YA Buddy Readers' Corner ♥ discussion

Amy & Roger's Epic Detour
This topic is about Amy & Roger's Epic Detour
BUDDY READ: Contemporary/Romance > Amy and Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson - Restarting May 15th 2018

Comments Showing 1-50 of 85 (85 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

C.P. Cabaniss (CPCabaniss) | 3719 comments Amy Curry is not looking forward to her summer. Her mother decided to move across the country and now it's Amy's responsibility to get their car from California to Connecticut. The only problem is, since her father died in a car accident, she isn't ready to get behind the wheel. Enter Roger. An old family friend, he also has to make the cross-country trip - and has plenty of baggage of his own. The road home may be unfamiliar - especially with their friendship venturing into uncharted territory - but together, Amy and Roger will figure out how to map their way.

message 2: by Alyza (new) - added it

Alyza (alyzaisjacksmannequin) | 2 comments Hi Courtney! I'm excited to read this book. Uhm, when are you going to start reading it?

C.P. Cabaniss (CPCabaniss) | 3719 comments We're planning to start May 15th. If you need to start a different time, feel free to post comments and we'll discuss with you once we've started. :)

Circe  (alasrotas) | 1530 comments I'm in! This is the only book I hadn't read of Morgan.

C.P. Cabaniss (CPCabaniss) | 3719 comments I haven't read Second Chance Summer either. I loved Since You've Been Gone.

Circe  (alasrotas) | 1530 comments @Courtney The first book I read of Morgan was Since You've Been Gone, I really, really love it! That book touch me in so many ways, the last month I read Second Chance Summer, that book was wonderful I cried a little at the end I hope you read it! This is the only I haven't read, I can't wait to her new series in 2016.

C.P. Cabaniss (CPCabaniss) | 3719 comments I'm about to start this now! And I'm really excited to get to Second Chance Summer in the next couple of months. :)

C.P. Cabaniss (CPCabaniss) | 3719 comments 20% I want to go on a road trip! (view spoiler)

message 9: by Rachel (new) - added it

Rachel Gunter | 2637 comments I think a road trip would be amazing! :D I'll be starting this tomorrow, I forgot to bring it with me to my grandmas so I'll start it when I get back tomorrow evening :)

message 10: by C.P. (new) - rated it 4 stars

C.P. Cabaniss (CPCabaniss) | 3719 comments Awesome. :) I'm enjoying it so far. And a road trip would be great. I'm going to try and take a few mini ones over the summer. :)

message 11: by C.P. (new) - rated it 4 stars

C.P. Cabaniss (CPCabaniss) | 3719 comments 36% (view spoiler)

message 12: by C.P. (new) - rated it 4 stars

C.P. Cabaniss (CPCabaniss) | 3719 comments 47% (view spoiler)

message 13: by C.P. (new) - rated it 4 stars

C.P. Cabaniss (CPCabaniss) | 3719 comments 65% (view spoiler)

message 14: by C.P. (new) - rated it 4 stars

C.P. Cabaniss (CPCabaniss) | 3719 comments End (view spoiler)

message 15: by Sarah (new) - added it

Sarah (bookworm_sarah) | 71267 comments Mod
*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

Date Changed. Restarting June 2nd 2015. Happy Reading ☺

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

message 16: by Kim (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kim (heyitskim) | 220 comments I am so excited to start reading this book. :)

message 17: by Kim (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kim (heyitskim) | 220 comments Throughout the novel
(view spoiler)

message 18: by Kim (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kim (heyitskim) | 220 comments End of the novel
(view spoiler)

message 19: by Kim (new) - rated it 5 stars

(view spoiler)

message 20: by Kim (new) - rated it 5 stars

(view spoiler)

message 21: by Kim (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kim (heyitskim) | 220 comments End of the novel
(view spoiler)

message 22: by Christina (last edited Jun 17, 2015 05:15AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Christina | 4419 comments I might read this soon. Hope it's not too late!

Christina | 4419 comments 11%
(view spoiler)

Christina | 4419 comments 25%
(view spoiler)

Christina | 4419 comments 46%
(view spoiler)

Christina | 4419 comments 68%
(view spoiler)

Christina | 4419 comments 87% (view spoiler)

Christina | 4419 comments 100%
(view spoiler)

message 29: by Sarah (new) - added it

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

Date Changed. Restarting July 25th 2015. Happy Reading ☺

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

message 30: by Sarah (new) - added it

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

Date Changed. Restarting February 2nd 2016. Happy Reading ☺

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Connie (sunstormsandthunderclouds) | 2908 comments 10%: (view spoiler)

Connie (sunstormsandthunderclouds) | 2908 comments The formatting of this book is awesome though, like the email lay out and all the pictures and clippings. I like how it's laid out as a scrapbook.

Connie (sunstormsandthunderclouds) | 2908 comments I also like Roger's playlists

Connie (sunstormsandthunderclouds) | 2908 comments (view spoiler)

prag ♻ (sapphicmontague) 1%
(view spoiler)

Connie (sunstormsandthunderclouds) | 2908 comments YES SOME SIBLING TIME

(view spoiler)

Connie (sunstormsandthunderclouds) | 2908 comments Finishing thoughts; (view spoiler)

Connie (sunstormsandthunderclouds) | 2908 comments Feyde wrote: "1%
I knew in that instant the trip had suddenly gotten a lot more complicated.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE NO INSTA-LOVE"

(view spoiler)

prag ♻ (sapphicmontague) 17%
(view spoiler)

prag ♻ (sapphicmontague) Connie wrote: "[spoilers removed]"
(view spoiler)

Connie (sunstormsandthunderclouds) | 2908 comments Feyde wrote: "Connie wrote: "[spoilers removed]"
20%
Lol yeah I have a feeling she's going to be mad"

my mum would go crazy!!

prag ♻ (sapphicmontague) 59%
(view spoiler)

prag ♻ (sapphicmontague) Connie wrote: "Finishing thoughts; [spoilers removed]"

Finished!
This was okay, I'd expected better after Since you've been gone. One thing I really liked, though, (view spoiler)

message 46: by Abbie (new)

Abbie | 27885 comments Mod
****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Reading from July 18th 2016

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

message 47: by Michelle (new) - added it

Michelle Quinn | 579 comments Hello! Sorry for being late but I kinda forgot about this xD I'll start reading tonight :D

Brooke ♥booklife4life♥ (booklife4life) | 4365 comments Started today :D

Brooke ♥booklife4life♥ (booklife4life) | 4365 comments Pages 74:
(view spoiler)

message 50: by Michelle (new) - added it

Michelle Quinn | 579 comments Page 29: (view spoiler)

« previous 1