Buddy Read with Elisabeth Paige discussion

Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1)
This topic is about Shatter Me
[February 2015] > {Shatter Me} Chapters 19 - 24

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Elisabeth (fromelisabeth) | 88 comments Mod
Let's discuss!! Spoilers are welcome here :)

message 2: by Kathryn (new) - added it

Kathryn  (kathrynelise8) | 8 comments I just finished 23 and I don't know who to trust! I just have a bad feeling about Adam he seems to perfect or something I don't know. Also very curious to see why he's the only one who can touch her. No Idea how to feel about Warner.

Elisabeth (fromelisabeth) | 88 comments Mod
Kat wrote: "I just finished 23 and I don't know who to trust! I just have a bad feeling about Adam he seems to perfect or something I don't know. Also very curious to see why he's the only one who can touch he..."
I literally just finished chapter 23 too lol
Me too!! Adam has to be working for someone. Who? I have no idea. And the whole he can touch her thing -- I wonder if Juliette has the ability to control who she hurts and she subconsciously doesn't want to hurt Adam because he was the only person who ever treated her like a human and so that's why he can touch her. Maybe I'm wrong though and Adam has some power of his own or maybe he has the ability to hurt people with his touch too and so it cancels out. That's all I can come up with.
I love how manipulative Warner is! That's probably my favorite thing about this book aside from the writing lol

message 4: by Kathryn (new) - added it

Kathryn  (kathrynelise8) | 8 comments Warner is such an interesting character!! I really hope we get more of his backstory because I want to know where is this guy grew up¡