The Nooks of Books discussion

Quizzes > Which Hollywood Actress Is Your Soulmate?

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Reann (new)

Reann You got: Emma Stone
You two are the creative couple everyone comes to for advice! You two are true to yourselves and keep each other grounded. Emma is also someone who loves to make people laugh, so together you guys will never have a dull moment.

message 3: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Lee (hlbookworm) You got: Mila Kunis
What a good looking pair you two make. Mila is a versatile actress who can handle just about any situation. She is the ying to your yang. You two may not agree or have the same view on everything, but together you make it work by being yourselves and communicating through everything.

I'm not homosexual, but for Mila Kunis... I can be

message 4: by Noha (new)

Noha Ma'moun | 16 comments You got: Emma Stone
You two are the creative couple everyone comes to for advice! You two are true to yourselves and keep each other grounded. Emma is also someone who loves to make people laugh, so together you guys will never have a dull moment.

nightwing_shawshank | 34 comments You got: Emma Stone

message 6: by ****Kelly***** (new)

****Kelly***** | 116 comments You got: Emma Stone

message 7: by ..Suzy (new)

..Suzy (goulddigger) no need for a test, i know its channing tatum ;)

message 8: by Megan (new)

Megan | 8 comments You got: Scarlett Johansson

You got paired with the beautiful Scarlett. Not only can she beautifully fill a room, but she can also kick ass as the superhero Black Widow. You two make a perfect pair because of the confidence and honesty you two exude.