booksbooksbooks discussion

FEBRUARY GROUP READ > Anna and the French Kiss

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Suzy (new)

Suzy | 88 comments Mod
February book of the month!

message 2: by Daisy (new)

Daisy I'll be reading this this month. Hope it's good!

message 3: by Suzy (new)

Suzy | 88 comments Mod
It's a great book! I read it last year and I read it in one sitting :)

message 4: by Daisy (new)

Daisy Okay, I feel kind of bad because I wasn't able to read this in February. However it is top of my to-read for March so I'm going to start it tomorrow - looking forward to it! :)

message 5: by Suzy (new)

Suzy | 88 comments Mod
you'll love it!!

message 6: by Sophie (new)

Sophie | 49 comments I feel bad because I did read this book but didn't write any of my thoughts on this discussion! I'm interested to see what you think of it Daisy. I gave it 4 stars.

message 7: by Suzy (new)

Suzy | 88 comments Mod
No one really does. :\

message 8: by Daisy (new)

Daisy I finished this this morning and I have to say you were right Suzanne - it was really good! I'm interested to see what you guys think of St. Clair (Etienne) though. I've seen quite a few reviews from people saying they had a book-crush on him or thought he was really hot. I can't say I took this view.... he was an interesting character to read about but I think if I knew him in real life I wouldn't like him so much. What do you all think?

message 9: by Sophie (new)

Sophie | 49 comments I don't have a book crush on him, that's for sure! St. Clair was going through a rough time but that's no excuse for cheating on his girlfriend. None of Anna's descriptions of him got me remotely interested. It's interesting that some people really loved him as he was probably my least favourite character in this book.

There's a thought for everyone. Who is your favourite character/s from this book?

message 10: by Daisy (new)

Daisy Ooh, my favourite character is Rashmi, hands down. I love how she's so practical and kind of unsentimental on the outside but also wants what's best for her friends and stuff like that. She's so awesome. :D

message 11: by Sophie (new)

Sophie | 49 comments I agree. I loved both Rashmi and Josh - I'm super excited to read Isla and the Happily Ever After. It looks awesome.

message 12: by Daisy (new)

Daisy Yeah, it'll be interesting to see Josh as a main character instead of a side one. At the moment I'm having a hard time picturing him as a love interest but that makes it all the more intriguing!

message 13: by Suzy (new)

Suzy | 88 comments Mod
Isla was definitely my favourite!! Probably because it went right back to the start!

message 14: by Sophie (new)

Sophie | 49 comments I'm excited. :D