The Novel Bunch discussion

Cress (The Lunar Chronicles, #3)
This topic is about Cress
CRESS READ ALONG > CRESS DISCUSSION (SPOILERS)

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Danni Maxwell (dannidarlingx) | 59 comments Mod
POST YOUR SPOILERY COMMENTS/THOUGHTS HERE!

Brandi Meloche | 15 comments "All right, damsel. Send over those coordinates."

YES OMG YES SO READY FOR THIS!!!

Anyone else started cress? c:

"You can help me pick out a tiara when we're done saving the world." FLAILS FLAILS I MISSED THIS WORLD

SQUEALING I JUST HIT THAT QUOTE YOU POSTED IM DYING

Brandi Meloche | 15 comments RIGHT! I'm just over 100 pages, I'm dying rn, too much heartache, 3

Omg these past few chapters are crazy. Everyone except scarlet is finally back together but OMG WOLF BECAUSE SCARLET WAS TAKEN OMG HIS REACTION (on page 377 and continuing as we speak)

Brandi Meloche | 15 comments "She's my alpha," he murmured, with a haunting sadness in his voice.
Oh my, the feels.

SHE'S HIS BRIGHTEST STAR

Brandi Meloche | 15 comments Dr. Erland's speech to his Crecent Moon, IM DYING OMG

Brandi Meloche | 15 comments "So I'm going to Luna, and I'm going to start a revolution."

YES YES OMG YES THIS BOOK WAS SO BADASS AND IM SO HAPPY THAT THEY KIDNAPPED KAI AND THEY KISSED AND OMG I DONT EVEN HAVE WORDS.

KAI KISSED HER I CANT STOP SMILING I JUST FINISHED IT WAS SO GOOD OMG

Brandi Meloche | 15 comments RIGHT?! I read that scene and I started flailing OMG. THE BOOK WAS SO GOOD AND I CANT WAIT FOR WINTER.

Gwendolyn Kensinger | 35 comments Mod
This book seriously was so good and had all the feels. Twists I didn't see coming and characters I continue to fall in love with. So so so good!

Love Thorne now. Didn't so much care for him in Scarlet. Love his sense of humor and hope his eyes get fixed soon.

I'm sad about the doctor but enjoyed the twist with him and Cress.

I'm glad Iko has a body although a little mangled by the end.

The kiss -- thank goodness!!

YES

Brandi Meloche | 15 comments YES YES YES! I READ THIS A WEEK AGO IF NOT LONGER AND I AM STILL FANGIRLING ABOUT IT! <3

Gwendolyn Kensinger | 35 comments Mod
I've been in bed since Thursday 8pm with the flu. I was worried I wasn't going to complete such a chunky book in time. Danni was absolutely right once I actually could dive into it I finished it in 2-3 days. Amazing!! The good news is I have my copy of Fairest *squeals*

so glad you finished now we can discuss a liveshow date! Also I have my copy of fairest too I have to finish ugly love and then I'm diving into it if you want to buddy read Gwen

Brandi Meloche | 15 comments I'm excited to see your guys' thoughts on Fairest, it was.... Interesting.