Bookworm Belles discussion

Uglies (Uglies, #1)
This topic is about Uglies
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archives > Let's discuss Uglies

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Bookworm Belles Moderators (BookwormBelles) | 88 comments Please feel free to make any comments, predictions and reviews here! Let's discuss Uglies.

Charity | 124 comments It's awsome. Just finished it a couple days ago.

message 3: by Cassie (new)

Cassie | 18 comments I really like this book, I read it about a year or so ago. I liked the world that the author created, and how he portrays it. If you liked this one, you should definitely read the rest of the series.

Kerry (kerrykathleen2) I thought all of the inventions they have were so amazing, I would love to be in their world! (except for the whole bubblehead thing)

Lauren Stoolfire I've read this series before and Uglies is easily my favorite of the series! I love the Twilight Zone "Number 12 Looks Just Like You" vibe!

Charity | 124 comments Can't wait to get my hands on the Pretties, I would love to fly on hover boards or take a jump in a bungee suit. I'm not in aw of the world, but the toys sound fun! If only...

message 7: by Jess (new)

Jess | 400 comments I haven't read it but I might. :)

Sarah Valerie (sarahvalerie) | 9 comments I'm actually reading this book in class! We have to read out a small part of the book. I'm really enjoying it so far.

message 9: by Savannah, Founding Mother-Creator (new) - rated it 4 stars

Savannah (vannah18) | 1261 comments Mod
That's good! Weird coincidence that you're reading it already at the same time as us! :D

message 10: by Jazmyn (new) - added it

Jazmyn (jking1994) I loved the world in this series... if you like this book you should definitely read the rest of the series

message 11: by Savannah, Founding Mother-Creator (new) - rated it 4 stars

I'm about 2/3 of the way through.. and I'm upset that the author made David this dense.... how can you not see through all of Tally's lies... they're ridiculously outlandish lies... with so many loopholes.

Jessica Haven't met David yet.. He's just a figment of shay's imagination still...

message 13: by Savannah, Founding Mother-Creator (new) - rated it 4 stars

Hahaha okie

message 14: by Savannah, Founding Mother-Creator (new) - rated it 4 stars

Finished... and with mixed feelings

message 15: by Savannah, Founding Mother-Creator (new) - rated it 4 stars

@Sia DITTO!!!

Jessica I finally finished!

Jessica It was ok...

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.