2022 Reading Challenge discussion

See Jane Run
This topic is about See Jane Run
ARCHIVE 2015 > I'm Just at the middle of my novel

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Roxane (roxytulip37) | 10 comments I'm still on my first book, not even at chapter 15 yet. Uhmmm. I must give myself some time to read it and not just say I'm in a challenge group! god! it's tough reading when noise is high around me. I guess I can tell the person to put it down or listen to music in my mp3 player. I will try my best to get some progress done.

message 2: by Cassandra (new)

Cassandra | 5832 comments Is this your personal challenge thread or just a chat thread? If it's chat, I'll move it to the Let's Chat forum.

Try not to stress about your reading goal too much - that's never fun. I can't read if there are people talking around me or if the TV is too loud. A lot of times I have to get up and go to a different room to be able to focus.

Roxane (roxytulip37) | 10 comments Cassandra wrote: "Is this your personal challenge thread or just a chat thread? If it's chat, I'll move it to the Let's Chat forum.

Try not to stress about your reading goal too much - that's never fun. I can't rea..."

This is my personal challenge thread yes

message 4: by Cassandra (new)

Cassandra | 5832 comments Perfect! Just wanted to make sure it got the right visibility based on what you wanted to do with it. :)

Roxane (roxytulip37) | 10 comments sounds fine ;)