Grey Griffins Guild discussion

Which main character do you most identify with?

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shannon (new)

Shannon (azshannon) | 7 comments Mod
Which main character, Max, Harley, Ernie, or Natalia do you most identify with or feel most connected with throughout the series?

message 2: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michelle42) | 2 comments I am a klutz so I identify with Ernie's clumziness. But I can't eat like him! I don't have his awesome metabolism. I am probably most like Natalia, being a bookworm and straight-A overachiever type.

message 3: by Beth (new)

Beth (Bethloveyou) | 1 comments I think I fit Natalia. Seeing as I'm a girl. haha. And, I don't always fit in. I don't wear any make-up or jewelery, so people make fun of me for that. I am a book worm. I read a lot during summer, and I try my best at everything.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I love superheroes and comics. I'm sometimes clumsy and I whine a lot. SO I think I match Ernie.

message 5: by Cameron (new)

Cameron Turnbull (camulus) | 3 comments I want to match up with Max, but I read too much and aren't very rich. I'm a boy so it's kind of weird to match with Natalia, but I just moved to a new school, so I don't think i fit in much.

message 6: by Lora (new)

Lora (0-jsml) I match up with Natalia. I am bookworm crazy. I feel like I never fit in. I don't wear make-up and... yeah.

message 7: by Jack (new)

Jack poole (nerfpooh) | 4 comments I
match
whith
Harley
and
Natalia

message 8: by Katt (new)

Katt | 5 comments Yea Harley, Natalia and Ernie. Eat like crazy, don't fit in with girls and love cars.