Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Issues > My book Follow Your Heart under two authors?

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ruth (new)

Ruth Kaufman (ruth_kaufman) | 52 comments Hello! I hope someone can help. When I go to my author dashboard, my new release FOLLOW YOUR HEART ISBN 9780990846956 shows a 4.75 rating with 2 reviews. But when I search in Goodreads, there are two listings, one I think attached to another Ruth Kaufman. Please see below. Can you combine them, please?

Thank you! Ruth

Follow Your Heart
by Ruth Kaufman (Goodreads Author)
4.75 of 5 stars 4.75 avg rating — 4 ratings — published 2015 — 1 edition

Follow Your Heart (Wars of ... Follow Your Heart (Wars of the Roses Brides Book 2)
by Ruth Kaufman

message 2: by Arenda (new)

Arenda | 20794 comments Moved one edition to your profile, combined both editions and added them to the series.

message 3: by Ruth (new)

Ruth Kaufman (ruth_kaufman) | 52 comments Thank you so much!!! That was fast, too.

Ruth

message 4: by Ruth (new)

Ruth Kaufman (ruth_kaufman) | 52 comments Hello Arenda,

I noticed that when the editions were combined, I lost the 378 people who'd added FOLLOW YOUR HEART to their shelves. I don't suppose there's a way to get them back? Now there are only 7. Thank you.

Ruth

message 5: by Arenda (new)

Arenda | 20794 comments When I go to the book page of "Follow Your Heart" and click "rating details", I can see that this book is added by 384 people. Scrolling down to "community reviews" show 3 reviews and 13 pages of people who have shelved the book.

message 6: by Ruth (new)

Ruth Kaufman (ruth_kaufman) | 52 comments Thank you, and thanks again for the speedy response. I was looking at my author dasboard, which says 7 people have shelved it.