Buddy Read with Elisabeth Paige discussion

Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1)
This topic is about Shatter Me
[February 2015] > {Shatter Me} Chapters 1 - 9

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Elisabeth (fromelisabeth) | 88 comments Mod
Let's discuss!! Spoilers are welcome here :)
So excited to start reading with you guys! Ah! :D

Aimal (The Devils We Find) (aimalfarooq) Yay so excited. I now have a reason to finally start reading this book :)

message 3: by S (new)

S (dearbelovedbook) | 11 comments I will try to get the book as soon as possible :)

Valeria | 5 comments Oh no! I need to finish the book Im reading first (lexicon)... I will ended today with a good all night reading. To start shatter me tomorrow :O!

Valeria | 5 comments just finished chapter number 10th! I liked this a lot so far, at first there were some things with writing that were like cool but distracting but i already adjust! Poor Juliette i cant imagine being without touching a person not even for a week i thing i would suffer to much.. this world is just terrifying too, humanity struggling to survive...Is this our future? :/ But really wanna keep seeing where is going! Posting this right now because later might be too tempting to make spoilers??

Kim at Divergent Gryffindor (divergentgryffindor23) | 2 comments I read this a while ago, and to be honest I was wary of this book during these chapters because I wasn't used to the strike-throughs yet, but it gets better. I promise. I actually put this down after 10 chapters, but I picked it up again at the recommendation of one of my blogger friends.

Just finished chapter 9! I can't believe it's taken me this long to read this book -- I love Tahereh's writing style. The strike-throughs actually didn't bother me.
Is it dumb that I'm already liking Warner? lol He reminds me of The Darkling from Leigh Bardugo's Grisha Trilogy who I absolutely adore
Valeria, I feel so bad for Juliette too! I love how Tahereh captured her and everything she's been through.
The Writing guys! I'm just in love with it! I finally get what everyone means when they talk about her writing

Ronan So far I'm liking the book. I can already tell Adam is going to be the biggest jerk. I like the strike thoughts. It lets you in to the mind of juilette more and what she is really going though or thinking. I had really heard anything about the book before reading it but I think I'm going to enjoy it for the most part.

message 9: by Kathryn (new) - added it

Kathryn  (kathrynelise8) | 8 comments I do really enjoy the strike outs and yes her writing is so addicting!

Lauren wrote: "So far I'm liking the book. I can already tell Adam is going to be the biggest jerk. I like the strike thoughts. It lets you in to the mind of juilette more and what she is really going though or t..."
I have no idea how I feel about Adam. He just bores me as of right now.
I have already heard a lot of booktubers' opinions on Warner and Adam, so that might be a part of the way I'm reacting to both of them