YouTube Anime/Manga Reviewers discussion

Emma, Vol. 01
This topic is about Emma, Vol. 01

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Natalie (new) - added it

Natalie | 226 comments Mod
In this thread, we will discuss which we like better. The anime or manga of Emma.

In 19th-century London, class lines are sharply drawn, and the social standing to which people are born dictates the path their lives will follow. Emma, an honest and hardworking young maid, never felt her place in life to be a burden. But then she met William, a member of the gentry and the eldest son of a wealthy family. His warm smile and earnest affection threaten to capture her heart... but can love truly conquer all?

message 2: by Natalie (new) - added it

Natalie | 226 comments Mod
I know I'm currently reading the manga but I get the feeling that the manga and the anime of Emma are exactly the same. Anybody know for sure?

message 3: by OkatuFanBoy (last edited Jun 15, 2017 11:49AM) (new)

OkatuFanBoy | 13 comments Well considering that the manga has 10 volumes, considering manga have between 6-10 chapters per volume, and that the anime has 12 episodes I'm pretty sure it's safe to say that they are the similar. Though I'm not 100% sure (which is why I asked in the other discussion thread).

I'm also going to assume that the anime doesn't waste time in repeating scenes we see in the previous episodes like what other anime does.