Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Adding New Books > Only Women in Hell

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by A.R. (new)

A.R. (arbraun) | 35 comments Note: I tried to add this book via/"Manually Add a Book" since Writer's Digest said I could do that, but it won't add the book to my author page, and it won't give me the option to put the book trailer up.

* Title: Only Women in Hell
* Author(s) name(s): A. R. Braun
* ISBN (or ASIN): B00T0LYEFW
* Publisher: Amazon Digital Services, Inc.
* Publication date: January 30th, 2015
* Format: eBook
* Description: All eleven-year-old Stacey wants is to find a foster family. Then Dick becomes her loving foster father, and he's loving, all right. Too loving. Try overly strict. He comes to her bedroom to punish her for disobedience to, well, tyranny. But the punishment doesn't fit the crime, just his need for sadism. And his wife has his back.

When Stacey turns eighteen, Dick can't torture her anymore. She plans to skip college and move in with her boyfriend. Or so she thinks. One dab of chloroform and Stacey's a prisoner all over again. Now she's in a tiny room with no windows and a steel door locked from the outside. And Dick has the only key. He stops by every three days to drop off groceries and torture her and the daughters he fathered.

Stacey fights like a dog to escape. She has to, for she and her children's sake. Someday she will, and when she does, Dick will pay.

* Link to cover: http://www.amazon.com/Only-Women-Hell...

message 2: by Bea (new)

Bea This book appears to have been added.

message 3: by A.R. (new)

A.R. (arbraun) | 35 comments I can't get it on my author page, though. I was wondering how to do that?

message 4: by free (new)

free (frdn) | 5188 comments wrong spaces in author name...
corrected & done...

message 5: by A.R. (new)

A.R. (arbraun) | 35 comments Thank you!

message 6: by A.R. (new)

A.R. (arbraun) | 35 comments Hold on, my author page added the book, but it's still not available to select under "Book this video is about" when I try to add the book trailer.

message 7: by A.R. (new)

A.R. (arbraun) | 35 comments I uploaded a better cover to my novel Only Women in Hell on Amazon. Will the cover here change automatically because whatever the cover is on Amazon is what Goodreads shows? Or will I have to give you a new Web address to re-upload the better cover?

message 8: by Scott (new)

Scott | 18437 comments An alternate cover edition will have to be created.

message 9: by A.R. (new)

A.R. (arbraun) | 35 comments Can I give you the URL of the new picture on here? If so:

http://www.amazon.com/Only-Women-Hell...

message 10: by Z-squared (new)

Z-squared | 8580 comments A.R. wrote: "Can I give you the URL of the new picture on here? If so:

http://www.amazon.com/Only-Women-Hell......"

since it was an identical cover but larger, i swapped out the images.

message 11: by A.R. (new)

A.R. (arbraun) | 35 comments Thank you!