I "heart" Morelli discussion

Favourite scenes

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by MJ, Mrs. Joseph Morelli (new)

MJ | 541 comments Mod
I dont know. There are so many. I guess my favorite(which made me love the series) is in One for the Money. Morelli chains her to the shower rod naked gives her the phone to call for help then leave (but not before looking her over), then she has to call Ranger to come rescue her. I laughed for days over that.

message 2: by Inky (new)

Inky | 37 comments This thread is going to give me carpel tunnel -- Every Plum has a laugh riot moment for me, beginning with the shower curtain incident in One for the Money. Then there's Grandma Mazur rising from the coffin armed with a hand cannon. Then there's the blowing up of the funeral home.

Did anyone else nearly collapse a lung when Lula tied a bandana on the dead guy's foot jutting out of her trunk?

I cheered when Stephanie took Bob to crap on Joyce Barnhardt's lawn. What about the time when one of Ranger's Merry Men keeled over in the emergency room during the birth of Steph's sister's baby?

The list just goes on and on and on. I can't wait for 14...

Oh, and I almost forgot, what about the time Grandma tased Steph's dad? I'm grinning as I type this. That scene still does it for me...

message 3: by MJ, Mrs. Joseph Morelli (new)

MJ | 541 comments Mod
What about when Grandma Mazur shoot the chicken at the diner table. Well anything GrandmaMazur does is funny. The funiest part when Lulu put the bandana on the dead guys leg is when they drove to Morellis house and he just looked at him like they were crazy.

message 4: by MJ, Mrs. Joseph Morelli (new)

MJ | 541 comments Mod
I was just thinking about the scene when Morelli had broken his leg and Steaphanie was trying to get him to her sisters rehersal diner and she sneaks a peak up the leg of his shorts. It made me laugh because I would do that!!

message 5: by Inky (new)

Inky | 37 comments Grandma didn't just shoot the chicken at the dinner table -- she shot it in the gumpy:)

How about the running scenes in High Five? It's so Steph that she'd make a pit stop at a bakery, only to be busted by Ranger because of powdered sugar marks.

And I love the scene where Steph and Morelli go to a wedding. Steph gets a call on an FTA and ends up rolling in garbage while Morelli and Ranger watch.

Then there's Steph's poor mom. Perhaps it was inappropriate to do so, but I cheered when she ran over the rabbit trying to kill her daughter. She is the queen of coconut cakes.

message 6: by MJ, Mrs. Joseph Morelli (new)

MJ | 541 comments Mod
You are right they were sitting at the diner table

message 7: by MJ, Mrs. Joseph Morelli (new)

MJ | 541 comments Mod
Any scene with Albert Klougn at diner is pretty good. But I was just thinking of the scene where Steaphanie, Vinnie and Albert went to make a bust and ended up busting in during the making of a adult movie. And Albert started handing out his business cards to all the "actors" who just happen to be naked.

message 8: by Inky (new)

Inky | 37 comments Hey all:

Go to evanovich.com for the latest installment of Fearless Fourteen. This one is going to be good. Ranger is apparently calling in a favor. And the excerpt already has me grinning.

message 9: by Tera Marie (new)

Tera Marie The first scene that came to mind was Grandma Mazur shooting the turkey, but I was also laughing hysterically during the scene when Steph gets humped by a bunch of dogs and finds something nasty in her hair.

And I always laugh at whatever outfit Grandma Mazur is trying out, liking the spandex and her honest reactions to people when she first meets them.

message 10: by MJ, Mrs. Joseph Morelli (new)

MJ | 541 comments Mod
but I am pretty sure they are mostly dead

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok the scene I just read in Ten Big ones had me laughing... that I had to be very careful since i was reading it here in the office! Shhh!!!!

The part where the humping dogs pass Lula and attack Stephanie. She has 7 dogs humping her and one is on her head. When she tells Lula "SAVE YOURSELF, Tell my mother I love her" (or something like that) Omg i almost died. I could so picture it all. LOL

message 12: by MJ, Mrs. Joseph Morelli (new)

MJ | 541 comments Mod
Both those scenes are funny. A number of scenes involving Bob make me laugh.