The Nooks of Books discussion

Quizzes > How Many Romance Films Have You Seen?

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Raegan (new)

Raegan  | 1297 comments http://www.buzzfeed.com/jcfarris/how-...

You checked off 10 out of 69 on this list!
Well this is embarrassing. Grab a friend, order a pizza, and have an all-out binge weekend. The more you know, the more you grow!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

ou checked off 18 out of 69 on this list!
OK, you’ve got some romance film knowledge, but you could use some more. Get to that list. Your love life will most definitely improve. In fact, it’s a money-back guarantee. Go out and watch 10 more films on the list and if it hasn’t enhanced your love life drastically with the 6 week contract period we will come to your house and erase your memory of all 10 films, free of charge. That is our promise to you

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

You checked off 9 out of 69 on this list!
Well this is embarrassing. Grab a friend, order a pizza, and have an all-out binge weekend. The more you know, the more you grow

message 4: by ****Kelly***** (new)

****Kelly***** | 116 comments You checked off 6 out of 69 on this list!
Well this is embarrassing. Grab a friend, order a pizza, and have an all-out binge weekend. The more you know, the more you grow!

Zombieslayer⚡Alienhunter (theslayingisthunter) | 173 comments You checked off 8 out of 69 on this list!

Okay, I had seen:
Titanic (Hated it until the ship broke in half)
50 First Dates (I like Adam Sandler)
The Lake House (Sandra Bullock. 'Nuff said)
Dirty Dancing (Hated it. Watched it because I like Patrick Swayze)
Forrest Gump (NOT completely a romance. It's also funny and sweet)
Juno (Ellen Page. 'Nuff said)
Beauty and the Beast (I was five!)
Edward Scissorhands (I thought it was horror. I like Johnny Depp. Shut up)