FINDING AUDREY READ-ALONG discussion

These Broken Stars (Starbound, #1)
This topic is about These Broken Stars
THESE BROKEN STARS > Welcome to the #THESEBROKENBOOKS Read-along!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 83 (83 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Jesse (JesseTheReader) (jessethereader) | 210 comments Mod
Hey guys!

This month we asked you guys to help us decided what book we'd be reading in February and the winner (as if you don't already know) is THESE BROKEN STARS by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner! We're looking forward to reading this book along side you guys! The live show will be held on Polandbananasbooks channel on February 28th @ 7PM EST. Join us as we discuss the book in full detail!

We'll be using the hashtag #THESEBROKENBOOKS to discuss the book on twitter, tumblr, & instagram to discuss our FEELS. :P

Let us know if you're going to be joining us & thanks for voting!

Best,
Jesse & The Booksplosion Team

Lauren (laurenxbooks) | 1 comments Yay! I'm so excited! I've been wanting to read this for a while!

Melissa (Ever So Mela) (melissabaez) Eeek! First comment :D
I'll definitely be joining :)

Leah | 6 comments I can't wait to finally read this! And I actually have the book already, so no more of this order-the-book-and-not-get-it-until-the-end-of-the-month-and-then-not-read-it business. :)

Alex (magicinbooks) (magicinbooks) | 3 comments Yay! I finally have an excuse to read this book :) Im definitely joining in!

Michaela (shadowhuntingwizards) | 1 comments I finally have one if the books so I will be in on this one!

Leah wrote: "I can't wait to finally read this! And I actually have the book already, so no more of this order-the-book-and-not-get-it-until-the-end-of-the-month-and-then-not-read-it business. :)"

Yay!

Erika (mzpinay) Yayyyyyyyyy! I'm joining! Happy reading everyone~

Alex wrote: "Yay! I finally have an excuse to read this book :) Im definitely joining in!"

Sweet! I loved your final empire review by the way. :)

Lauren (bookworm1987) | 11 comments I'm in! I've had this sitting on my shelf for a while so perfect excuse to read it.

Dana (asreadbydana) (asreadbydana) | 2 comments So glad this book won (: I got it recently as an e-book and I can't wait to read it!

message 12: by Natalie (new)

Natalie I have been planning to read this book for a while! Now I have the perfect excuse to do so!

Trina (Between Chapters) (trinabetweenchapters) I've already read it and LOVED it! I'm definitely looking forward to the liveshow!

Valerie  Gallegos (valeriegallegos) Yes!! I'll be reading along. This book has been on my shelf for months. I'm so excited to finally read it!

Natelle Woodworth (tall_telle_tells_tales) | 10 comments yayyyyyy!!!!! :) i'll be reading. I've been wanting to read this!!!!

message 16: by lola (new) - added it

lola (faithlehans) I'll try my best to join. I've been to meaning to read this book for ages, I'm joining to have to order it from Amazon though.

Kaylin (cozynovelsoverload) | 12 comments Yes! I got this book for Christmas! knowing that this is the book of the month makes choosing which book to read next sooooo much easier

message 18: by SourLemons (new)

SourLemons | 6 comments Yes!!!!!!! I'll read along! I've always wanted to read this book!

message 19: by Agos (new) - rated it 4 stars

Agos Biancardi Vilchez (aagosb) | 6 comments Yayyy! I saw wonderful reviews of this book! Id like to read the copy but the english bookstore of my city doesnt import that one

message 20: by Abie (new)

Abie Bowers (abiebowers) YAS I've been waiting for a moment to join. THIS WILL BE SO FUNNNNNNNN

message 21: by SourLemons (new)

SourLemons | 6 comments U know there's a free pdf online of this book. That's how my friend read it.

Serena (livinginthepagesofbooks) (livinginthepagesofbooks) I think I might join in and read it. I've been looking for a reason to read it, and this is a perfect one.

