Warriors Lovers! discussion

Discuss the Series! > warriors rok!!!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 456 (456 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

message 1: by Zoe (new)

Zoe (pingurox101) | 2 comments i looooooooooooooooooooooooooove the warriors series!!!

I met Erin Hunter, she is sooooo awesome!!! she has a british accent, and Erin Hunter is not her real name.

anyways, gotta go, talk 2 u guys l8r!!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

ya seriously ;D

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

heyyo peoples! :O

message 4: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin | 2194 comments actually, Erin Hunter is three people, in case you didn't know that- Vicky Holmes, Kate Cary, and Cherith Baldry. Vicky comes up with all the ideas for the books and the plots and stuff, and Kate and Cherith are the writers, although they have never met each other.

message 5: by Felicity/Rosestar, "I want to go home. Now." Smogcloud (new)

Felicity/Rosestar (felicity) | 14747 comments Mod
I knew that. Except for the last part... Why did you spell rock wrong? What grades are you guys in? (im in 8th)

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Im in 8th, too.

message 7: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin | 2194 comments I feel small. I'm in 7th. But I'll be in eighth next year!!

message 8: by Morgan (last edited Mar 29, 2008 11:55PM) (new)

Morgan (cheshire) | 5713 comments I'm in 8th.
You got to meet the authors????????????? Sooooooooooooooooooooooo lucky!!!!!!!! I thought there were only two though?

Edit: No Sella, Zoe did.

message 9: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin | 2194 comments What? I never said I got to meet the authors!! I wish I would, though!! No, I said that the authors have never met each other.

message 10: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth | 77 comments 7th thats cool that Zoe person met the authors

message 11: by Sella (last edited Mar 29, 2008 11:04AM) (new)

Sella Malin | 2194 comments Whoa, cool

message 12: by Willowmist, Bankai, Daiguren Hyōurinmaru! Willow come back! (new)

Willowmist | 7835 comments Mod
Wow, Zoe met the authors?! -gasps- I wish I met them! And I'm in 5th... O_o

message 13: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) wow. i feel really old... im in 10th grade. im envy you Zoe. i wish i could meet the authors. *sighs and stares of into the distance*

message 14: by Lami (new)

Lami | 2797 comments Lucky! I wish I could meet the authors..

message 15: by Galia (new)

Galia | 30 comments yeah, and i feel really young!

message 16: by Morgan (new)

Morgan (cheshire) | 5713 comments Why, what grade are you in?

message 17: by Bluestorm (new)

Bluestorm | 30 comments -sigh-

Xerxes Break(Vivian Ephona) (ephona) I did not know they were three peoples! I also didn't know anything about British accents!

I'm in 8th BTW

message 19: by Allie, You make me happy whether you know it or not (last edited Apr 17, 2008 02:10PM) (new)

Allie (pearlrose95) | 13023 comments Mod
cool, british accents! they've never met each other??? really???? crazy.
i'm in seventh, btw...

message 20: by Morgan (new)

Morgan (cheshire) | 5713 comments How does that work? (Them nover meeting each other, I mean.)

Xerxes Break(Vivian Ephona) (ephona) How does it work?

message 22: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) just guessing here, but...
they probly mail it back and forth, or, nowadays, email it back and forth...
JUST A GUESS!!!!!

message 23: by Angel♥ (new)

Angel♥ (angellover512) | 39 comments i'm in fifth. and OMG how do they create warriors books that rock so much if they've never even met???

message 24: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin | 2194 comments Oh, yeah, I know how they do it. Vicky writes all the plots, and Kate/Cherith alternate in writing the books- Kate writes one, then Cherith writes the next, and so on. So, they email each other the books when they finish them.

message 25: by Morgan (new)

Morgan (cheshire) | 5713 comments But they always sound so alike! In writing style, I mean.

message 26: by Allie, You make me happy whether you know it or not (new)

I kno! Everyone has a different style right, but they're like the same!!!

message 27: by Morgan (new)

Morgan (cheshire) | 5713 comments Yeah, I never suspected that there was more than one auther untill a year or 2 ago, and I'd been reading them for a while....

message 28: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin | 2194 comments Oh, they're the same style because they try to be. Vicky makes sure they're all "Erin" style. I know this from the Warriors official site.

message 29: by Morgan (new)

Morgan (cheshire) | 5713 comments Ahhhh......

message 30: by Willowmist, Bankai, Daiguren Hyōurinmaru! Willow come back! (new)

Oh...lol, the "Erin" style. And now, isn't there a fourth person?

message 31: by Allie, You make me happy whether you know it or not (new)

aha! so there's a name for this style...lol JK. but still...

message 32: by Willowmist, Bankai, Daiguren Hyōurinmaru! Willow come back! (new)

Lol! That made me laugh...

message 33: by Waffle...♥ (new)

Waffle...♥ (rawritzwaffle) | 421 comments Wheeee I'm new! :D HELLO PEOPLE! I'M ALMOST A HUNDRED PERCENT CERTAIN I'M HUMAN!! And I'm positive... (hopefully) that I won't bite! Oh and... warriors rock! They rock so hard... it's so hard to borrow a book from the libary with all those people requesting it!!! :3

message 34: by Morgan (last edited Apr 21, 2008 05:42PM) (new)

Morgan (cheshire) | 5713 comments Lol. Don't we all feel that way? At least, I do, sometimes when I get into a really good book were the characters do that sort of thing..... Strange, but true. Oh, and welcome!

message 35: by Waffle...♥ (new)

