Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Eterna (Trilogía de la Oscuridad, #3)
This topic is about Eterna
Book Issues > Please update this Book

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Glenn (new) - added it

Glenn Rodriguez Mariscal | 1 comments Good Afternoon Librarians,
I put this post so you can update the information regarding "Eterna" book, the entry contains the basic info, but it doesn't belong to any edition or saga.

This book is a Spanish translated pocket edition of The Night Eternal and the cover for this book is http://image.casadellibro.com/a/l/t0/...

This is my first time doing this, I tried to add a new edition but because the book if listed but with incompleted information, I think this was a better solution.

message 2: by Z-squared (new)

Z-squared | 8580 comments Looks like someone took care of this and combined the Spanish translation with the other editions of The Night Eternal.

Goodreads can only use certain sources for cover images, like Amazon, publisher/author websites, or libraries. I don't recognize the URL for the cover image you linked to, so I can't use it. Also, Goodreads is very careful to match book covers with their actual editions by ISBN. The cover you linked to is for ISBN 9788466326445, not the edition you linked to above (which has ISBN 9786071128225). So even if we could use images from that website, we wouldn't use this one.

If you own this book, you can scan the cover and upload the image to your user profile. Then, I can attach that image to this particular edition. But please check what ISBN your copy has first. Thanks!