Goodreads Choice Awards Book Club discussion

Archive - Yearly Challenges 2015 > Kirsten's Colorful Challenge 2015

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kirsten (last edited Mar 06, 2015 08:43AM) (new)

Kirsten  (kmcripn) | 9 comments Here is my February update for my color challenges:

BLUE: The Magpies by Mark Edwards War Dogs Tales of Canine Heroism, History, and Love by Rebecca Frankel The Rosie Effect (Don Tillman #2) by Graeme Simsion

GREEN: The Case of the Cursed Dodo (The Endangered Files, #1) by Jake G. Panda

RED: Flash Boys A Wall Street Revolt by Michael Lewis Interview with the Vampire by Anne Rice The Wars of the Roses by Alison Weir

BLACK: Revival by Stephen King Portobello by Ruth Rendell Judgment in Death (In Death, #11) by J.D. Robb

WHITE: Hercule Poirot's Christmas A Holiday Mystery by Agatha Christie Interlude in Death (In Death, #12.5) by J.D. Robb Before I Go To Sleep by S.J. Watson

YELLOW: Killjoy (Buchanan, #3) by Julie Garwood We Are All Completely Beside Ourselves by Karen Joy Fowler The Dogfather (A Dog Lover's Mystery, #15) by Susan Conant

PINK: Seduction in Death (In Death, #13) by J.D. Robb

PURPLE: Betrayal in Death (In Death, #12) by J.D. Robb

ORANGE: Obsession in Death (In Death, #40) by J.D. Robb

GRAY: Landline by Rainbow Rowell Blindsighted (Grant County, #1) by Karin Slaughter

BROWN: The Moonstone by Wilkie Collins Portrait in Death (In Death, #16) by J.D. Robb

COLORFUL:

message 2: by Kirsten (new)

Kirsten  (kmcripn) | 9 comments Here is my 2015 year-end update for my color challenges:

BLUE: The Magpies by Mark Edwards War Dogs Tales of Canine Heroism, History, and Love by Rebecca Frankel The Rosie Effect (Don Tillman, #2) by Graeme Simsion

GREEN: The Case of the Cursed Dodo (The Endangered Files, #1) by Jake G. Panda The Woman in White by Wilkie Collins Phantom Evil (Krewe of Hunters, #1) by Heather Graham

RED: Flash Boys A Wall Street Revolt by Michael Lewis Interview with the Vampire by Anne Rice The Wars of the Roses by Alison Weir

BLACK: Revival by Stephen King Portobello by Ruth Rendell Judgment in Death (In Death, #11) by J.D. Robb

WHITE: Hercule Poirot's Christmas A Holiday Mystery by Agatha Christie Interlude in Death (In Death, #12.5) by J.D. Robb Before I Go to Sleep by S.J. Watson

YELLOW: Killjoy (Buchanan, #3) by Julie Garwood We Are All Completely Beside Ourselves by Karen Joy Fowler The Dogfather (A Dog Lover's Mystery, #15) by Susan Conant

PINK: Seduction in Death (In Death, #13) by J.D. Robb Dark Lover (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #1) by J.R. Ward

PURPLE: Betrayal in Death (In Death, #12) by J.D. Robb The Shadows (Black Dagger Brotherhood #13) by J.R. Ward Her Royal Spyness (Her Royal Spyness Mysteries, #1) by Rhys Bowen

ORANGE: Obsession in Death (In Death, #40) by J.D. Robb The Man in the High Castle by Philip K. Dick A Fire in the Sun (The Budayeen Cycle, 2) by George Alec Effinger

GRAY: Landline by Rainbow Rowell Blindsighted (Grant County, #1) by Karin Slaughter Deadly Memories by S.D. O'Donnell

BROWN: The Moonstone by Wilkie Collins Portrait in Death (In Death, #16) by J.D. Robb The Robber Bride by Margaret Atwood

COLORFUL: Euphoria by Lily King The Ghost and Mrs. Mewer (Paws and Claws Mystery #2) by Krista Davis The Montauk Monster by Hunter Shea