1×1's > Emerald and Harley (no. 2)

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments hia! :D

message 2: by Eri (new)

Eri (musicspeaksforemotionsunsaid) | 1933 comments Heyyyy

message 3: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments so in this one would you rather play boy or girl?

message 4: by Eri (new)

Eri (musicspeaksforemotionsunsaid) | 1933 comments Girl. What should the plot be

message 5: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments Sorry it took me so long. I couldn't decide what patches to use for the other rp....service dog handler probs. lol

message 6: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments Well the plot is a boy and a girl have a summer romance while one of them is in Scotland on vacation. well the girl ends up pregnant and the boy runs at the first chance he gets. but a couple years later, fate brings them together again

message 7: by Eri (new)

Eri (musicspeaksforemotionsunsaid) | 1933 comments LOL its okai

message 8: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments OK I'll be the girl. I kind of just really wanted my character to have a Scottish accent because they are awesome. and this idea popped up

message 9: by Eri (new)

Eri (musicspeaksforemotionsunsaid) | 1933 comments Wait what. I thought I was the girl...

message 10: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments yeah. I'll be the guy. The roles of who Is from Scotland can be flip flopped

message 11: by Eri (new)

Eri (musicspeaksforemotionsunsaid) | 1933 comments Oh lol okay. So Scottish. What's the plan exactly

message 12: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments Pretty much after a summer romance, the girl ends up pregnant and the guy runs off. A couple years later they meet again

message 13: by Eri (new)

Eri (musicspeaksforemotionsunsaid) | 1933 comments Oh damn! I like it. So we should start like in between the summer romance, and fast forward a few years?

message 14: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments Yeah pretty much. I was thinking the whole romance happens in America and a few years later she travels to Scotland to find the dad

message 15: by Eri (new)

Eri (musicspeaksforemotionsunsaid) | 1933 comments Nice. Thats good

message 16: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments Alright. charries?

message 17: by Eri (new)

Eri (musicspeaksforemotionsunsaid) | 1933 comments Yeppers

message 18: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments name- Jason
age- 19
looks- http://www.chscotland.gov.uk/ImageGen...

message 19: by Eri (new)

Eri (musicspeaksforemotionsunsaid) | 1933 comments Name: Cait
Age- 18
Appearance: https://sp.yimg.com/ib/th?id=HN.60798...

message 20: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments cool. why don't we start with them waking up the morning after?

message 21: by Eri (new)

Eri (musicspeaksforemotionsunsaid) | 1933 comments Okai. You post

message 22: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments ((I'm changing his name to Jamie))

Jamie wakes up with his arm around Cait. He smiles at memories from the night before

message 23: by Eri (new)

Eri (musicspeaksforemotionsunsaid) | 1933 comments Cait is still asleep when she hears Jamie move. She turns to him.

message 24: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments Jamie smiles and just watches her. She probably had to be the most beautiful girl she had ever met

message 25: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments he*