Buddy Read with Elisabeth Paige discussion

Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1)
This topic is about Shatter Me
[February 2015] > {Shatter Me} Chapters 25 - 31

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Elisabeth (fromelisabeth) | 88 comments Mod
Let's discuss!! Spoilers are welcome here :)

message 2: by Kathryn (new) - added it

Kathryn  (kathrynelise8) | 8 comments Just finished chapter 27 AND NOW WARNER CAN TOUCH HER TO? I can't figure this out. I was thinking maybe only adults could touch her and not be harmed but Jenkins was obviously harmed. Really interested to find out whats going on.

Hayley | 5 comments I don't know how to feel about Adam. I feel as though I'm supposed to really like him, but I feel really disconnected to him, as though the romance was too sudden and there may be an ulterior motive? I don't know, I just feel he is a little flat :/

But Warner! I can't help but route for him in some weird way. Damon salvatore is my type, and so obviously sadistic and twisted warner is going to be my type too haha! I want to know what he is hiding one moment he is horrible, and the next he breaks and he is being kind to Juliette :/ and he can touch her? Whaaaat?!?

Although, applause for the writing of the kissing scenes in this book! *swoon*

Hayley | 5 comments I don't know how to feel about Adam. I feel as though I'm supposed to really like him, but I feel really disconnected to him, as though the romance was too sudden and there may be an ulterior motive? I don't know, I just feel he is a little flat :/

But Warner! I can't help but route for him in some weird way. Damon salvatore is my type, and so obviously sadistic and twisted warner is going to be my type too haha! I want to know what he is hiding one moment he is horrible, and the next he breaks and he is being kind to Juliette :/ and he can touch her? Whaaaat?!?

Although, applause for the writing of the kissing scenes in this book! *swoon*

Elisabeth (fromelisabeth) | 88 comments Mod
Kat wrote: "Just finished chapter 27 AND NOW WARNER CAN TOUCH HER TO? I can't figure this out. I was thinking maybe only adults could touch her and not be harmed but Jenkins was obviously harmed. Really intere..."

I know right!! That just complete struck out all my theories. I'm really curious to see how Tahereh explains it. My new theory has to do with the radiation. Maybe if you've been exposed to the radiation -- like Juliette has been -- then you'll be immune to her touch

Hayley wrote: "I don't know how to feel about Adam. I feel as though I'm supposed to really like him, but I feel really disconnected to him, as though the romance was too sudden and there may be an ulterior motiv..."

I agree completely with you about Adam. I just don't really care for him. And Warner. Can we just? lol He's just so fascinating! His character seems so much deeper than Adam's right now. Also Yes to Damon Salvatore!