Waffle...♥ (rawritzwaffle) | 421 comments Thanks! LoL! No not strange... just true... well most of the time the truth is strange... well thats life for ya! I haven't been reading the warrior's series for a year already and I've pretty much forgot everything I read... I need to do a reread! =o

message 36: by Morgan (last edited Apr 21, 2008 05:50PM) (new)

Morgan (cheshire) | 5713 comments Don't worry. Rereads are always helpful, but if you're joining the roleplay(which is pretty much what this group is about) you won't have to remember most stuff. I mean, we've already got all the ceremonies up, and there's a map (which will be up-dated really soon, sorry guys), and there are instructions and everything, all sorts of things to help out, so all you need to do is read a few pages or ask for a basic goings-on, and you'll be great. For the rest of it, you'll still be great.

message 37: by Waffle...♥ (last edited Apr 21, 2008 05:56PM) (new)

Waffle...♥ (rawritzwaffle) | 421 comments Ohhh I just read the whole conversation before me... in 8th! :D

The roleplay I might need to try someother time... kind of busy right now. I've role played in 6th grade for a while but I quitted because it took too much of my time and not much people I loved went on anymore... *sniff* :< Whoa ceremonies too? Now that's a new experience for me... intresting! And a map? Amazing! Ahaha thanks! Whoa still have this newcomer feeling on me and I'm trying to shake it off... feels like the first day of school for me again! Well minus the staring eyes and a bunch of stuff... :D How long have you been in this great group? Judging from your easeness I'd say for a long while... have I guessed right? x]

Oh and... adorable kitty on your profile picture! Loooove it! :D

message 38: by Allie, You make me happy whether you know it or not (new)

heeey!!! back frm dance!! and u should so join the roleplay waffle- its fun and addicting!!

message 39: by Waffle...♥ (new)

Waffle...♥ (rawritzwaffle) | 421 comments LoL! Mhmmm... wish I can roleplay right now... but busy... :< Plus I better read over what you roleplayed over or I'd be WAAAYYY confused about what's going on...dance? Dance as in school dance or like a club/class or something? I wish I could join dance class, sounds fun but I do NOT like to dance in public... shy person and stage fright! :3 And yes... roleplay is VERYYY addicting!!!

message 40: by Allie, You make me happy whether you know it or not (new)

class--- my dance class is doing peter pan and im john- wendy's brother withthe hat and glasses??? lol its soo fun!!!

message 41: by Morgan (new)

Morgan (cheshire) | 5713 comments I've been a member of this group for almost a month. ^v^ I wouldn't suggest trying to read all of them, might take you a while..... Oh, and thanks, I like the pic. too!

message 42: by Waffle...♥ (new)

Waffle...♥ (rawritzwaffle) | 421 comments Awesome! I never actually saw/read the whole story of peter pan and I say that is really a bummer... :< How do you guys act it out? Like a play but all dancing? Sounds fantastic!

Wow a month... great! Ahaha but since I practically read everything I see... I might just read it all... WHICH WOULD REALLY KILL ME! That would be the bad part about roleplaying... the reading! If only if we can open the webpage and instantly know what was going on... then roleplay on!!! :D Thankies! Aww your kitty makes me just wanna scratch behind it's adooooorable ears! :3

message 43: by Morgan (new)

Morgan (cheshire) | 5713 comments *Smiles* Thanks. And, yeah, I know what you mean. I LOVE to read!!

message 44: by Waffle...♥ (new)

Waffle...♥ (rawritzwaffle) | 421 comments Yep! I mean... why would we even BE here on a website dedicated to people who take intrest in reading if we didn't LOOOOVE to read?! Oh I just worship the holy books! *bows wierdly* Oh and... *smiles bigger than your awesome smile* :D

message 45: by Allie, You make me happy whether you know it or not (new)

Reading is awesome! unfortunatley, as i've said b4, a lot of my friends do not agree *sob*

message 46: by Morgan (new)

Morgan (cheshire) | 5713 comments I'm lucky. I go to an advanced school so all my friends are in it so they all pretty much love to read, but not as much as me! One of my friends actualy had to close a book I was reading today so that I would work, but they're all so nice about it.

message 47: by Waffle...♥ (last edited Apr 21, 2008 06:36PM) (new)

Waffle...♥ (rawritzwaffle) | 421 comments *pat pat* There, there... I have some friends who are like that... they have never experienced the wonders that lie within the huge world of books... what a shame... *sniff* Like people say, not reading is like not living! *gasp gasp!*
=O I just noticed... that's a very interesting way to spell rock... rok, rok! Oh how fun! :P

Avanced school? Amazing! What's your best subject? Yep that is what happens to me... I keep on reading and I don't even notice the teacher is talking! But luckily I have amazing friends that slap my book closed! That is what friends are for! They slap your book closed when you really need it! :3 and other great things as well!

message 48: by Morgan (new)

Morgan (cheshire) | 5713 comments I know!

message 49: by Allie, You make me happy whether you know it or not (last edited Apr 21, 2008 06:38PM) (new)

wo cool advanced scool! my friend takes my book away from me so i can't read and will only give it to me in SSR.... so i've been hiding it... but my cousin reads even more than me (he introduced me to the warriors and basically all my fav. books) so i taught him how to read under ur desk and hide it in ur text book! probably not good, but we're smart... wat type of math do u do morgan? can u help me with algebra? i don't get wat we're doing...

message 50: by Waffle...♥ (new)

Waffle...♥ (rawritzwaffle) | 421 comments LOL we posted at the same time at first so I had to edit mines to include your new comment as well... ahaha! We may not know each other... but we are so aline in many ways... and I thought I was the only one who got my book slapped closed by my awesome friends! I guess I thought wrong! :]

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10