Breathing in the Pages ღ discussion

Anna and the French Kiss (Anna and the French Kiss, #1)
This topic is about Anna and the French Kiss
Books of the Month > February BOTM: Anna and the French Kiss

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Riya | 636 comments This is the Romance book of the month! Have you read it? Do you want to read it? Have you read the rest of the series? Do you have a favorite character? Did you like it? Any other thoughts? :)

message 2: by Hannah (new) - added it

Hannah (hansrox) | 31 comments I have read it! And it's my favourite book ever!!! I've also read the companion novels too. They were good too but Anna and the French kiss will always be my favourite!!!! And my favourite character is Étienne St Claire. Duuhhh. I like Anna too.

Riya | 636 comments Wow I'm glad you liked it so much!!
I'm usually not a romance book fan, but I must admit that this book was so great! I also love Etienne a ton too :) But I must admit that I also loved Josh a ton! I wasn't really a fan of Lola and the Boy Next Door...

message 4: by Hannah (new) - added it

Hannah (hansrox) | 31 comments Ya same. I like Lola and cricket and their story was enjoyable to read, but it wasn't as good as the first book. I did like isla and Josh's story tho. I like that it was different than the first twi

Riya | 636 comments Oh for sure. I also didn't relate to or understand Lola at all? Anna and Isla on the other hand were more relatable. I also liked the progression of their stories more than Lola and Cricket's. Yeah Isla's was slightly different, but definitely in a good way :)

message 6: by Hannah (new) - added it

Hannah (hansrox) | 31 comments Ya true. But Lola did make me laugh. I think the best part is when she starts talking to the moon.

message 7: by Riya (last edited Feb 08, 2015 04:28PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Riya | 636 comments Haha that's very true!

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) I love this book so much! It's so good. It's one of my favorites. I loved Etinné (?). Except at some points were I disliked him

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

This book has been on my to-read list for a while. It sounds so cute and I'm really looking forward to reading it!

David Estes (davidestesbooks) | 44 comments I've read it! Even though I'm pretty sure I'm not the target audience, nor do I really read much YA contemporary romance, I still enjoyed it!