Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways discussion

Advanced Copies for Review > Lesbian novel seeks reviews

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by V.T. (new)

V.T. Davy (vtdavy) | 2 comments Signed copies of The Hystery App, the second of V T Davy’s ‘state of the lesbian nation’ novels, to give away in exchange for Amazon reviews. Please reply to this post if The Hystery App sounds like your kind of read and you would like to write a short Amazon review.

The Hystery App cover

When the biophysicist Dr Brogan Miller and her partner, the women’s historian Dr Honor Smith, stumble upon a cosmic phenomenon that enables them to film the everyday lives of women from the past, they believe it will bring about a revolution in the way that women’s history is taught and studied.

On the release of the Hystery app, their initial euphoria is not dampened as astonishing uploads from all over the world pour in showing women from all centuries at home, at work and at play. But, as the uploads take a more sinister turn, they realise that, in their excitement, they overlooked society’s appetite for new technology that bends each innovation to satisfy its basest cravings. It is only when tragedy strikes the couple and the extraordinary Erin James enters Brogan’s life that she finds the courage to put right what she has let loose on the world.

The Hystery App blends science fiction, lesbian romance and women’s history to ask whether the rights that women espouse today are those that were fought for by the pioneers of feminism or whether they have become distorted beyond recognition.

Published by Liberation Publishing
V T Davy

message 2: by Maria (new)

Maria Menduni | 4 comments Hi!
This book looks like something I would read so I will gladly review this book for you.
Feel free to inbox me for my address.

Maria

message 3: by KQ (new)

KQ Hello,
I'm interested too in reading The Hystery App and reviewing it on Amazon and Goodreads.
You can send me a PM to contact me.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi, I'd love to review this book for you! You can contact me through PM here on Goodreads. Thanks!

Joann(san diego shutterbug) | 38 comments Mod
would be interested in reading this!!! i will inbox you with my address.

message 6: by Nik (new)

Nik Scully (sweetnsourfxhk) | 2 comments Hey, I'd love to read and review this book! I can be contacted through PM on Goodreads.

message 7: by Josie (new)

Josie (josiegl) Hi,

I would be interested in reviewing this - please feel free to send me a message here or on Twitter - JosieGL

Thank you!