Serena (livinginthepagesofbooks) (livinginthepagesofbooks) I think I might join in and read it. I've been looking for a reason to read it, and this is a perfect one.

message 24: by Sara (new) - rated it 4 stars

Sara | 1 comments Oops! I literally just finished this book a couple of days ago! That's so frustrating

Hannah (hannahsmanyhobbies) Ooohhhhh so in! I could use the reread since I just bought the second book!

message 26: by Atlanta (new)

Atlanta (lantadonn) I've been wanting to read this since it came out, so glad I finally got an excuse to buy it!

Morgan Blanch (hopelessbookaddict) Most definitely am joining this one. I've heard so many good things.
Plus, the cover is so pretty :3

Isa  (bisskit) I definitely try to buy and read it this month. I wanted to read it for too long!

message 29: by Sarah (new) - added it

Sarah (pileofpoison) I hope to be able to join in on this one. I've been wanting to read this for a while but never got the chance.

message 30: by Tiffany (new) - added it

Tiffany Liu (tiffanyliux) | 3 comments Joining in!

Cecilie Leonce (cicivs) Def joining in

message 32: by Prajnashree (new) - added it

Prajnashree | 1 comments Yeah the book I voted for won. :)

message 33: by Fani (new) - rated it 5 stars

Fani I can't wait to read this, i hope the story will be as beautiful as the cover of this book ^_^

message 34: by Zoe (new)

Zoe Dickens | 3 comments I'm gonna start reading It as soon as I finish Winterspell

Manasa(மானசா)TeamLeo2602 wrote: "U know there's a free pdf online of this book. That's how my friend read it."

We don't support illegally reading books.

OneFootInHellAlready (one-foot-in-hell-already) | 2 comments The second book, These Shattered World, is not publish in the UK... Le cry.

message 37: by Carson (new) - added it

Carson | 11 comments I've only read We Were Liars and The Warrior Heir alongside booksplosion, but I might just have to join this one! So many people seem to love this book!

I just kinda... You know.... Need to get my hands on this book first. Guess where I'm going this week!

Rebecca Kinsley | 6 comments Yay! I voted for this one and am so happy to have an excuse to buy it as I have been holding back the book buying! Can't wait to start!

message 39: by Cassie (new) - added it

Cassie (cassiebooks) | 2 comments Jesse (JesseTheReader) wrote: "Hey guys!

This month we asked you guys to help us decided what book we'd be reading in February and the winner (as if you don't already know) is THESE BROKEN STARS by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spoo..."

joining

message 40: by Alexis (new) - added it

Alexis U (axisinspired) | 1 comments I just got this book! So I'm glad this ended up being the winner so I can participate. :)

message 41: by Zoe (new)

Zoe Dickens | 3 comments Just started reading It

Katrín Rós (katrinrosf) | 11 comments Oh I'm so excited!! Literally cannot wait to start! I've been wanting to read this for so long and now I have no reasons to put it off! YAY

message 43: by Niah (new) - rated it 4 stars

Niah (secretsbeyondthepages) Can't wait! I finally can join you guys with one of the read alongs :)

message 44: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca | 1 comments I really want to read this book, but I don't have it, and won't be able to get/read it in time to join the read along this month. I'm sad. This is my first month joining the group, and was hoping to join in.

message 45: by Anna (new) - rated it 2 stars

Anna Graham (Annalyze) | 1 comments Alright I've officially put this baby on hold at the library. I will not miss out because I didn't read the book in time this month!

sanah FINALLY! I have been hearing amazing things about this book and am soo INCREDIBLY excited to begin reading it!

message 47: by Alex (new) - rated it 4 stars

Alex (magicinbooks) (magicinbooks) | 3 comments Jesse (JesseTheReader) wrote: "Alex wrote: "Yay! I finally have an excuse to read this book :) Im definitely joining in!"

Sweet! I loved your final empire review by the way. :)"

Thanks so much!

message 48: by Breen (new) - added it

Breen (breen_puente) | 1 comments Yey!!! I can't wait to read this book

Chelsea J | 11 comments I literally bought this the other week. I'm so happy right now, but reading through people reviews of this that happiness won't last long. I have my tissues at the ready.

Caroline Keyes (carolinealexis) | 11 comments Just bought the book yesterday and can't wait to start!!!

« previous 1