One x One discussion

1 x 1 > Haylee and Brianna

Comments Showing 1-48 of 48 (48 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Brianna (new)

Brianna Andreda | 46 comments Idea: A girl and a boy grow up together. Maybe some teen pregnancy

Are we neighbors? Or have we just been going to the same schools?

{ I puke rainbows from hell } Methlab | 327 comments Neighbors and same school

message 3: by Brianna (new)

Brianna Andreda | 46 comments Okay. Do they start out as friends or are they already in a relationship?

{ I puke rainbows from hell } Methlab | 327 comments Start out as friends since birth. But we start off where Haylee is in the 9th grade. And he's a junior they date and then she gets pregnant?

message 5: by Brianna (new)

Brianna Andreda | 46 comments Okay cool. Wanna do character sheets?

{ I puke rainbows from hell } Methlab | 327 comments Sure

Name: Haylee Gross

http://40.media.tumblr.com/7d9492e6ee...
Appearance:

message 7: by Brianna (new)

Brianna Andreda | 46 comments Name: Ryan Perkins

Appearance: http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photo...

{ I puke rainbows from hell } Methlab | 327 comments Let's start!!!!"

message 9: by Brianna (new)

Brianna Andreda | 46 comments Okay do you want to start, or do you want me to start?

{ I puke rainbows from hell } Methlab | 327 comments You can start :P

{ I puke rainbows from hell } Methlab | 327 comments You can start

{ I puke rainbows from hell } Methlab | 327 comments Sorry phone messed up

message 17: by Brianna (new)

Brianna Andreda | 46 comments Ryan was awaken by his mother shaking him half to death. If he was a baby, he'd have shaken baby syndrome. He doesn't know how he didn't hear his alarm then he wouldn't be subject to this. It's the first day of school and he didn't expect it to start like this.

"You'll be late if you don't get up right this minute mister," his mother points at him. Fully awake, Ryan gets out of bed to shower and get dressed. He'd have to skip breakfast if he wants to walk with Haylee to school.

{ I puke rainbows from hell } Methlab | 327 comments Haylee waited in his kitchen eating his moms homemade French toast. She smiled. She was utterly beautiful. She wore a black nirvana dress with her hair down and makeup done. Ever since her mom started working more and her dad had left her and her mom broke. She had been spending a lot more time with Ryan and his family letting her mom work her hectic hours

message 19: by Brianna (last edited Apr 21, 2015 03:43PM) (new)

Brianna Andreda | 46 comments Ryan grabbed his book bag off his dresser and headed down the stairs. He was shocked to see Hayley already sitting at the kitchen table. She looking amazing this morning in that black dress. He loved when she wore her hair down. Ryan walked over and opened the refrigerator; he grabbed an apple and a bottle of water. It would have to do this morning.

Closing the refrigerator door, he looks over at Haylee. "Ready for your first day at Havenport High?" Ryan smiles at her.

{ I puke rainbows from hell } Methlab | 327 comments She shook her head. "Not really. I hate school. If I could I would leave" she smiled standing up grabbing her bag "but I'm with you so I guess it won't be too bad" she giggled happily. Her big blue eyes looked over him happily.

She wore black converse and several nirvana bracelets to match her dress http://picture-cdn.wheretoget.it/gwdq...

message 21: by Brianna (new)

Brianna Andreda | 46 comments To Ryan, Haylee's eyes were the most beautiful. They remind him of the ocean because he gets lost in her stare. She has a look that can paralyze any guy. Every time she said "with you," Ryan couldn't help but blush. He knew exactly what she meant because everything he did with her felt like he was doing it for the first time all over again. And the things they did together for the first time, he felt like he could do them over and over again with her for as long as they lived.

"You'll love Havenport High. And as you mentioned, I'll be there to give you the grand tour," Ryan laughed, "Now let's go before we're late. I'll have to take back everything I just said if you get on Principal Jones' bad side."

