The Outsiders The Outsiders discussion

johnny saving the kids

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Blanca what did you think about johnny saving the kids

from what i read it was good i didnt think he had in himself to risk his life for the childrens in the church after what he went through i think he paid what he had done :[

but i still
l♥ve this book

Clare D' Lune I thought that him saving them kinda evened out Johnny killing that soc, but I was SO sad when he died, but not really surprised.... :(

S.E.Hinton made the best friend to Tex in the book "Tex" Johnny too, I believe...

Stephanie I think him saving the kids fits nicely with his character. I think that he doesn't like to see people suffer. And the whole thing with the Soc was self-defense. It wasn't like Johnny was hunting the guy down or anything. They were going to kill Ponyboy. So that insident (I know it's spelled wrong) didn't show what he's really like. Saving the kids did.

Elisabeth it was good to see that other side of Johnny, not just a thug that follows the crowd, but sort of a hero figure.

Mounica Yeah, I agree. It was okay that Johnny saved those kids, but it's just so sad.

Katelyn vitale Jhonny did a wonderful thing about saveing those kids i think that a hero was always inside of Jhonny but he was to shy to show it I love him ^^

message 7: by Chris (new) - added it

Chris Bowen johnny is the greatest! he saved those kids.But it was very sad how johnny died in the movie and in the book.Dally died too in the book and the movie.

Katelyn vitale Chris wrote: "johnny is the greatest! he saved those kids.But it was very sad how johnny died in the movie and in the book.Dally died too in the book and the movie."
i cry my eyes out everytime i read the book :)i love jhonny and dally

Hannah Donagher I love Johnny and Dally also Katelyn. It kills me everytime that I watch the movie and see how Johnny looks all burnt up=( In the book it was more detailed with everything which made it even worse, but I still love the book anyway.

Katelyn vitale Hannah wrote: "I love Johnny and Dally also Katelyn. It kills me everytime that I watch the movie and see how Johnny looks all burnt up=( In the book it was more detailed with everything which made it even worse,..."

me to :/ were going to finish the movie today and im just going to cry