dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Here we are

message 2: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments Hi

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I have a quick idea. But I don't want to reveal anything lol

message 4: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments What is it?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

That's just it. I don't want to reveal anything. I want an honest reaction. But I will say it has a mother and her 7 year old boy

message 6: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments Alright, do you have any specifics before we start? Am I the mother with a seven year old son?

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes, you're the mother. I'll start and you can follow))

Jake was walking down the sidewalk. One hand holding his mother's and the other holding his ice cream. He smiled up at her and ate some more as they walked

message 8: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments Adrianna held Jake's hand gently in hers walking with him while he ate his ice cream. "Is the ice cream good sweetie?" Adrianna asked him really happy to see just how happy he was. He was the light of her life and she would protect him his life is before hers.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"It's very yummy" he said and looked up at her with a sweet smile. As they got to the end of the block, he heard sirens in the distance, and they grew louder as it approached them

message 10: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments "Good sweetheart." She continued walking with him holding his hand close in hers at the end of the block she looked up hearing police sirens approaching them. She didn't have a reason to feel afraid though she felt worried that something was definitely wrong.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Soon a car zoomed out of nowhere and smashed into another making a horrible crunching sound. Two guys got out and began firing at the cops which was now out of their cars and firing back. All Jake could do was watch in utter horror

message 12: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments Adrianna froze shaking bad in fear she picked up Jake in panic and protective mode running to hide with him their home wasn't too far. She just hoped these people haven't seen her or Jake so they can get away without any trouble.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Jake was crying weakly and was holding his stomach as they entered the alleyway. "Mommy..." he said with a whimper as blood began to soak through his shirt. A bullet ricochet and hit him in the crossfire

message 14: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments "It's okay sweetie, we are going to be okay." She set him down on the ground when they were in the alleyway she saw some blood on her blouse she looked at Jason's chest. Tears filling her eyes in shock and fear, "No sweetheart Jason it's going to be okay." She covered the wound crying softly as she tried to call nine one one at the same time as helping her baby. (Let me just tell you that just really took me by surprise!)

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

He whimpered as he fell into her arms. Tears filled his eyes once more, but the grip on her hand was starting to weaken.

((That's why I didn't want to say anything))

message 16: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments "Sweetheart please look at me, mommy's right here I'm going to get you help." She held him close crying with him as she held him trying to stop the bleeding and help him. When an ambulance was confirmed to be coming she was so afraid it was already too late. "Jason stay with me sweetie, please sweetie don't close your eyes." She begged him. ((That really just hit my heart I was so shocked, my eyes were starting to water.))

message 17: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 01, 2015 08:24PM) (new)

He was shaking slightly, bt he tried to listen and kept his eyes on her, but they were flooded with tears. "I w-wanna go h-home" he said as he cried some more, but soon the tears stopped and so did his breathing. His eye were still glued to hers

message 18: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments "We will go home honey," she assured him crying with him she tried her best to help him but when he stopped crying and breathing she felt like her heart just stopped. "Jason, baby no!" She tried to wake him up crying her eyes out. "No! Someone help me please!" She begged screaming and crying in fear her baby was gone right now. She lost her son her only baby she held him close crying badly. "I'm so sorry sweetheart, I'm so sorry."

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

((great job. You did really well. Very emotional))

message 20: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments ((Thank you))

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

((What did you think?))

message 22: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments ((Amazing. Really nice to do.))

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

((My inspiration is the love I have for family. It's a reminder that everyday isn't guaranteed and you should cherish what you have because they could be gone.. Just like that..

message 24: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments ((That is very true.))

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Anyways, That's all I had lol

message 26: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments Really? That was really good. May I ask did you ever think of writing that into a book?

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

I don't think I could write a book

message 28: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments Why not? This idea the inspiration you had it can truly make a good message that must be spread into the world.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"I might have great ideas, but I'm a terrible writer. I can barely even type lol

message 30: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments That isn't true. Your replies were better then mine. I'm sure if you believe you can write a good book you can do it.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm trying to think of another idea

message 32: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments Okay.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Would you wanna do a forbidden one?

message 34: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments Sure:)

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Like a student/teacher or CEO/assistant?

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

whatcha think

message 37: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments That sounds good:)

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

which one?

message 39: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments Student/Teacher

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

kk here or pm?

message 41: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments PM

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

kk

message 43: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments can you please pm me?