l8r, g8r (Internet Girls, #3) l8r, g8r discussion

MAKE AOTHER 1!!!

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Apollos.Dark.Eden_ (last edited Aug 25, 2016 11:52AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Apollos.Dark.Eden_ LAURE MYRACLE REALLY NEEDS TO MAKE AOTHER BOOK!BECAUSE I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO IAN & MADDIE AND DOUG & ZOE AND ANGELA!
WINSOME TREESOME SHALL LIVE AGAIN(hopefully!)

(-_-)y{^_^}

message 2: by Morgan (new)

Morgan I agree

JustWorkAlready YUP THE TWO FIRST ONES WENT SOOOOOO WELL!

Awzumnezzzz she TOTALLY, like, needs 2 make a new 1, u know? i mean, like, these books r sooooo kewl, u know?

message 5: by DW (last edited Dec 25, 2013 07:37PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

DW This idea is cute and I would love to be reunited with one of my favorite literary trios once again!

Realistically though... I think it wouldn't be a good idea. Think about it, they are all at college. Maddie is at Santa Cruz, Zoe is at Kenyon, and Angela is at UGA so they are all apart. Of course they'd still IM and see each other but it'd be missing the part where they'd all be together, the crazy antics would be missing... as much as I love the series, I just don't think it'd be the same.

Lakeisha this book is wayyy awesome!! it's so real and str8 up. it makes me feel kinda sad that such good friends will finally have to break up even though they've been through so many things together. :(( now i'm dying to read the next book

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Oooh, I know...how about another series with their kids?

Lakeisha lol that would make sense!