{ I puke rainbows from hell } Methlab | 327 comments Haylee giggled gently and held his hand. She nodded. She then sighed. She knew highschool would be easy. The only hard part about it was seeing Ryan talk to the other girls. The girls who are better. Are prettier. "Are you even a virgin????" She thought aloud in anger thinking Ryan had fucked a girl already. Haykee staffed to tear up.

message 23: by Brianna (new)

Brianna Andreda | 46 comments Ryan squeezed Haylee's hand as they walked toward the school. He was nervous. Of course Haylee would make friends at Havenport, but how many would be guys? Would he have to sit there and watch guys attempt to flirt with her? Ryan didn't want to see that. He wants to be Hayley's first, not some jerk from their high school.

Clearing his head, Ryan noticed a tear in Haylee's eyes. "Whaat's wrong Haylee? Havenport isn't that bad." Ryan was hoping that he didn't do something wrong, if he did, he had no idea what he could've done.

{ I puke rainbows from hell } Methlab | 327 comments Haylee snapped at him "are you even a Virgin!?" She snapped randomly then paused at her actions "I'm sorry I didn't mean to just yell at you like that

message 25: by Brianna (new)

Brianna Andreda | 46 comments Ryan was stunned. Where did that even come from? Ryan grabbed Haylee by the waist. "I never thought our conversation about sex would be like this." Ryan thought about how to respond. "I am a virgin, not that I wanted you to know that. I want you to be my first and I want to be your first."

{ I puke rainbows from hell } Methlab | 327 comments She widened her eyes at him. She? He wanted her??? Of all people he wanted Haylee. "What???" She whispered shocked as they continued to walk and she started to cry

message 27: by Brianna (new)

Brianna Andreda | 46 comments Oh no. Why was she crying? "Did I say something wrong? Why are you crying? Tell me what I did wrong." Ryan was super nervous now. Did he just make himself seem too sensitive? He knew he shouldn't have said that. He knew it was too soon to talk to her that way. It didn't matter that they've been friends since Ryan moved on Auburn street when he was six years old.

He's had a crush on her for as long as he could remember. She's always been the one he's wanted no matter how many girls he's flirted with at school.

{ I puke rainbows from hell } Methlab | 327 comments "No no... I feel the same way 100%. I'm just crying because I have loved you for so long and. And it's finally happening" she smiled wide as him and held his hand tightly then kissed him happily

{ I puke rainbows from hell } Methlab | 327 comments She held him tightly

message 30: by Brianna (new)

Brianna Andreda | 46 comments "I'm glad you feel the same way and I'm I haven't done anything wrong." Ryan wiped away Haylee's tears and kissed her like he's never kissed anyone before. "I'd love to stand here with you like this all day, but if we don't hurry up we'll be extremely late. And believe me, Principal Jones will have our heads on a platter for lunch." Ryan joked, trying to make Haylee laugh.

He knew if it was possible he would stand there and kiss her all day long. Unfortunately, they had to be at school and there's no way he'd make Haylee late on her first day. Even though he figured she wouldn't have mind.

{ I puke rainbows from hell } Methlab | 327 comments She smiled excitedly "let's go!!!" She started to speed walk while holding his hand her big blue eyes now excited for highschool. "Only thing I disliked about highschool was seeing you kiss girls and fuck them and shit" she said with a big smile. "But now you're mine and bitches can back off" she said gigging a bit

(( they should have sex after homecoming. ))

message 33: by Brianna (last edited Apr 22, 2015 01:32PM) (new)

Brianna Andreda | 46 comments ((I'm okay with them having sex after homecoming.))

He was glad to see her smiling and laughing. "That's what made you nervous about going to high school? Me?" Ryan asked with a confident smile on his face. Wait did she say I was hers? "So I'm yours now, huh? So I guess that means your mine." Ryan looked at her with a kind of goofy smile.

{ I puke rainbows from hell } Methlab | 327 comments She smiled wide and kissed his lips "yep. You're mine. I'm the only chick" she giggled at that goofy smile of his.

message 36: by Brianna (new)

Brianna Andreda | 46 comments "That's what I like to hear," he smiled back. Ryan looked up and noticed that they had finally made it to school. "If you have your class schedule, I can walk you to your first class. That's if you want me to." Ryan blushed.

