All of Me (Inside Out, #5.5) All of Me question

Are you excited for the wedding?

Rae, Suzi, Denise and Lisa,

The long waited Wedding of Sara and Chris is going to be available tonight after midnight!!!!

I am waiting for All of Me book 6, with baited breath and tears knowing this is the last book in the Inside Out Series!
I am amazed at how much this series has impacted me. #insideout4tv

Now that If I Were You is in production for tv, seeing it come to life is incredible.

I loved the book. It answered many of my final questions. I'd like to see a novella about Chantal (sp?), Rey and Tristan to see what was going on there and what ends up happening. It sure seemed like she was setting that up as a possibility.

Also, I hope Chris and Sara make some appearances in Ella's book since they are looking for her. We may find out about Rey and Chantal then also.

It wasn't my favorite of all the books but it definitely had a lot for a short book. I gave it 5 stars.

I can't wait to get my copy! I do think ultimately the wedding will go off without any issues. They so deserve it.

I am so intrigued by Ella too. I'm dying to know more of her story.

I. Just. Can't. Wait!

Same here! I can't

It's live and it's an awesome finale!

can't wait to see how the wedding turns out. just wish that it was coming out in book form. but I'm still going to get it. counting down to midnight

I was so excited for this installment, the final one, and now that I've finished I have to say I'm a bit disappointed. It was very bland to me. Although, I'm glad she tied up most things, having said that, Ella's situation is still unknown (I know she is writing Ella's story). Anyway, I only gave it 3 stars because I just didn't feel anything. I kept thinking maybe the wedding will blow me away but no :( I loved every book up until this on so I'm glad I pre-ordered months ago and only spent 1.99