Love Your TBR Read-A-Thon discussion

TBR > TBR

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Green | 18 comments Mod
What books are you planning on/ or thinking about reading?

message 2: by Britt (new)

Britt (novellybritt) Already read and finished Fallen Too Far by Abbi Glines. Little Women, Daughter of Smoke and Bone, Maybe Someday and Vampire Academy are on my TBR for the month so I'm hoping I can knock a couple of them out these week! I'm already half way through Vampire Academy so I should definitely get through that one atleast.

message 3: by Elizabeth (new)

I'm interested to hear what you think about Vampire Academy.

message 4: by tiara (new)

tiara (tiarareads444) I'm planning to finish Crime and Punishment by Dostoevsky and Fellowship of the Ring by Tolkien. It is a bit challenging because I don't have much time to read and these are quite a slow read. But I love them so far and I can't wait to do this. :)

message 5: by Kristen (new)

Kristen (kristenpoel) I've already read Snuff by Chuck Palahniuk and am planning to finish a Clash of Kings by George R. R. Martin and maybe Beowulf or Julius Caesar by Shakespeare! :)

message 6: by Elizabeth (new)

Tiara wrote: "I'm planning to finish Crime and Punishment by Dostoevsky and Fellowship of the Ring by Tolkien. It is a bit challenging because I don't have much time to read and these are quite a slow read. But ..."

Wow Crime and Punishment is suppose to be a very dense read.

message 7: by Elizabeth (new)

Kristen wrote: "I've already read Snuff by Chuck Palahniuk and am planning to finish a Clash of Kings by George R. R. Martin and maybe Beowulf or Julius Caesar by Shakespeare! :)"

I love Julius Caesar. I think I love it because I also like the Caesar Roman Empire.

message 8: by Hector (new)

Hector Morales (hsmorales) | 1 comments I'm planning on finishing the deadlock trilogy by P.T.Hylton. I'm on the first book regulation 19, then a place without shadows and lastly the brocken clock