{ I puke rainbows from hell } Methlab | 327 comments Haylee smiled and nodded at him she looked at her schedule and sighed with a soft smile. Advanced art which is the senior art class is her first hour class. Which is also Ryan's art class.

message 38: by Brianna (new)

Brianna Andreda | 46 comments Ryan seen her smile and took out his schedule as well. "I have Advanced Art. Great way to start the day. And what class do you have?" Ryan was excited, he knew Mrs. Delaney was the easiest teacher in the entire school. She always gave you an assignment and just disappeared behind one of her books until the bell rang for the next class to begin.

{ I puke rainbows from hell } Methlab | 327 comments Haylee shrugged "I think it's almost everything you have except 4th and 7th period" she said with a slight shrug and smiled as they walked to class Haylee held his hand happily and excitedly. She was happy that she was with him. She wondered if he was going to ask her out to homecoming. She was a very prestigious girl where the proposal has to be cutsey and have flowers or something creative behind it

message 40: by Brianna (last edited Apr 22, 2015 08:06PM) (new)

Brianna Andreda | 46 comments "Almost everything? Either you're incredibly smart, or just one dumb guy" Ryan joked. When they got to class he gave her kiss before walking in. He'd found two empty desks right beside each other. He took the one closest to the window and gestured for Haylee to take the desk beside him. When Ryan's best friend, Carter, sauntered into class, he said "Hey Carter, come sit with by us." Carter made his way over and took a seat. "Look who's finally made it to high school." Carter said to Haylee.

{ I puke rainbows from hell } Methlab | 327 comments Haylee playfully punched him "yeah and look who's still in high school? Didn't you get held back???" She sdked

Veronica one of Ryan's best friends walked in. She flirted with Ryan since she moved here. That's where he taught her

message 42: by Brianna (new)

Brianna Andreda | 46 comments "Well I could afford to be held back because I refuse to spend my summer in school. I'm a rebel." he playfully punched her back.

At that moment, Veronica walked in. She was wearing a skirt that Ryan was sure would give her an afterschool detention if Principal Jones saw her.

She strutted up to Ryan's desk and flirtatiously leaned on his desk. "How was your summer Ryan? Didn't hear from you much," Veronica said like her feelings were hurt. "My summer was wonderful. I spent most of it with Haylee and Carter," he then gestured to Haylee and continued, "You know Haylee, right?" Veronica twisted up her lips and said, "I don't think I do. Freshman, right?"

{ I puke rainbows from hell } Methlab | 327 comments Haylee wrapped her arm around Ryan's waist. Jealousy used to eat her up. She'd cry over him. Burn shit over him. And when she played softball she'd get so mad she'd make a home run. She knew Veronica was on the softball high school team. And she knew Veronica was a whore and a bitch and liked Ryan and tries to take Ryan. Haylee held Ryan Tighter. "Yep!" She kissed Ryan's cheek happily

message 45: by Brianna (new)

Brianna Andreda | 46 comments ((Sorry I've been extremely sick))

"Then what are you doing in here? Does the little puppy have to follow Ryan everywhere instead of attending her freshman classes?" Veronica said with a smirk on her face. Ryan stood up and spoke so Haylee wouldn't have to, "And what's your excuse for following me? Are you desperate?"

{ I puke rainbows from hell } Methlab | 327 comments (( its okay :) ))

Haylee stared at Ryan as silence filled the room. haylee had tears going down her face as she looked up at veronica. she swallowed hard. She didnt want to say anything and get on veronicas bad side and the juniors end up hating her. she pulled ryan by his hand "Sit down please..." she whispered shaking with anxiety

message 47: by Brianna (new)

Brianna Andreda | 46 comments "Don't cry. There's no reason, Veronica is nobody without me hanging with her." Ryan said to Haylee as he put his arm around her. Veronica made a smug look and took her seat in the classroom. She would not let their little love get the best of her. "Eventually Ryan will see she's just a little kid," Veronica whispered to herself.

{ I puke rainbows from hell } Methlab | 327 comments Haylee smiled and rested into him and smiled "Thank you for protecting me" she said her big blue eyes fluttered towards him happily.