SFF Readalongs led by Kitty G discussion

The Lies of Locke Lamora (Gentleman Bastard, #1)
This topic is about The Lies of Locke Lamora
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
15 views
Lies of Locke Lamora Dicussion > Chapters & Interludes 9 - 12 (inclusive)

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Kaitlin (kool_kat_kitty) | 671 comments Mod
This is the discussion for the chapters and interludes 9 - 12 ONLY please! No spoilers for any other part of the book please :D

Over halfway now, how's everything going?
How do you like the action and intensity?
Is it fun and vibrant?
How do you think it will end?


Ungar5 | 25 comments Though I already read the book, chapter 10 still surprised me.for some reason I remembered this chapter coming near the end so when I read that the temple was ransacked It still didn't click for me.
I remember this part as one of the strongest in the book and it definitely stays that way the second time around. As much as I was glad that Jean busted his kneecaps I really wanted him to hurt the man so much more...
The death by fire helps a bit...

I'm flying through this book.it is SO MUCH FUN!! I can't remember the last time I read over 500 pages in less than three days.


message 3: by TS (new) - rated it 5 stars

TS Chan (tschan) | 159 comments I almost screamed "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" during Chapter 10. That hit really really hard!! :'(


Ungar5 | 25 comments TS wrote: "I almost screamed "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" during Chapter 10. That hit really really hard!! :'("
almost?!?! i was actively using every curse the Gentelmen Bastards taught me!! and there are alot of those...
i love it when a book gets me so engaged!!!


message 5: by TS (new) - rated it 5 stars

TS Chan (tschan) | 159 comments Ungar5 wrote: "TS wrote: "I almost screamed "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" during Chapter 10. That hit really really hard!! :'("
almost?!?! i was actively using every curse the Gentelmen Bastards taught me!! and ther..."


I was screaming in my head.. Maybe I should have said out loud heh


peggylovesbooks | 36 comments I really want to hurt the Gray King. I will admit I am devastated that the twins and bug are dead.


Kaitlin (kool_kat_kitty) | 671 comments Mod
Peggy wrote: "I really want to hurt the Gray King. I will admit I am devastated that the twins and bug are dead."

The Gray King I certainly remember despising also!


back to top
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.