zipped through. Her fingers typed on the keyboard quickly to finish her work before shutting it. She then got out her lunch as she saw the time. She ate quietly her homemade lunch as she listened to her music. she was humming lightly to the music after a while, it was soft but it could still be faintly heard.

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (insanechaos) | 3021 comments ((should we skip? Not sure what else they can do in this day))

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 1283 comments (sure I don't mind, the next day? when her brother follows her to the nurse's office?)

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (insanechaos) | 3021 comments ((sure))

-next day-

Finn slipped on his white jacket for the nurses. Normally he'd just wear whatever but he had a feeling someone other than a student would pass by that day. Most likely the guidance counselor. The girls often told her about their crush on him and she would then interrogate him about whether he was leading them on. Course she'd get distracted by his flattery and forget why she even went to the nurse's office to begin with. He checked the school announcement board then the activities board before changing the sign on the front door to open. He went over to his desk, idly glancing over at Nami's desk. She didn't say much, but when she did it was usually to point out his interaction with the students; which he simply ignored every time.

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 1283 comments Nami came in and sat at her desk with her breakfast. Thanks to her brother she was late getting up this morning. She had to fix her lunch and breakfast before hightailing it to the school. She set her breakfast up on her desk before eating. She tossed Mr. Logan the blueberry muffin she couldn't eat. She was full with the eggs, bacon, and grapes she packed. The door opened from the corner of her eye. She left it alone being as the teacher was there already. She left it to him, but she wasn't expecting familiar arms about her shoulders. "Zifer, why are you here?" She questioned coldly. "Awe don't be like that, didn't we sleep together last night?" He asked. She hit him on the head. "Do you realize where exactly where we are?" "Your school." He answered. "And where exactly did I ban you from coming to?" "Your school..." He answered slowly. "Good, now out." She said sternly. "But Nami.." Zifer whined. "Don't but Nami me. You know better."

message 45: by Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (last edited Apr 21, 2015 11:52PM) (new)

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (insanechaos) | 3021 comments Finn looked down at the muffin after she tossed it to him. He scoffed a bit. So now she was giving him her scraps? She was unique all right. He set the muffin to the side, since he didn't want it, before sitting at his desk. He had just taken out a stack of papers when her brother walked in. He eyed them for a moment before taking out a pen. He looked down at the papers in front of him. "Being famous doesn't give you a pass, Mr. Coramay. You may not come and go as you please. Especially while your sister is on duty" he told him, not looking up once since he was busy.

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 1283 comments Zifer looked at the guy. "You have no say over if I stay here, and I am. Right Na...mi." He extended her name as he saw her glare. He looked back to the guy and eyed the muffin. "The last of Nami's homemade muffins," He murmured as he went to grab it. Nami caught his ear before he could grab it. "Out." She pushed him out into the hall. "Nami." He said as she shut the door on him. She got out her phone. "Tamara, come get your dog. He's bothering me." She said before hearing laughter on the other line. She hung up when she heard that she was coming for her 'dog'. She ran a hand through her hair before she sat down.

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (insanechaos) | 3021 comments "Funny guy" he said sarcastically. "I hope this doesn't become a regular thing" he said, referring to her brother coming out of the blue. He enjoyed company but he didn't like being disrupted by noise-unless it was a patient or faculty member. He idly wondered if he could deal with her in the same way he dealt with the other students. It would be easier to handle if that was the case. If not, coming to work would probably become more and more complicated.

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 1283 comments "Don't be surprised if he comes back." She said. "The only time when he is not sticking to me is when he is dodging chores." Nami added as she looked at him. "The muffin is fine, if your not going to eat it, I'm going to eat it for a snack later." She said as she peered at the uneaten muffin. She figured he hadn't ate yet, full or not she would've gave him it. Everyone needed a breakfast in the morning, not just coffee.

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (insanechaos) | 3021 comments "Guess I should lock the door next time" he said idly, writing a few things here and there on the papers. He briefly glanced up at the muffin when she mentioned it before looking back down at his work. He set a few sheets aside, having finished with them. "I'm allergic to blueberries" he said simply. He was planning on just giving it to a student or a faculty member if they walked in. "You can take it back if you'd like" he said, not looking up. He may mess around with the students but it wasn't like he didn't take his job seriously.

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 1283 comments Nami just shrugged at the comment. It was an idea but even early in the morning student's may have problems. She picked up the muffin and put it in her bag. "That must suck." she murmured softly as she got out her computer. With yesterday's slow pace she got ahead in her studies. She opened her computer and got onto facebook to look at her notifications before logging off to play a game until a student walked in..

« previous 1 3 4